James

Old TSC cases transferred to VSC

1,810 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I put in a service request. My confirmation number for that ends in "csc". does that mean they sent it to California? I thought we were in Vermont!

Wow, now maybe dallaschic's post from a couple of days ago makes sense -- she said she had been told she was transferred to CSC. Maybe VSC has gotten rid of all pre-September I751s and dumped them in California. Un-freakin-believable. You'll have to start a new TSC-VSC-CSC Losers thread if that's the case. Unless of course CSC decides it has too many I751s and convinces the USCIS bigwigs to let them send you to NSC, which doesn't have any right now. Then NSC will claim overwork and will send you to TSC where you began.

Meh

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
I put in a service request. My confirmation number for that ends in "csc". does that mean they sent it to California? I thought we were in Vermont!

Wow, now maybe dallaschic's post from a couple of days ago makes sense -- she said she had been told she was transferred to CSC. Maybe VSC has gotten rid of all pre-September I751s and dumped them in California. Un-freakin-believable. You'll have to start a new TSC-VSC-CSC Losers thread if that's the case. Unless of course CSC decides it has too many I751s and convinces the USCIS bigwigs to let them send you to NSC, which doesn't have any right now. Then NSC will claim overwork and will send you to TSC where you began.

OMG!!! I hope that is not the case!!!!!!!!! poor BBAN and baunzerbrudi!!!! they are going to go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06/28/2004. Happily Married in Miami Florida.

09/??/2004 Send I-130, 486 Package and ETC. for AOS

01/??/05 Workers permit received.

Got Social Security Card!!!

08/29/2005 Interview went awesome!

09/??/2005 Green Card arrived!!!!!!!! YUPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Removal of Conditions:

06/01/2007 Send package to TEXAS Service Center

06/07/2007 Received NOA

09/20/2007 Went to get an stamp, denied stamp at the Miami USCIS Office =(

01/31/2008 Transfer to Vermont Service Center (after almost 8 months!)

02/22/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

02/26/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. (Last Touched)

07/01/2008 : still waiting for a miracle after 390 days of suffering....

07/02/2008: Infopass Appointment. passport Stamp....

07/03/2008: Incredible!!!! Card Production Ordered!!!!!!

07/04/2008: Touched. Duplicate email Card Production Order

07/07/2008: Touched

07/08/2008: Touched. Email with notice of approval

07/09/2008: Touched again!

07/11/2008: CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!!! THANKS!!!! WELLCOME IMMIGRANT LETTER!!! :P

Naturalization Process:

06/23/2010: 06/23/2010 - Send N400 after 5 years of permanent residency. Good luck !

OMG!!! I hope that is not the case!!!!!!!!! poor BBAN and baunzerbrudi!!!! they are going to go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m past going nuts,,, I’m mad. I just called USCIS as well for more info, but they can't give any valid feedback.

I just called USCIS service center (and I talk to a very helpful person) for a service request, there is no question about it: we have been transferred to California. At least we know where our applications are located, and hopefully it will be processed within a reasonable time. Isn’t California know for been “quick” ?

Yes they send it to California (CIC) no doubt about it anymore. I hope they will approve us immediately (i.e. couple of weeks)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Yes they send it to California (CIC) no doubt about it anymore. I hope they will approve us immediately (i.e. couple of weeks)[/size]

hey guys a quick question!!! if I move after receiving the 10 year green card do I have to notified the USCIS?

06/28/2004. Happily Married in Miami Florida.

09/??/2004 Send I-130, 486 Package and ETC. for AOS

01/??/05 Workers permit received.

Got Social Security Card!!!

08/29/2005 Interview went awesome!

09/??/2005 Green Card arrived!!!!!!!! YUPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Removal of Conditions:

06/01/2007 Send package to TEXAS Service Center

06/07/2007 Received NOA

09/20/2007 Went to get an stamp, denied stamp at the Miami USCIS Office =(

01/31/2008 Transfer to Vermont Service Center (after almost 8 months!)

02/22/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

02/26/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. (Last Touched)

07/01/2008 : still waiting for a miracle after 390 days of suffering....

07/02/2008: Infopass Appointment. passport Stamp....

07/03/2008: Incredible!!!! Card Production Ordered!!!!!!

07/04/2008: Touched. Duplicate email Card Production Order

07/07/2008: Touched

07/08/2008: Touched. Email with notice of approval

07/09/2008: Touched again!

07/11/2008: CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!!! THANKS!!!! WELLCOME IMMIGRANT LETTER!!! :P

Naturalization Process:

06/23/2010: 06/23/2010 - Send N400 after 5 years of permanent residency. Good luck !

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Yes they send it to California (CIC) no doubt about it anymore. I hope they will approve us immediately (i.e. couple of weeks)[/size]

hey guys a quick question!!! if I move after receiving the 10 year green card do I have to notified the USCIS?

Yes - sadly, you do.

you are kidding me, right? why would we be in california while others are at vsc? We are right out of the middle. I am beyond frustrated

I don't know why, but we are on the move,, I got my transfer verified during my service request today. Hopefully it would not take long time before we are approved. CIC seams to be quick.

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

I dont know when or how it happened but those of us that are remaining on this list are all in California. To be honest maybe some of the people who got approved from our Loser list were also in California but never knew that. I honestly think that they sent generic letters telling everyone that they had been transferred to Vermont but some people were transferred to California...oh well.....

how did they confirm it? did they just hand out a csc number or did they actually tell you when and how you were transferred? i wonder why and when this happened!

baunzerbrudi, dallaschic, BBAN, Cdn_in_Texas and nelson77 hang in there…

This is ridiculous. I can imagine your frustration. I read here daily with the hope to see all of you get approved. Keep the good news coming. 5 more people to go!

Congratulations everyone who got approved. I read your approvals and was happy for you just not logging in here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
baunzerbrudi, dallaschic, BBAN, Cdn_in_Texas and nelson77 hang in there…

This is ridiculous. I can imagine your frustration. I read here daily with the hope to see all of you get approved. Keep the good news coming. 5 more people to go!

Congratulations everyone who got approved. I read your approvals and was happy for you just not logging in here.

thank you very much by your good desires… I wait for all that we were we are approved soon…

how did they confirm it? did they just hand out a csc number or did they actually tell you when and how you were transferred? i wonder why and when this happened!

Hi,, when the USCIS rep. gave me the service request numer, it ended with CIC. So I asked here if CIC means that my application is processed in California, which she confirmed. She told me no doubt about that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.