James

Old TSC cases transferred to VSC

1,810 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
i talked to an "officer" today and was assured that i was at the local office, and that my interview was not even a random quality control one but a "lead based" interview. aparently one of the three service centers decided that after waiting 1 year and 2 months, they had to forward my file to my local office and also to the fraud detection unit. Why all this I absolutely do not know. Will make for a harsh interview I am sure! I am so fed up with the way thsi agency handles us, it is not even funny. Always did everything on time, the proper channel and only to get stepped on....

I truly believe that your interview is not more than random…. They wont tell you this because “supposedly” they should interview more people than what they actually do…. And besides they wont tell you that it is just a waist of time to justify their “hard work” so… I would not worry if I would you…. Just bring everything you can to the interview and answer trustfully…. That is all you can do….

06/28/2004. Happily Married in Miami Florida.

09/??/2004 Send I-130, 486 Package and ETC. for AOS

01/??/05 Workers permit received.

Got Social Security Card!!!

08/29/2005 Interview went awesome!

09/??/2005 Green Card arrived!!!!!!!! YUPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Removal of Conditions:

06/01/2007 Send package to TEXAS Service Center

06/07/2007 Received NOA

09/20/2007 Went to get an stamp, denied stamp at the Miami USCIS Office =(

01/31/2008 Transfer to Vermont Service Center (after almost 8 months!)

02/22/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

02/26/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. (Last Touched)

07/01/2008 : still waiting for a miracle after 390 days of suffering....

07/02/2008: Infopass Appointment. passport Stamp....

07/03/2008: Incredible!!!! Card Production Ordered!!!!!!

07/04/2008: Touched. Duplicate email Card Production Order

07/07/2008: Touched

07/08/2008: Touched. Email with notice of approval

07/09/2008: Touched again!

07/11/2008: CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!!! THANKS!!!! WELLCOME IMMIGRANT LETTER!!! :P

Naturalization Process:

06/23/2010: 06/23/2010 - Send N400 after 5 years of permanent residency. Good luck !

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i talked to an "officer" today and was assured that i was at the local office, and that my interview was not even a random quality control one but a "lead based" interview. aparently one of the three service centers decided that after waiting 1 year and 2 months, they had to forward my file to my local office and also to the fraud detection unit. Why all this I absolutely do not know. Will make for a harsh interview I am sure! I am so fed up with the way thsi agency handles us, it is not even funny. Always did everything on time, the proper channel and only to get stepped on....

I truly believe that your interview is not more than random…. They wont tell you this because “supposedly” they should interview more people than what they actually do…. And besides they wont tell you that it is just a waist of time to justify their “hard work” so… I would not worry if I would you…. Just bring everything you can to the interview and answer trustfully…. That is all you can do….

The interview is to confirm that you are living a married life, that’s it, so don’t worry about why we were selected to be interviewed.

just angry about the wait and now, after more than a year being told they suspect me etc etc etc this part has been worse than our K-1 or aos or advance parole and ead together!

Yes it easy to become irritated and angry in this waiting process, remember that USCIS is mandated to be suspicious, so if there is something they will like to double check they will do so. The outcome from an interview will be “approved” as long as we live a normal married life.

I will be out of US the whole month of August, so I hope my interview will be scheduled after and not during August.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
my case has been touch today again.....

so what is the deal guys???? any news?

06/28/2004. Happily Married in Miami Florida.

09/??/2004 Send I-130, 486 Package and ETC. for AOS

01/??/05 Workers permit received.

Got Social Security Card!!!

08/29/2005 Interview went awesome!

09/??/2005 Green Card arrived!!!!!!!! YUPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Removal of Conditions:

06/01/2007 Send package to TEXAS Service Center

06/07/2007 Received NOA

09/20/2007 Went to get an stamp, denied stamp at the Miami USCIS Office =(

01/31/2008 Transfer to Vermont Service Center (after almost 8 months!)

02/22/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

02/26/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. (Last Touched)

07/01/2008 : still waiting for a miracle after 390 days of suffering....

07/02/2008: Infopass Appointment. passport Stamp....

07/03/2008: Incredible!!!! Card Production Ordered!!!!!!

07/04/2008: Touched. Duplicate email Card Production Order

07/07/2008: Touched

07/08/2008: Touched. Email with notice of approval

07/09/2008: Touched again!

07/11/2008: CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!!! THANKS!!!! WELLCOME IMMIGRANT LETTER!!! :P

Naturalization Process:

06/23/2010: 06/23/2010 - Send N400 after 5 years of permanent residency. Good luck !

my case has been touch today again.....

so what is the deal guys???? any news?

I went to the USCIS office this morning (again) to have a status, this time they told me that my case is now at the local office which is Houston and a interview will most likely not happened and they are just now processing May files. And they give me a new I-551 stamp in my passport no reason (I got one a couple a week ago). So hopefully I will be approved during August.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Good luck y'all....

I hope this will be all over soon for you.

Let us know how it goes...

ADJUSTING FROM F-1 with OPT EAD to LPR

2004-01-24 - Marriage

I-485 / I-130 / EAD Filing:

2004-04-23 - Date Filed at the Dallas, TX CIS Office

2004-05-10 - NOA but no receipt notice

2004-06-23 - Filed a renewal on my OPT EAD

2004-08-11 - Date Received Advance Parole Doc

2004-12-21 - EAD Approved (My OPT was expiring, didn't receive anything, made infopass appointment, and was approved and given a new card that day)

2005-02-25 - Used Advance Parole Document to re-enter

2005-03-12 - Bio. Appt

2005-08-02 - Interview Date at the local office --> Approved right away and got a I-551 Stamp

2005-08-17 - Green Card Approved

2005-09-25 - Green Card Received

Lifting of Conditions I-751 Filing:

2007-06-06 - Lifting of Conditions Filed at Texas Service Center

2007-06-10 - NOA

2007-07-05 - Bio. Appt.

2007-07-23 - Husband moved out

2007-09-15 - Filed for divorced

2008-02-01 - NOA - Case Transferred to VSC

2008-02-26 - NOA - Case received at VSC

2008-04-15 - Divorced finalized

2008-05-01 - Consultation with immigration lawyer

2008-07-08 - Lawyers send new I-751 with withdrawal of previous one

2008-07-15 - Card Production ordered, case adjudicated on previous I-751

2008-07-18 - Approval Notice Sent!

2008-07-24 - Received 10 YR Green Card!

Naturalization:

2010-11-10 - N400 filed at TX service center

2010-11-27 - biometrics notice

2010-12-15 - biometrics appointment

2011-01-24 - interview, passed test, IT system down no same day oath

2011-03-24 - oath-I am now a USC

2011-03-31 - US passport in hand

so you are at the local office, yet they dont think they wil interview you? how does that work? all very mysterious

Agree with you! The USCIS (Houston) agent told me that they are currently working on May files, and most likely no interview. So I guess that the adjuster at USCIS Houston can waive the interview. It will be the same to us, interview or not.

very funny that they forwarded you and me in the first place though. we live quite far from the local office so no interview would be easier. I think I found out why I was touched: I got a confirmation for my service request saying i moved..that was 2 months ago

We live only 20 minutes from the USCIS local office. I'm not sure about anything related to my application anymore, why all this transfer's and then: "interview for sure" changed to "most likely not", I just wonder what's next. Let's hope for before end August.

I just discover that under my new I-551 stamp in my passport, I have been given a new SRC number. Is this a typo or is this because I have been relocated to the USCIS district office?

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

I retook my fingerprints almost 3 weeks ago and since then I have had NO touches on my case. Its good to hear someone else in this group was requested to do them again.

Got a letter requesting I appear for Biometrics again. Hopefully once that's done they'll be able to approve the application.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.