abdo

interview for K-1

116 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

seems like every time i leave mena something goes on. can't ya'll behave in my absence? :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
*adding an entry to my ever-growing list of people on VJ to not help

:whistle:

I agree....SO done!!

i agree.

i am sure he is in shock over this and is trying his best to find a way to not deal with the truth. there is nothing anyone can say to him that will convince him he will not be getting a visa anytime soon.

he does say he has another appointment this month so i suppose it is safe to say that something must be up. we will just have to wait and see. thats all i know that can be done. he is seeking advice from anyone who is willing to give it no matter their experience. if it makes him feel better i guess its ok until the hammer really hits and he finds out one way or the other.

my best to you Abdo.

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree....SO done!!

i agree.

i am sure he is in shock over this and is trying his best to find a way to not deal with the truth. there is nothing anyone can say to him that will convince him he will not be getting a visa anytime soon.

he does say he has another appointment this month so i suppose it is safe to say that something must be up. we will just have to wait and see. thats all i know that can be done. he is seeking advice from anyone who is willing to give it no matter their experience. if it makes him feel better i guess its ok until the hammer really hits and he finds out one way or the other.

my best to you Abdo.

chi

why members on VJ think that i dont want help from them..,i listened and i told my girlfriend to contact the congressman and she did ,now i have a second interview i am here because i want help,thank you who wants to help me anyways but i think VJ needs to learn how to talk sweet and nice with the new members..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree....SO done!!

i agree.

my best to you Abdo.

chi

why members on VJ think that i dont want help from them..,i listened and i told my girlfriend to contact the congressman and she did ,now i have a second interview i am here because i want help,thank you who wants to help me anyways but i think VJ needs to learn how to talk sweet and nice with the new members..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it. First we told you that you were denied, and to contact your congressman fast. You told us that we were lairs and all we wanted to do was to scare you. Finally you did it and you found out we were right. Then you tell people not to come to us for advise because we don't know anything.

We have been nice to you. You called us liars. How do you think that made us feel? I want to help people that are nice to me, not ones that accuse me of lying, and think don't know about denials, because I do. If you want us to be nice you need to be nice too.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

i think some of the problem here may be language based. you might find it really worthwhile to have your girlfriend become a vj member.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

i think some of the problem here may be language based. you might find it really worthwhile to have your girlfriend become a vj member.

you are right,they think that i dont need any help from them and i am surprised that morocco4ever said that i called her lier,i never did and i am not that kind of people..,its may you dont undertsand my english !!!!!!!!

i did listen to VJ and thank you for help.

abdo

Timeline

you are right,they think that i dont need any help from them and i am surprised that morocco4ever said that i called her lier,i never did and i am not that kind of people..,its may you dont undertsand my english !!!!!!!!

i did listen to VJ and thank you for help.

abdo

one issue could also be this - you ask something, someone tells you what they believe is the answer to your question, you then relay that to your girlfriend.

end result - so many hands in the conversation and things can be misinterpreted, changed, worded different and so on. i know if i had to get information from nessa without being able to see the information first hand and be able to reread it several times, i'd have a very difficult time getting my head around the concepts and procedures that are listed on vj. so have her become a member of vj. the mena girls really don't bite.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

THANK YOU VJ

FEV-4-2008 first interview : hard,english,35 mins,more than 15 questions,did not bring more proof..

APR-17-2008 second interview : easy,arabic,5 mins,5 questions,i bringt more proof..

at 2.00 pm the lady called me and then asked if i speak english very well i said no not very well then they start talk to me arabic..

1-when did you met her?

2-do you love her?

3-why do you love her?

4-what is the first thing you will do when you come to USA?

5-where you will marry her?

the lady asked about proof i gave her the emails,chat..,then she said why you did not pring all those with you in your first interview and why you did not answer me good answers like today,i am happy for you today and everything is fine and you succeeded,we will give you your visa.

i got 221 g and she said we will call you next week and pring the passport with you.

221 g :

il y a une procedure administrative qui doit etre faite a Washington avant de continuer.On va vous contactez par telephone pour revenir avec le passport pour recouperer le paquet d'immigration.

what you think guys???????

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

gongra

plesase can tel me what is was your answers ??????????? for

1-when did you met her?

2-do you love her?

3-why do you love her?

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

THANK YOU VJ

FEV-4-2008 first interview : hard,english,35 mins,more than 15 questions,did not bring more proof..

APR-17-2008 second interview : easy,arabic,5 mins,5 questions,i bringt more proof..

at 2.00 pm the lady called me and then asked if i speak english very well i said no not very well then they start talk to me arabic..

1-when did you met her?

2-do you love her?

3-why do you love her?

the lady asked about proof i gave her the emails,chat..,then she said why you did not pring all those with you in your first interview and why you did not answer me good answers like today,i am happy for you today and everything is fine and you succeeded,we will give you your visa.

i got 221 g and she said we will call you next week and pring the passport with you.

221 g :

il y a une procedure administrative qui doit etre faite a Washington avant de continuer.On va vous contactez par telephone pour revenir avec le passport pour recouperer le paquet d'immigration.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
gongra

plesase can tel me what is was your answers ??????????? for

1-when did you met her?

2-do you love her?

3-why do you love her?

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

THANK YOU VJ

1-when did you met her?

2-do you love her?

3-why do you love her?

221 g :

Were you planning to use his answers??!?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Abdo don't care to anybody. Just come on here ask your visa questions get answers. It's not immigration officers that write on this forum it's just people like you and me who did the visa process as everyone else. Some got denied, approved, petitioned 2nd time. Everyones situation is not same very very diffferent. Some questions they ask you they won't ask somebody else. Something they didn't ask somebody else they will ask you it's all about your case. Only you and your fiancee know about these personal things so keep this information with your self or people will tell you otherwise unless you can speak fluent in english for everyone to understand your problem or what you want to say. You can also speak arabic for any other Arabs in this forum they can help you for the language ok! Yes some people are rude on the boards but you have that in everyday life.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.