James

Old TSC cases transferred to VSC

1,810 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

James, just curious. Any chance there is a possibility we accidentally haven't been processed yet or pending background checks etc or are we really at the end of the line? The only explanation for NOTHING to happen in 2 weeks seems to be this... My worst suspicions are that VSC is unaware of our "special status" aka "transfer is transfer, let them wait 7 months"...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
James, just curious. Any chance there is a possibility we accidentally haven't been processed yet or pending background checks etc or are we really at the end of the line? The only explanation for NOTHING to happen in 2 weeks seems to be this... My worst suspicions are that VSC is unaware of our "special status" aka "transfer is transfer, let them wait 7 months"...

I really don't know. Unlike the recent immediate transfers from TSC, we have TSC case numbers, so VSC would have to be aware that we are somehow "different," particularly because we all have NOA1 dates that are much older than any of the I-751 petitions that were filed directly or immediately transferred. Of course, that still wouldn't stop them from putting us at the bottom of the pile . . . .

Meh

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I really don't know. Unlike the recent immediate transfers from TSC, we have TSC case numbers, so VSC would have to be aware that we are somehow "different," particularly because we all have NOA1 dates that are much older than any of the I-751 petitions that were filed directly or immediately transferred. Of course, that still wouldn't stop them from putting us at the bottom of the pile . . . .

Next week will be a month from the last touch.... I am loosing my faith.... I am so angry!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THEY PUT US BEHIND THE LIST!!!! is these people from USCIS kidding with us???? Is this a joke???? :angry:

06/28/2004. Happily Married in Miami Florida.

09/??/2004 Send I-130, 486 Package and ETC. for AOS

01/??/05 Workers permit received.

Got Social Security Card!!!

08/29/2005 Interview went awesome!

09/??/2005 Green Card arrived!!!!!!!! YUPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Removal of Conditions:

06/01/2007 Send package to TEXAS Service Center

06/07/2007 Received NOA

09/20/2007 Went to get an stamp, denied stamp at the Miami USCIS Office =(

01/31/2008 Transfer to Vermont Service Center (after almost 8 months!)

02/22/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

02/26/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. (Last Touched)

07/01/2008 : still waiting for a miracle after 390 days of suffering....

07/02/2008: Infopass Appointment. passport Stamp....

07/03/2008: Incredible!!!! Card Production Ordered!!!!!!

07/04/2008: Touched. Duplicate email Card Production Order

07/07/2008: Touched

07/08/2008: Touched. Email with notice of approval

07/09/2008: Touched again!

07/11/2008: CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!!! THANKS!!!! WELLCOME IMMIGRANT LETTER!!! :P

Naturalization Process:

06/23/2010: 06/23/2010 - Send N400 after 5 years of permanent residency. Good luck !

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I sympathize with you TSC ---> VSC'ers. We are still waiting for a mass transfer of NSC cases to CSC...*sigh*

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

mass approval sounds good but I do not see how it could happen and if it does what the holdup was. Another 2 months and it doesn't matter anymore as we will have waited through yet another line by then. I personally think 5 months at VSc are the best case scenario. Worst case is they slow down because of us when they get to the TSc files in summer and we are in for another 9 months. How come the local driver's license department and gunshop can run background checks and issue plastic in minutes, yet this takes a year?

Timeline
Maybe I thinking too practical, but for the purpose of producing the “green card” itself it best to do it in bulk.

The truth is that none of us knows the truth, these are just speculations, and I am grateful because this forum gives me somehow faith and hope, I am here everyday waiting for a miracle... I am sick and tired of waiting!!! I am sick and tired of the US Immigration department.... did you guys read what happen to me last Thursday on the Social Security office???? Incredible!

Removal of Conditions:

06/07/2007 Received NOA

02/26/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. (Last Touched)

07/11/2008: CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!!! THANKS!!!! WELLCOME IMMIGRANT LETTER!!! :P

Naturalization Process:

06/23/2010: 06/23/2010 - Send N400 after 5 years of permanent residency. Good luck !

We were transferred to from TSC to VSC “in order to speed up the processing” (ref.: I-797C Notice Date: Feb. 1, 2008). Give the VSC a couple of weeks and we will all be happy.

I agree. But we have given them a couple of weeks - Feb.1 - March 17.

No news. I am already gathering info. in case I get stuck with an RFE or an interview, even though I am 99.99% sure our case was rock solid when we filed over a year ago. I was reading a thread where it stated that a computer randomly selects people for a follow-up interview at the local USCIS office.

What's changed in a year:

1. 2007 tax return

2. Wife's name on my health card

3. Another vacation together

4. More photos of us together....

5. Maybe another affidavit (we already submitted 2 the first time)

Ladies and Gentleman - be prepared for another battle with the USCIS.... :unsure:

Timeline
We were transferred to from TSC to VSC “in order to speed up the processing” (ref.: I-797C Notice Date: Feb. 1, 2008). Give the VSC a couple of weeks and we will all be happy.

I agree. But we have given them a couple of weeks - Feb.1 - March 17.

No news. I am already gathering info. in case I get stuck with an RFE or an interview, even though I am 99.99% sure our case was rock solid when we filed over a year ago. I was reading a thread where it stated that a computer randomly selects people for a follow-up interview at the local USCIS office.

What's changed in a year:

1. 2007 tax return

2. Wife's name on my health card

3. Another vacation together

4. More photos of us together....

5. Maybe another affidavit (we already submitted 2 the first time)

Ladies and Gentleman - be prepared for another battle with the USCIS.... :unsure:

seriously I don’t care if they call me to an interview... of course I will be mad since I waited for so long and I do not want any more stress in my life.... but at least they will approved me right there and then!!!

Removal of Conditions:

06/07/2007 Received NOA

Naturalization Process:

No new news from us either. It is just making us very nervous. I'm sorry to ask a stupid question but what does RFE stand for. I didn't know where to look it up, but was thinking it stood for denial. I hope that isn't in our future.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
No new news from us either. It is just making us very nervous. I'm sorry to ask a stupid question but what does RFE stand for. I didn't know where to look it up, but was thinking it stood for denial. I hope that isn't in our future.

request for further evidence. Does not automatically mean a denial. :)

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.