phil and nanz

February 2008 filers

660 posts in this topic

just saw on Igor's list Delaram & Alhan and Madeliene & Carl got approve today. congratulations to you and to all others who got approved and i missed.

Congratz to all who've been approved. Keep up the faith and the rest will get approved soon! VSC is quick though i'm still praying that CSC starts to hurry the heck up for everyone else.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome all February filers, and congratulations on taking this big step. Wishing everyone here speedy approvals and the best of luck!

I received my approval letter for noa2. I am sooooo happy. I am now waiting for the next step Packet 3.\Feb 2008 filer

Edited by Santos Castillo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Welcome all February filers, and congratulations on taking this big step. Wishing everyone here speedy approvals and the best of luck!

I received my approval letter for noa2. I am sooooo happy. I am now waiting for the next step Packet 3.\Feb 2008 filer

Congrats :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Congratulations!

I hope you guys are getting lots of approvals over here!

timeline.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nothing yet for us! :crying::crying:

Hoping for a soon approval.

Me either!! :crying: I notice someone on Igor's list who filed in March was approved already..............happy for them but pure craziness how it jumps all over the place. :wacko:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

hey everybody. I just wanted to tell u all that we got approved on March 28 and and received the hard copy april the 4th of April.

I filed in February the 13th.

Good luck to everybody.

Feb. 11, 2008 I-129f sent to VSC by priority,certified mail

Feb. 13, 2008 VSC received petition

Feb. 25, 2008 NOA1 received by mail

Mar. 28, 2008 approved online!!!!!!

Apr. 03, 2008 NOA2 hardcopy by mail

Apr. 07, 2008 NVC is forwarding our petition to the foreign Consulate

Apr. 11, 2008 The embassy in my home country is sending package to my OLD address in Woodstock, GA

May 27, 2008 Embassy is sending package again, at this time to my address in my home country

May 28, 2008 Finally received Packet 3

Jun. 09, 2008 Medical done!!!

Jul. 02, 2008 sent Checklist to embassy

Jul. 08, 2008 Packet 4, Date for Visa interview

Jul. 14, 2008 Visa interview canceled

Aug.06, 2008 new Visa interview, everything worked out they issued the VISA!!

Timeline
hey everybody. I just wanted to tell u all that we got approved on March 28 and and received the hard copy april the 4th of April.

Good luck to everybody.

Congrats to you :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We just got the approval notice today which is great timing as Natalie is over in the UK for a visit at the moment. Good luck to all those still waiting; I am sure they will have all the February filers wrapped up by the end of this month.

- Martin

K1 Journey

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-19

NOA1: 2008-02-26

NOA2: 2008-04-11

Medical Date: 2008-06-02

Interview Date: 2008-06-09

Visa Received: 2008-06-11

Married: 2008-08-23

AOS Journey

Packet Sent: 2008-11-18

NOA1: 2008-11-28

Biometrics: 2008-12-19

EAD & AP Approved: 2009-01-21

RFE for I-693 (I only included DS-3025) Returned: 2009-04-13

Green Card Approved: 2009-05-26

Green Card Received: 2009-06-09

Timeline
We just got the approval notice today which is great timing as Natalie is over in the UK for a visit at the moment. Good luck to all those still waiting; I am sure they will have all the February filers wrapped up by the end of this month.

- Martin

Congrats great news good luck with the rest of the process, it moves so quick now. :whistle:

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congrats for who got their approvals, and best of luck for everyone who is still waiting, wishing all a speedy process to be our loved ones soon

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-21

I-129F Received at VSC 2008-02-22 1:01 pm

Check was cashed on 02-28-2008

I-129F NOA1 : Hard Copy received 02-29-2008

03-05-2008: Touched

03-06-2008: Touched

I-129F NOA2 : CRIS Email 04-07-2008

04-08-2008: Touched

NVC Received : 04-08-2008

NVC Letter Dated: 04-11-2008

NVC Left : 05-08-2008

Consulate Received : 05-10-2008

Packet 3 Received : 05-20-2008

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 07-09-2008

Visa Received : 07-14-2008

US Entry : 11-07-2008

Marriage : 11-30-2008

File for Change of Status: 12/31/2008

Green card Received: 06/25/2009

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Good luck to everybody.

- Martin

congratulations to the both of you. aint it great to get your NOA2 when you're together?? makes saying goodbye so much easier, knowing it's the last time.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

I just checked my email, and there it was; we've been approved after almost 2 months of applying. They received the application feb 14th, approved today it seems. I'm at work now, but I'll be updating my timeline once I get home. Good luck to everybody else waiting that filed in february, that is waiting to be approved.

AOS

2009-01-12===> Sent AOS packet via UPS
2009-01-13===> AOS packet received
2009-01-28===> NOA's received in the mail
2009-02-01===> Biometric appt received in the mail
2009-02-06===> Completed biometric appt thru walk-in
2009-02-06===> Applied for expedited AP thru the phone
2009-02-14===> Received AP in the mail
2009-02-11===> Case transferred to CSC
2009-02-23===> EAD received
2009-05-02===> Green card received in the mail, no interview done.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.