James

Old TSC cases transferred to VSC

1,810 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
We sent I-751 to TSC in early March of 2007 as the two year anniversary was May 26, 2007. Did biometrics on April 24, 2007, got letter in February 2008 saying it was transferred to VSC and nothing since then. As the one year extension was getting close to running out, made INFOPASS appointment on May 16, 2007 and got passport stamped for six month extension. Officer said to come back in November if we didn't receive GC by then for another six month extension. Is a six month extension customary when you get passport stamped?

There's a post on here somewhere with a link to a memo stating that a one year stamp should be given. However, many officers just give a six month stamp no matter how much you beg and plead. So yeah, a 6 month stamp is not out of the ordinary.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
card production ordered today.

:dance:

Got one email at 8 am. I checked onlines tatus and my daughters case is approved too.

party time! I got home about 30 minutes ago from my daughter's school and found the email. Had to call DH first.

Thank you all for your support and good luck. I will still be around.

(Belated) congrats, smartie!

Cassie, you're next. I smell Friday!

Meh

Timeline

That would make it a year and a month and a day of waiting, sounds about right!

And it would make it exactly a year since my GC expired (June 6, 2007) and the exact day my extension letter will expire....sounds fortuitous to me! ;)

Edited by Cassie

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

And it would make it exactly a year since my GC expired (June 6, 2007) and the exact day my extension letter will expire....sounds fortuitous to me! ;)

No news he??? I certainly hope Cassie is next that will mean that I could expect my approval soon....

06/28/2004. Happily Married in Miami Florida.

09/??/2004 Send I-130, 486 Package and ETC. for AOS

01/??/05 Workers permit received.

Got Social Security Card!!!

08/29/2005 Interview went awesome!

09/??/2005 Green Card arrived!!!!!!!! YUPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Removal of Conditions:

06/01/2007 Send package to TEXAS Service Center

06/07/2007 Received NOA

09/20/2007 Went to get an stamp, denied stamp at the Miami USCIS Office =(

01/31/2008 Transfer to Vermont Service Center (after almost 8 months!)

02/22/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

02/26/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. (Last Touched)

07/01/2008 : still waiting for a miracle after 390 days of suffering....

07/02/2008: Infopass Appointment. passport Stamp....

07/03/2008: Incredible!!!! Card Production Ordered!!!!!!

07/04/2008: Touched. Duplicate email Card Production Order

07/07/2008: Touched

07/08/2008: Touched. Email with notice of approval

07/09/2008: Touched again!

07/11/2008: CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!!! THANKS!!!! WELLCOME IMMIGRANT LETTER!!! :P

Naturalization Process:

06/23/2010: 06/23/2010 - Send N400 after 5 years of permanent residency. Good luck !

Timeline

No news he??? I certainly hope Cassie is next that will mean that I could expect my approval soon....

nope, nothing yet!

I contacted the Congress man, and the respond I got today was: they are currently processing applicant from April 1, please allow approx. 90 days,,,, not any surprising news. I know it will take less time so another 4 weeks or so. :whistle:

Timeline
I contacted the Congress man, and the respond I got today was: they are currently processing applicant from April 1, please allow approx. 90 days,,,, not any surprising news. I know it will take less time so another 4 weeks or so. :whistle:

well.... lets see if today ANY of us gets lucky!

Removal of Conditions:

06/07/2007 Received NOA

02/26/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. (Last Touched)

07/11/2008: CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!!! THANKS!!!! WELLCOME IMMIGRANT LETTER!!! :P

Naturalization Process:

06/23/2010: 06/23/2010 - Send N400 after 5 years of permanent residency. Good luck !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Heh, we actually got a letter yesterday from our other senator -- the one we hadn't heard boo from -- telling us that in response to our request for help, he had inquired with CIS and was happy to tell us that we had been approved on May 16 and should receive the card within 30 days. Thanks for nothing, pal!

Meh

Timeline

Heh, we actually got a letter yesterday from our other senator -- the one we hadn't heard boo from -- telling us that in response to our request for help, he had inquired with CIS and was happy to tell us that we had been approved on May 16 and should receive the card within 30 days. Thanks for nothing, pal!

Tomorrow is my year aniversity NOA!!!!!!!!!! Happy aniversity to us!!!!!!!!!!! NIce! so meaning that if I dont hear nothing from USCIS I will write to the Senator on Monday...... and If I dont hear anothing from them, I will call Immigration and if I dont hear nothing from them.... I will have to in person to immigration!!!!!!! but something is going to get done!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::devil:

Removal of Conditions:

06/07/2007 Received NOA

Naturalization Process:

Tomorrow is my year aniversity NOA!!!!!!!!!! Happy aniversity to us!!!!!!!!!!! NIce! so meaning that if I dont hear nothing from USCIS I will write to the Senator on Monday...... and If I dont hear anothing from them, I will call Immigration and if I dont hear nothing from them.... I will have to in person to immigration!!!!!!! but something is going to get done!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::devil:

I dont want to come off sounding harsh but....

DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH!

Wipfeld.jpg

zep_19579_010.gif

In my request to our congress man I listed all obvious reasons for why pending processing of removing conditions is delaying our start of normal family life in the US. It did not attract USCIS attention so and as long as we are inside the posted process time (April 1) so there is not much else we can do then wait and hope that it will be processed at any time.

So what I have learned out of this , just wait until you are outside the process time then USCIS and the congressman will take action, until that time, site back and enjoy the ride!

:whistle:

Timeline

nothing in my box yet *sigh*

Timeline
nothing in my box yet *sigh*

Don't give up hope for today, it's not 5:30 yet. That's when I got mine on a Friday . . . .

yep, I'll hold off on the double sigh until after 6ish my time, that's when I tend to get emails from CRIS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.