maggieNomar

Wednesday

96 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:lol::P:D:o Yum!

Ex Sex is out of the question. ewwwwwwww I think I just barfed in my mouth a little. :lol: I would rather drink instant coffee and do my laundry by hand. :blush:

jJ (F)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm getting a morphine cocktail......

*grabs a straw* Ahhhh the ziplog bag of chemical happiness. Makes me miss my regular spinal blocks. I used to go in every 3 weeks or so for a 'pain management' type nerve block before I got pregnant. They'd put me in a gown, hook up an IV and I bide my time reading a book until it was my turn. Right before they'd wheel me in, the nurse would whip out that magic bag of pre-filled syringes. One minute Im reading the book, the next minute the drugs hit and the words were sliding off the page :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joking aside, Im a slight nervous about the anesthetic for my c-section. My spinal canal is seriously dammaged and narrowed and Im worried the epi wont take. My OB said they can completely knock me out if necessary, but Im not crazy about that either. Anyone have a word of comfort on such things?

I have some words of comfort. I am HIGHLY resistant to pain meds. With my 5 year old I did not get enough or enough types to have any effect at all and by the time came around I had no meds and basically did it naturally but without the fancy pool or birthing ball (and no doula rubbing my hoo-haa with oil). You know what - it isnt that bad. This time around I made them keep giving me more and more and more. I gave birth at 3pm and didnt get my feeling back in my legs until 4am!!!! and that was really easy. so either way - with drugs or without, you can do it and it will be fine. I dont think you need to get knocked out.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

OMG Jackie! I darn near snorted my ice tea! :lol:

I'm so bloated I'm gonna blow! :unsure:

*Runs for cover*

LOL! This is just not normal :blush:

I'm so bloated I'm gonna blow! :unsure:

Drink peppermint tea. :thumbs:

I'm heading to the store for some mint tea as soon as I get out of the office.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Young lady! What are you doing working???! Hmmmmm??

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sure, and you could be resting in a nice warm bed without having a care or worry in the world.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want a york peppermint patty! :blush:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Sure, and you could be resting in a nice warm bed without having a care or worry in the world.

Yeah, but then the OCD kicks in and I see all the things I could be doing and I go nuts. :blush: At least at the clinic there's no projects for me to do :star:

I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want a york peppermint patty! :blush:

I have a recipe for them somewhere. I could never make the patties though and always end up making peppermint balls.

I won't discuss my first epi here but my second one worked like a charm!!! It was a spinal actually. I think they do spinals for the c-sections when they're scheduled and the epis when it starts out as a vaginal delivery. I don't know what the difference is but I had a better recovery the second time around. They just numbed the area and I didn't feel a thing. They you lie down on a table while they wheel you in to the OR. There's a sheet that they put in front of your chest to block your view but I had an extra shot of something to stop me from having panic attacks so I wasn't really looking at much of anything. lol. Once they get you open you'll feel a huge relief and a little pulling and voila, a nice new beautiful baby with a perfectly round head!!!! Each time I heard that first cry I bawled my eyes out!!! I'm getting so excited for you and baby mehdi!!! :dance::dance:

That doesnt sound so bad. :) . Im getting pretty excited too. Everyone time Im at the OB's office someone always has a brand new teeeee tiny baby and a voice inside me screams "I want miiiiiiiine"

I wonder if they'll have some relax-o drugs for Ahmed :P

I feel for you Yassmine. I used to be able to watch those baby shows and now I can hardly stand to watch especially when I see the women getting thier spinal or epi. God be with you and with baby Mehdi. You have done so good so far, and you are at the home stretch. I'm sure everything will be just fine. I can imagine how you must be nervous and excited and jittery all at the same time. I know its tough to keep up updated in your current condition but we really do appreciate it! :luv:(F)

Its not that hard to come post. Id start foaming at the mouth if I didnt come here after a coupla days :lol:

Thanks for the good wishes. (F)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Jackie, I live in Florida, Pensacola, and well not sure where your ex is but would he love it, he sees you with some young smoking boy toy who is crazy about you. :yes: Just remember tonight I am sick with Bronchitis and all kinds of lovely things, and with this comes the Medicines, that of course makes me loopy. So it is a joke, so we can laugh. Since I came out with this little party, and what kind of friend would I be to leave Jackie alone with a strange man, so to make her feel more at ease I will step in and date his even hotter friend. :D What kind of friend would I be, I must protect her, and Hesham is not here, so I am alone too, so Jackie, just remember I am here for you. Oh boy the way check out some of ready and waiting studs.

16008891216f99b89mbn4.jpg

images2uu7.jpg

sexybedjz7js9.jpg

sexymen2gj4.gif

sexymen4ze1.gif

Jackie gets first choice, if none of these hotties not your style, no problem got plenty more.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

was anyone else pukey today or was it just me :(

hope u all had a better day than i did.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.