James

Old TSC cases transferred to VSC

1,810 posts in this topic

Who knows what is going on at VSC. I really think it could take another day or year. Where did all the speed go they had in the early days of April? To inquire we need to wait another good 3 months as they are happily processing April 1....

It seems like VSC is working on citizenship cases. That's probably because the election time is coming, so there will be a lot of new citizens for voting :blink:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

Can any of you let me know the address of the senator in texas and the format of the letter to send to them for there help regarding the case.

Filed - I 751 --------TSC ------Feb 2007

Transfer to VSC ------Feb 2008

Nothing after that ..................

Edited by abcl2003

Can any of you let me know the address of the senator in texas and the format of the letter to send to them for there help regarding the case.

I guess we are just on unlucky batch of VSC. They almost done with all the case that got last touch on Feb 25. Now, properly it is our turn. Hopefully we are gonna get approved soon. I tell you this because you are not alone. Still many people in the same boat like yours. As far as i know, there were few people in "your boat" just got approved few days ago.

Edited by mvn910

AOS from F-1 Timeline

(based on marriage to USC)

2010-06-16 Send I-130 and I-485 packages

2010-06-17 arrived at Chicago lockbox (express mail service was quick, it took less than a day)

2010-06-24 Checks cashed

2010-06-26 Received NOAs for 1-130, I-485 and I-765 (EAD)

2010-07-09 I-130, I-765 touched

2010-07-23 Call USCIS to request Bio. letter. Gotta wait in 45 days for another call

2010-08-18 EAD touched

2010-09-03 Biometrics letter received. Scheduled on 09/13/2010

2010-09-07 Successful walk-in biometrics

2010-09-07 EAD card production order. I-485 touch <-- 8 hours after biometrics done

2010-09-08 I-485, EAD touched

2010-09-16 EAD card and interview letter scheduled on Oct 18 received.

2010-10-18 interview- Got RFE-RFE sent same day!

2010-10-22 GC production notice received!<-- Application approved!!!

2010-11-01 GC received, See USCIS again in next 2 years!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I guess we are just on unlucky batch of VSC. They almost done with all the case that got last touch on Feb 25. Now, properly it is our turn. Hopefully we are gonna get approved soon. I tell you this because you are not alone. Still many people in the same boat like yours. As far as i know, there were few people in "your boat" just got approved few days ago.

I still think that even if you still haven't been touched after they made you go for a second biometrics a couple of weeks ago, you're due to be approved sometime next week.

Meh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Well, I am certainly disappointed that VSC didn't come through on Karnak's predictions, but we have no way of gauging the number of applications that were sent to VSC as the regional service center, and if you look some pages back about James's calculations on volume, you would be surprised, so be patient, truthfully isn't that all we have? A little humor for all who still wait and those of us that have moved on to another plane of waiting yes the infamous N-400.

And The Number 1 Thought For 2008 :

We know exactly where one cow with Mad-cow-disease is located among millions

and millions of cows in America but we haven't

got a clue as to where millions of illegal immigrants and terrorists are

located. Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of

Immigration.

Aggies in charge of immigration? Well we know they would pay close attention to our hoof and mouth disease, lepto, antharax, blackleg, and give our ears a through examination for screw worm infestation. And make sure your shots are up to date, or the aggies might give you a rabies shot instead of your pet, or even worse, put you in quarantine for thirty days. Good luck TSC Losers and those who suffer through the intermnable wait, God Bless and my best wishes for good news today!

It is Friday - again. Another week gone by - again. No news from VSC - again. I never thought that the 2-26 people would be screwed even more than out 2-25 predecessors. They were mostly done in April after about a year (some exceptions). Here we are, almost 2 months down the road and now we are beyond the one year mark...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
It is Friday - again. Another week gone by - again. No news from VSC - again. I never thought that the 2-26 people would be screwed even more than out 2-25 predecessors. They were mostly done in April after about a year (some exceptions). Here we are, almost 2 months down the road and now we are beyond the one year mark...

I am sick sick sick of waiting!!! I feel like calling and sending everyone to hell!!!!!!!!

"Do you know where you can put the green card USCIS officer?????"

I am sooooo piss off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It better be same kind of movement today or Monday... even if is not me!!! Someone has to get approved!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

This waiting process doe snot even make me fell like applying for citizenship IF I ever get the green card!!!!!

Edited by imailin

06/28/2004. Happily Married in Miami Florida.

09/??/2004 Send I-130, 486 Package and ETC. for AOS

01/??/05 Workers permit received.

Got Social Security Card!!!

08/29/2005 Interview went awesome!

09/??/2005 Green Card arrived!!!!!!!! YUPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Removal of Conditions:

06/01/2007 Send package to TEXAS Service Center

06/07/2007 Received NOA

09/20/2007 Went to get an stamp, denied stamp at the Miami USCIS Office =(

01/31/2008 Transfer to Vermont Service Center (after almost 8 months!)

02/22/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

02/26/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. (Last Touched)

07/01/2008 : still waiting for a miracle after 390 days of suffering....

07/02/2008: Infopass Appointment. passport Stamp....

07/03/2008: Incredible!!!! Card Production Ordered!!!!!!

07/04/2008: Touched. Duplicate email Card Production Order

07/07/2008: Touched

07/08/2008: Touched. Email with notice of approval

07/09/2008: Touched again!

07/11/2008: CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!!! THANKS!!!! WELLCOME IMMIGRANT LETTER!!! :P

Naturalization Process:

06/23/2010: 06/23/2010 - Send N400 after 5 years of permanent residency. Good luck !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I am sick sick sick of waiting!!! I feel like calling and sending everyone to hell!!!!!!!!

I am sooooo piss off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It better be same kind of movement today or Monday... even if is not me!!! Someone has to get approved!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

This waiting process doe snot even make me fell like applying for citizenship IF I ever get the green card!!!!!

The way things are looking I think I will probably have my citizenship BEFORE I even get my 10-year GC. I was trying to not think about this BS anymore, but it pisses me off too much.

I-751 Timeline

5-07-07 NOA

7-03-07 Biometrics

1-31-08 Transfer from TSC to VSC

2-25-08 Last touch

6-10-08 Approved!!!

6-16-08 Card received!

N-400 Timeline

5-12-08 Application mailed to TSC

5-15-08 Application received at TSC

5-19-08 Check cashed

5-27-08 NOA

6-03-08 Biometrics letter

6-06-08 First biometrics appt.---> rescheduled

6-16-08 2. Biometrics letter

9-15-08 Interview letter

10-22-08 Interview

6-24-08 Biometrics appt.------> Fingerprints taken

7-05-08 3. Biometrics letter

7-09-08 Biometrics appt.---> Fingerprints retaken

6-24-08 Second Biometrics appt

9-15-08 Interview letter

10-22-08 Interview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

The way things are looking I think I will probably have my citizenship BEFORE I even get my 10-year GC. I was trying to not think about this BS anymore, but it pisses me off too much.

I'm tired of seeing approvals of people who filed in 2008. No offense meant to them, but I am tired. I'm with you, imalin, I could have filed for citizenship by now, but right now I just don't care.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Call me an optimist but I think we will all be approved in June. At some point they will recognize that the list is getting out of control and hurry up to use their stamp. I am guessing beginning of June. Let's pray for it together.

For now everyone, find something to distract you or this can drive one crazy.

Have a nice weekend.

Timeline

I'm tired of seeing approvals of people who filed in 2008. No offense meant to them, but I am tired. I'm with you, imalin, I could have filed for citizenship by now, but right now I just don't care.

I don’t want to give immigration more of my money!! my husband is piss too!!!! How long is this going to take?????? I can not change my job cause of it (my social still has the "worker permit only #######" my bad.... but well) I WONT !!!!. I refuse to give money to the government (more than what I give on taxes and etc!!!) for what??? So they can sit around???? That money will do a lot better in my pocket or bank account... believe me!!!! :(:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::devil:

Removal of Conditions:

06/07/2007 Received NOA

02/26/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. (Last Touched)

07/11/2008: CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!!! THANKS!!!! WELLCOME IMMIGRANT LETTER!!! :P

Naturalization Process:

06/23/2010: 06/23/2010 - Send N400 after 5 years of permanent residency. Good luck !

I sent an E-Mail to the Senator regarding the case yesterday, and I got a call back from them today that they have an update.

The update is that they are going to schedule an interview in the local office, they stated that the case is at the VSC and the interview will be in the local office. Do you think they can get the update so soon & how true the infromation is.

That was pretty quick for them to contact and get the response, my case still show the last touch date of 02/25/08 on it, doe'nt the touched date get changed after a inquiry.

Confused ..confused ........

Timeline

I sent an E-Mail to the Senator regarding the case yesterday, and I got a call back from them today that they have an update.

The update is that they are going to schedule an interview in the local office, they stated that the case is at the VSC and the interview will be in the local office. Do you think they can get the update so soon & how true the infromation is.

That was pretty quick for them to contact and get the response, my case still show the last touch date of 02/25/08 on it, doe'nt the touched date get changed after a inquiry.

mmmmm... that is a good question.... I dont really know... why you dont contact USCIS and tell them what the senator told you? I think... I dont know.... your case stayed behind all the others it is a good chance of that being true....

Edited by imailin

Removal of Conditions:

06/07/2007 Received NOA

Naturalization Process:

I have heard about the Senator before several time but still do not know who this guy is? Anybody know how this guy would help us and is he an USCIS authorized person who can involve our case but we, the person in the case, can not take any action on our case except waiting ....

Edited by mvn910

AOS from F-1 Timeline

(based on marriage to USC)

2010-06-16 Send I-130 and I-485 packages

2010-06-17 arrived at Chicago lockbox (express mail service was quick, it took less than a day)

2010-06-24 Checks cashed

2010-06-26 Received NOAs for 1-130, I-485 and I-765 (EAD)

2010-07-09 I-130, I-765 touched

2010-07-23 Call USCIS to request Bio. letter. Gotta wait in 45 days for another call

2010-08-18 EAD touched

2010-09-03 Biometrics letter received. Scheduled on 09/13/2010

2010-09-07 Successful walk-in biometrics

2010-09-07 EAD card production order. I-485 touch <-- 8 hours after biometrics done

2010-09-08 I-485, EAD touched

2010-09-16 EAD card and interview letter scheduled on Oct 18 received.

2010-10-18 interview- Got RFE-RFE sent same day!

2010-10-22 GC production notice received!<-- Application approved!!!

2010-11-01 GC received, See USCIS again in next 2 years!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I for one don't mind offending them. Why is it that these people, who have maybe posted in this forum a couple or maybe up to a half-dozen times, feel compelled to have their 3rd or 6th post here be their own thread entitled "Card Production Ordered!"

Yeah, great, you filed 3 months ago and CSC just approved you. What do you want, a medal? Or just to clog up this forum with the same old thread that inevitably finds ZeeNusah and Jomo's Girl tagging along on a break from other fora to offer their surely heartfelt congratulations?

Meh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.