maggieNomar

Wednesday

96 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok making up for yesterday. I went to photobucket school. Let's see if I paid attention... :whistle:

First..coffee for you early risers...http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi255.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fhh159%2Fmaaritjohanna%2FCoffee.gif&searchTerm=coffee&pageOffset=7

And now my camel contribution....http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi249.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fgg208%2Fislasher%2Fcamel.jpg&searchTerm=camel&pageOffset=10

Looks like hubby's first plane is leaving Casa on time. One down, :dance: two more to go.

Have a good one. Now to see if all this copy/paste worked...NOPE. I'm sure you pros will help out here. sigh

Edited by Maggie724

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Rutt row shaggy you gotta select IMG from photobucket to apply it to VJ. :thumbs:

I don't feel like camels today. This is how I feel. Bleh.

toiletpaperpup.jpg

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Hump Day, Y'all!

Great pic, Olivia! I got the blues today and that about sums it up... Double Bleh.

At any rate ( 10%?? ) , Everyone have a great and healthy day! :luv:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

113513544_94bd644331.jpg

camels_desert.jpg

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

apparently Maggie DIDNT pay attention in school :whistle::wacko:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
apparently Maggie DIDNT pay attention in school :whistle::wacko:

:lol:

my post above is one hump or two :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I love that second picture that Charles posted. No humps for me today. Too lazy to look. Would love a cup of triple expresso about now. Woke up to very heavy snow so I went from jammies to clothes to shovel and when I got done my plow guy showed up. :wacko:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

I can't post camel pics at work, but Happy Hump Day everyone! :blush:

I haven't posted in about a week so... instead of digging up the threads 6 pages back....

Congrats to:

E&M

SS918

shel444

visas in hand!!!!! :dance::dance::dance: So much good news through Egypt lately! Go Egypt Go! Issue those visas!

Major Mojo for Ahmed N Cheryl & Chasnik :thumbs: congrats on the interviews and inshalla you will get good news soon :)

Cheryl & Medo - I hope that second interview means good news soon...inshalla they are in final processing :thumbs:

Elwalk1965 - Inshalla your second interview also means good news :)

Melodyjeanne2003 - Hope you and your family have a wonderful time in Egypt

Wahrania - You are in my prayers :luv:

Bridget - Stay strong and may your AP nightmare be over soon (L)

allousa- I am soo happy for you that I still have goosebumps :D

I haven't been around much, I've been dealing with the Food Network Food and Wine Festival down here (it kicks off next week), and everything is going to be crazy the next two weeks. Hope everyone has a good week/weekend!

PS - Jackie... if you are headed down to Florida, you know you have to call me.... there are two of us down here in Miami to visit :P

Edited by polarbear

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
I love that second picture that Charles posted. No humps for me today. Too lazy to look. Would love a cup of triple expresso about now. Woke up to very heavy snow so I went from jammies to clothes to shovel and when I got done my plow guy showed up. :wacko:

The sunsset camel pic Charles posted is one I tried to post. Along with a really cool cup of coffee.

And the first two I had did have IMG at the end and I got an error message saying they weren't allowed!! Oh well. Guess I was too busy tracking flights to get all the info I needed in school. :blush:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Timeline

:dance: Happy Hump Day :dance:

Vacation-----still on

Destination--unknown

So, who here lives near a warm beach? I need sun and sand. I am so tired of 10 degrees and snow. I am torn between the Atlantic side and the Gulf side of Florida. I like the idea of sunrises on the Atlantic side, but He Who Holds No Importance lives on that side. So, I am thinking the Gulf side for sunsets. I leave in 5 days 6 hours.

jJ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:dance: Happy Hump Day :dance:

Vacation-----still on

Destination--unknown

So, who here lives near a warm beach? I need sun and sand. I am so tired of 10 degrees and snow. I am torn between the Atlantic side and the Gulf side of Florida. I like the idea of sunrises on the Atlantic side, but He Who Holds No Importance lives on that side. So, I am thinking the Gulf side for sunsets. I leave in 5 days 6 hours.

jJ

Jax, LA is on the way to FL.... pop by and I'll cook us a nice tagine and make you a killer latte! And you can get some loving from my sweet pooches!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline

Jackie - Just pass up He Who is Not Important and keep going till you get to Miami :whistle: I know there is a pregnant member who might need some company down here (not me :P ) and I would show you a good time and try to get you into one of the eating and drinking venues for Food & Wine Festival :innocent:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.