Firstenburg

Case on hold for calling too much!

96 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
Tell me, what is the litmus test....how many months do we have to have waited before we can comment on an action we feel is not "advisable"?

Calling USCIS on a line dedicated for something else, is not an extreme measure. Its just someone feeling they are entitled to something more than the multitude of average people who file their petitions, have no VJ, don't know the "RFE trick" and wait, and wait and wait.

-P

I wont call them, I will wait exactly the seven months, technically it is six months and then you contact your rep Senator Congress person and they can get involved at the seven month period. That is my plan which I will follow if nothing comes up.

Calling USCIS to me has become a joke, if they did their jobs correctly and I dont mean processing in a normal manner, I understand the backlog, but the misinformation is what tee's me off to the 18th hole, that is my argument. Do not tell someone something that you do not know when its your job and your title function to be CSR or IO unless you know exactly what is going on.

Why do people get so upset besides the craziness of the timelines right now, again ask yourself this....if someone said, we are out of control here sorry mates, but give us a few months to sort things out, or maybe a year, well you get the jest, you can try to plan your life around that, but as it stands, five people called USCIS in one day, with the same question, and yes, true story , five different answers and not one was even remotely close to another. That is not how an agency, corporation non profit for profit should operate. That is called mismangement - and if that were my job, I would be fired, flat out the door on my ####### for that issue alone.

So that is why I do not call them anymore - why should I - they will say exactly what their website says and that is not saying alot nowadays.

Cheers

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cannot _make_ USCIS go any faster. This idea that calling will somehow move things along is not only ridiculous, but unproven. It may make you feel better, as though you are doing something, but you are wasting resources.

When my kids get in trouble for talking in class, I tell them they are stealing from the rest of the students. They are stealing time, attention and resources. They do it because they are immature and also they think that whatever they have to say is the most important thing in the world. But of course, they are wrong.

Nobody here has a case that is any more important than anyone else's. We all have to wait for our slice of USCIS' time. Anyone that is eligible for expedited processing can do so. The rest of us have to wait our turn.

I'm most certainly a person of action. But I also know when it is a waste of my own resources to pursue a course of action that will not result in any positive change. I have a job, a family, a life. And if I spend my time taking care of those things, I have less time to worry about how long USCIS is taking. When I embarked on this "journey" I understood that it would take a long time. Understanding the process, the risks, the potential for being denied, etc. is part of the deal.

Nobody promised anyone anything except the right to submit paperwork and apply for a visa. This is not a guarantee that anyone will be allowed into the US let alone that anyone will be processed within a given period of time.

I see unapologetic people who believe they are somehow entitled to more than others and I'm not impressed with the attitude. If you want to be like a spoiled child and call the RFE line for something o ther than its stated purpose, don't expect anyone to approve or to be upset that someone there gave you a hard time. Becky probably has to deal with dozens of people just like you every day and I'm sure that it wears on the staff.

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

your case might have been delayed a little because of the transfer from nebrasca to california... besides, it's been taking up to 8 months now, right?

I'm sure you're about to get your NOA2, don't fret

dd/mmm/aaaa

05/jun/2007 - Got married

I-130

08/aug/2007 - I-130 Packet sent to NSC

09/aug/2007 - I-130 Packet received

19/sep/2007 - NOA1 receipt date

25/sep/2007 - NOA1 arrived

23/apr/2008 - APPROVED

Timeline estimated adjudication on March 4, 2008. It was adjudicated on April 23.

Our I-130 was approved in 258 days.

I-129F

09/oct/2007 - I-129F Packet sent to CSC

10/oct/2007 - I-129F Packet received

12/oct/2007 - NOA1 receipt date

20/oct/2007 - NOA1 received

23/apr/2008 - APPROVED

Timeline estimated adjudication on April 4, 2008. It was adjudicated on April 23.

Our I-129f was approved in 197 days.

NVC

08/may/2008 - replied to my e-mail sent on april 30, saying that our petition has been sent to the consulate.

Consulate

20/JUN/2008 - Interview - APPROVED!!!

AOS

18/mar/2009 - Packet delivered

24/mar/2009 - NOA for AOS and EAD date

25/mar/2009 - Check cashed

15/apr/2009 - Biometrics done

22/may/2009 - EAD approved

see unapologetic people who believe they are somehow entitled to more than others and I'm not impressed with the attitude. If you want to be like a spoiled child and call the RFE line for something o ther than its stated purpose, don't expect anyone to approve or to be upset that someone there gave you a hard time. Becky probably has to deal with dozens of people just like you every day and I'm sure that it wears on the staff.

.............................................I think Becky has more than a dozen people to deal with and for obvious reasons. To categorize the OP as unaplogetic is somewhat shallow, he made a remark, he said yeah I am sorry, lets stop bashing each other and try to say something a little more constructive than your a child, your spoiled.

The RFE trick can be useful in certain situations (hmmm Gogo where did you go lol) but I believe that the OP has figurered out that calling every day is not going to gain him any more information that they day before. Could be wrong, and if so, well then ok -

If people chose certain avenues to pursue and there are many examples on this forum, whether it be Congress person, Senator, media, then God Bless them for that is there right. But to state this paragraph ....

"When my kids get in trouble for talking in class, I tell them they are stealing from the rest of the students. They are stealing time, attention and resources. They do it because they are immature and also they think that whatever they have to say is the most important thing in the world. But of course, they are wrong."

Apply to the children who do not know what is going on and then look closely at this situation and ask yourself, do we know what is going on? Answer I think is the same in both cases. Problem is that we paid for a service, and expected certain guidelines. We learned that they no longer apply.

Stealing time, draining the resources - time yes, but again, if the resources were accurate then I guess we would not have to even debate this subject. **Hence Maybe why Becky is having a bad day hmmmm could be ya think?" I should try this when I am having a bad day and see what happens - the calls I get are beyond this and yet if I told them basically "whatever", guess what, bye bye 125% of poverty guideline -

Re read the post he was told that the application was being given or had been given to an adjudicator - ok did this happen??????? That is the rant....

Chapter Two:

What we have to say is the most important thing in OUR WORLD right now, and since we can not fight the battles of sending more troops or bringing troops home from IRAQ, economy, health care, school issues, as we all know that our voices are but a mere squeak, then hence where does one come off telling someone that they are immature - maybe upset, frustrated and above and beyond, not understanding what is going on since no one really is saying it in plain language to the people. They admitted in the outline from last month about the I-130 fiasco in a great useless memo from the head hefa - typical - But immature - hmmmm

Tis but an opinion but again, who are we to say what is right for the OP - and one other item someone mentioned......we have the god send of seeing our SO's during this time....no ....this is not the case for quite a few of us. Another issue another day.

Cheers and good luck mates on this journey - at least we can support each other and walk in each others shoes and understand.

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh USCIS

Edited by SusieK

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

What you do with your feelings matters. So walking in someone's shoes as far as how they feel is one thing. But condoning behavior because of how someone feels is entirely another. The idea that no matter what you do, everyone needs support erases important distinctions, IMO, and these are distinctions I'm not willing to give up just to make someone else feel better about their behavior.

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yes, we can. But sometimes the best support is being honest and realistic! Suggesting people stop calling everyday is supportive and understanding. Those here that are already towards the end of their journey know and understand this. Ever been on a plane and the person sitting next to you asks the flight attendant, "When will we land?" Nothing wrong with that, but ask every half hour and it gets ridiculous and annoying. We are all in our queue. Hollering to the front, "Let's go! I want my NOA now!" Just ain't going to speed anything up.

IMHO, the best supportive words are: Shake your fist in the air. Go outside and scream from time to time. Make a dart board with USCIS on it. Take a long walk or run. Those things are far more useful than using "tricks". And guess what else? When people do these "tricks" over and over, they eventually aren't anymore. Someone will change the system because of the abuse.

I feel for people in this journey, I truly do. I have not hugged my fiancée since July and I realistically will not see here again until this July. I'd love to have her here right now, especially on this cold day. But I've learned patience, far less stressful on the body. In other words, my wait will be rewarded by a lower blood pressure and better quality of life when my girl does get here. Take a breath people. The plane will land. But everyone knows you run into a little turbulence and headwind from time to time.

Smooth sailing! :)

....at least we can support each other and walk in each others shoes and understand.

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh USCIS

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

see unapologetic people who believe they are somehow entitled to more than others and I'm not impressed with the attitude. If you want to be like a spoiled child and call the RFE line for something o ther than its stated purpose, don't expect anyone to approve or to be upset that someone there gave you a hard time. Becky probably has to deal with dozens of people just like you every day and I'm sure that it wears on the staff.

.............................................I think Becky has more than a dozen people to deal with and for obvious reasons. To categorize the OP as unaplogetic is somewhat shallow, he made a remark, he said yeah I am sorry, lets stop bashing each other and try to say something a little more constructive than your a child, your spoiled.

The RFE trick can be useful in certain situations (hmmm Gogo where did you go lol) but I believe that the OP has figurered out that calling every day is not going to gain him any more information that they day before. Could be wrong, and if so, well then ok -

If people chose certain avenues to pursue and there are many examples on this forum, whether it be Congress person, Senator, media, then God Bless them for that is there right. But to state this paragraph ....

"When my kids get in trouble for talking in class, I tell them they are stealing from the rest of the students. They are stealing time, attention and resources. They do it because they are immature and also they think that whatever they have to say is the most important thing in the world. But of course, they are wrong."

SUSIE YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Apply to the children who do not know what is going on and then look closely at this situation and ask yourself, do we know what is going on? Answer I think is the same in both cases. Problem is that we paid for a service, and expected certain guidelines. We learned that they no longer apply.

Stealing time, draining the resources - time yes, but again, if the resources were accurate then I guess we would not have to even debate this subject. **Hence Maybe why Becky is having a bad day hmmmm could be ya think?" I should try this when I am having a bad day and see what happens - the calls I get are beyond this and yet if I told them basically "whatever", guess what, bye bye 125% of poverty guideline -

Re read the post he was told that the application was being given or had been given to an adjudicator - ok did this happen??????? That is the rant....

Chapter Two:

What we have to say is the most important thing in OUR WORLD right now, and since we can not fight the battles of sending more troops or bringing troops home from IRAQ, economy, health care, school issues, as we all know that our voices are but a mere squeak, then hence where does one come off telling someone that they are immature - maybe upset, frustrated and above and beyond, not understanding what is going on since no one really is saying it in plain language to the people. They admitted in the outline from last month about the I-130 fiasco in a great useless memo from the head hefa - typical - But immature - hmmmm

Tis but an opinion but again, who are we to say what is right for the OP - and one other item someone mentioned......we have the god send of seeing our SO's during this time....no ....this is not the case for quite a few of us. Another issue another day.

Cheers and good luck mates on this journey - at least we can support each other and walk in each others shoes and understand.

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Nita.. you only submitted the letter twice so far? You can do better than that.. I was expecting you to submit twice in ONE DAY.. :lol:

Anyhow, some people (like me) TAKE ACTION because it has taken so long to do something already.. I have faxed HUNDREDS of faxes already (I have about 100 fax numbers, and did about 20-30 every time I faxed).. I don't bother faxing the USCIS because it will get nothing done.. get the other people to FORCE them to do things.. I had seen people who are still patiently waiting for something to get done.. that is NOT the way to approach this.. don't be afraid of the USCIS... :angry: :angry: don't let them control your lives and your every move..

I-130 STAGE 1 : 533 days - 1 year 6 months (4/16/2007 to 9/22/2008)

Priority Date I-130 : 4/16/2007 ( 533 days , APPROVED 9/22/2008)
Transferred to local office based on "security checks" : 11/27/2007
wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

5/2/2008 - (lawsuit) Writ of Mandamus - OFFICIAL DATE (7/29/2008)
9/22/2008 - CALL AND EMAIL COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE FROM LAWYER

NVC STAGE 2 : 99 days - 3 months (9/30/2008 to 1/7/2009)

NVC Received : 9/30/2008
Received Packet 3 (I-864/DS-230) : 11/10/2008
NVC says "RFE sent out 12/9/08 for missing documents" : 12/10/2008
CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

CONSULATE STAGE 3 : 96 days - 3 months (1/8/2009 to 4/14/2009)
CLEARED CUSTOMS - 3/10/2009
**APPOINTMENT DATE : 4/14/2009, 7:15AM**
** BLUE SLIP **

AP STAGE 4 : 97 days - 3 months (4/14/2009 to 7/20/2009)
DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009
CALL-IN LETTER NOTIFIED : 7/8/2009
CALL-IN LETTER (APPROVAL)!! : 7/16/2009
ALL DONE!! (got both GREEN CARD & SSN CARD) : 10/1/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

HER PARENTS - 10 months so far

I-130 Sent In : 1/7/2013

I-130 Approval : 3/28/2013

Transfer to NVC : 6/12/2013

Case Complete : 8/25/2013

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

DHL Tracking : arrived 9/24/2013

P4 Letter : 11/21/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Interview Passed : 12/9/2013

Visa "Issued" on CEAC : 12/10/2013

Timeline

if I DIDN'T do what I did, then I would still be sitting here twiddling my thumbs instead of getting an interview with them.. They brought the battle, and I'll bring the ammunition!!

Firstenburg, forget about this so-called Becky person.. just call again after a few days.. MsZ says we all should wait our "slice" of the USCIS time.. well, sometimes this "slice" is much bigger (like in my case).. 311 days just to get ###### approved... I don't think so.. that is almost DOUBLE of what other people are waiting at.. so I had to do something in my position.. by faxing letters, calling them and getting a STRAIGHT answer... and that is how I got my LOCAL OFFICE INTERVIEW set up.. I have seen people waiting from 2006 and not doing anything.. This isn't some item you buy at the store and if they run out of stock , you just sit there waiting.. This is a life between you and your spouse!! I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE TO THEM... They know I have been calling too (my most was about 2 weeks ago.. got fed up and called 4 times).. they even knew it and didn't get mad.. because I was going to get mad first if I heard another stupid reply like this : "There are many factors that may affect your case...".. My reply : "WHAT THE #### ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!" Then that CSC person got mad too.. but I said "what the hell are you getting mad at me for? You can't even do your job right!" ... Then I got my local office interview.. well, after a few days getting mad at them.. (since it was already under security checks, I knew about the local office interview already)..

Edited by gogo

wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Yes, we can. But sometimes the best support is being honest and realistic! Suggesting people stop calling everyday is supportive and understanding. Those here that are already towards the end of their journey know and understand this. Ever been on a plane and the person sitting next to you asks the flight attendant, "When will we land?" Nothing wrong with that, but ask every half hour and it gets ridiculous and annoying. We are all in our queue. Hollering to the front, "Let's go! I want my NOA now!" Just ain't going to speed anything up.

IMHO, the best supportive words are: Shake your fist in the air. Go outside and scream from time to time. Make a dart board with USCIS on it. Take a long walk or run. Those things are far more useful than using "tricks". And guess what else? When people do these "tricks" over and over, they eventually aren't anymore. Someone will change the system because of the abuse.

I feel for people in this journey, I truly do. I have not hugged my fiancée since July and I realistically will not see here again until this July. I'd love to have her here right now, especially on this cold day. But I've learned patience, far less stressful on the body. In other words, my wait will be rewarded by a lower blood pressure and better quality of life when my girl does get here. Take a breath people. The plane will land. But everyone knows you run into a little turbulence and headwind from time to time.

Smooth sailing! :)

....at least we can support each other and walk in each others shoes and understand.

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh USCIS

Nice post - thanks and luv the dartboard - just went onto ebay and ordered two

Cheers and best to you on your journey

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Timeline

I'm going to throw the dartboard at USCIS.. is that what you meant? :devil: quick overview of my case too.. transfer from NBC => CSC => local office => NBC => local office .. and that's where it stands.. To USCIS : on February 21, be prepared for a showdown!! :ranting: :ranting: :protest: :protest: :protest:

Edited by gogo

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

if I DIDN'T do what I did, then I would still be sitting here twiddling my thumbs instead of getting an interview with them.. They brought the battle, and I'll bring the ammunition!!

Firstenburg, forget about this so-called Becky person.. just call again after a few days.. MsZ says we all should wait our "slice" of the USCIS time.. well, sometimes this "slice" is much bigger (like in my case).. 311 days just to get ###### approved... I don't think so.. that is almost DOUBLE of what other people are waiting at.. so I had to do something in my position.. by faxing letters, calling them and getting a STRAIGHT answer... and that is how I got my LOCAL OFFICE INTERVIEW set up.. I have seen people waiting from 2006 and not doing anything.. This isn't some item you buy at the store and if they run out of stock , you just sit there waiting.. This is a life between you and your spouse!! I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE TO THEM... They know I have been calling too (my most was about 2 weeks ago.. got fed up and called 4 times).. they even knew it and didn't get mad.. because I was going to get mad first if I heard another stupid reply like this : "There are many factors that may affect your case...".. My reply : "WHAT THE #### ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!" Then that CSC person got mad too.. but I said "what the hell are you getting mad at me for? You can't even do your job right!" ... Then I got my local office interview.. well, after a few days getting mad at them.. (since it was already under security checks, I knew about the local office interview already)..

lol GOGO - sending you that extra dartboard hun - just hope everything goes good for that local interview - big prayers and hugs your way and would be a shame to see an American have to leave their country because of this - but understand what your options are and you are the only one to choose.

Alot of support here for ya and will wait for the GOOD NEWS -

S~

The post was for Kazan Tiger lol your post just make me smile hun you know that......you are as fiesty as me :devil:

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Timeline

haha, Thanks SusieK!! :thumbs: I hope you get your approval soon too and not have to go through what I am going through.. but like I said, that day (February 21) is an all-or-nothing day... I have seen the decision made right after the interview.. :( I am really worried about what they are going to ask and hope for a quick interview.. I really hope it is nothing like the "stokes" interview..

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

haha, Thanks SusieK!! :thumbs: I hope you get your approval soon too and not have to go through what I am going through.. but like I said, that day (February 21) is an all-or-nothing day... I have seen the decision made right after the interview.. :( I am really worried about what they are going to ask and hope for a quick interview.. I really hope it is nothing like the "stokes" interview..

Understand the "really worried" part, but GOOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOOOO - you have nothing to hide, you go in and give it your best, what else can you do mate? Then it gets tossed into someone hands and I pray that the hands have blisters on them for it will show they know the meaning of true hard work.

xxxx

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Timeline

go Obama! :thumbs: haha, just reading your signature.. but I am getting nervous, even though I am mad.. but even like my dad say : What's the worst that can happen? You move back to China and be with her.. They can't do anything else, because they don't have authority in China.. haha..

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.