abdo

interview for K-1

116 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

section 221 g which prohibits the issuance of visa to anyone whose application does not comply with the provisions of the immigration and nationality act or regulations issued pursuant thereto, the following remarks apply in your case :

we have returned your application and petition to the departement of homeland security's citizenship and immigration service,any further inquiries to your application and petition can be directed to their attention and the CIS office.

TRANSLATED into laymans English:

Your visa application was denied and sent back to Department of Homeland Security.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usually, if your case is approved, the consulate people will tell you, "CONGRATULATIONS. Now the case must be sent to Department of State for Administrative Processing."

You are advised to check with the Embassy and the Department of State about the administrative processing.

But your 221(g) says your case was returned to the Department of Homeland Security. Not Department of State.

This is not good.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Time is important!!!

You must make sure your case does not get sent back. If your girlfriend can get to Morroco before the Embassy mails back your case, it could be helpful. But can your girlfriend go to Morroco in a few days time?

If the consulate will see again, it is maybe a chance for you to get the visa approved.

Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Time is important!!!

You must make sure your case does not get sent back. If your girlfriend can get to Morroco before the Embassy mails back your case, it could be helpful. But can your girlfriend go to Morroco in a few days time?

If the consulate will see again, it is maybe a chance for you to get the visa approved.

Good luck!

my girlfriend left today to america,she has been here in morocco with me for 1 month..

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

abdo what day did they say return, soon, you need talk to chi again send her a message but you have to know why they want u come back, do they need more evidence, what

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline

the lady told me on the phone that i should come to the consulate at : ././2008

she did not ask me for any evidence or anything else !!!

Edited by abdo

Timeline

i can not read your date, do you have more evidence then u can take since u say your gf just left.....

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

take all of your proof anyway, including any new proof since your denial. Letters of support from your family. Proof that your fiance came again, more conversations, phone calls, and mail. I hope you are taking us seriously now.

What date was it?

I am hoping this is good news for you.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
take all of your proof anyway, including any new proof since your denial. Letters of support from your family. Proof that your fiance came again, more conversations, phone calls, and mail. I hope you are taking us seriously now.

What date was it?

yes im hoping this is a good news for me,and i will try to bring all the new proof i have with me,more conversations, phone calls,mails,letters..

the consulate wants me this month,i cant write the date !!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
the lady told me to come soon,and she told me when .

that is all !!!!!!!!

what is the date she told you to come? what else did she say?

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

What date was it?

yes im hoping this is a good news for me,and i will try to bring all the new proof i have with me,more conversations, phone calls,mails,letters..

the consulate wants me this month,i cant write the date !!

why cant you write the date??

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Timeline

Salam VJ,

i am back ..!!

i got a call from the consulate and they want me this month,they did not say anything else!!

i sent a message to CHI and im still waiting for her reply..,i just wanna to know is this a good

news? and what should i do now?

my girlfriend just left to AMERICA yesterday and now i have new proof : Letters of support from my & her family,proof that my fiance came again, more conversations, phone calls, letters and mail...!!

i did send a message to the consulate in a few weeks ago and they answerd me that my petition was to be returned to the departement of homeland security's citizenship and immigration service for further review

this is what i got from the consulate in my first interview FEV/2008 :

section 221 g which prohibits the issuance of visa to anyone whose application does not comply with the provisions of the immigration and nationality act or regulations issued pursuant thereto, the following remarks apply in your case :

we have returned your application and petition to the departement of homeland security's citizenship and immigration service,any further inquiries to your application and petition can be directed to their attention and the CIS office.

i am still waiting for the members to tell me what is going on and if i can get any help from VJ....!!!

post-44827-1207308212.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

The fact that they want you to come in is very significant. Perhaps your wife's representative was effective in getting then to review the case again before sending it back. Very few people get this opportunity.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

am still waiting for the members to tell me what is going on and if i can get any help from VJ....!!!

we can not tell you things we dont know ourselves, and the only help we know is to say take all the new evidences you have just gotten and hope this means good. I dont understand them just saying to come on this date without some reason, maybe email them or ask some questions, did they say bring passport, more papers etc

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Salam VJ,

i am back ..!!

i got a call from the consulate and they want me this month,they did not say anything else!!

i sent a message to CHI and im still waiting for her reply..,i just wanna to know is this a good

news? and what should i do now?

my girlfriend just left to AMERICA yesterday and now i have new proof : Letters of support from my & her family,proof that my fiance came again, more conversations, phone calls, letters and mail...!!

i did send a message to the consulate in a few weeks ago and they answerd me that my petition was to be returned to the departement of homeland security's citizenship and immigration service for further review

this is what i got from the consulate in my first interview FEV/2008 :

i am still waiting for the members to tell me what is going on and if i can get any help from VJ....!!!

Why all the mystery? :unsure:

Your post does not make much sense without some more detail. Your initial post leads the reader to believe that your visa petition was denied and your file sent back to USCIS for revocation....which means you were DENIED your visa.

But now, a little over a month later, you state that you've received a call from the consulate w/ only instructions that you return? :unsure: You can't divulge the date when they expect you back AND you say no instructions were given to you by the consulate in terms of what to bring?!? Most importantly, you do not tell us how in the world you managed to get your 221g DENIAL situation stopped at the consulate and how you managed to prevent your file from being returned to the US? Did you have congressional/senatorial involvement? Did you fiancee go to the consulate, speak w/ anyone, who?

The answers to these questions help others in the future, if they perhaps run into the same problem and will allow VJ members to better give you the assistance you're requesting.

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Timeline

i am asking what i should do or what i need to do before i go to the consulate this month...,should i bring the new proofs with me,that is what i want to know ..!!!!!!!!

im not asking why the consulate called me ??

yes my girlfriend contacted the congressman before she came here to morocco..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.