phil and nanz

February 2008 filers

660 posts in this topic

Yep - welcome to all newcomers. Come and join the party of neurotic VJ'ers who play here every day

<nudges Saffyre in the ribs> shhh don't scare the poor thing away! We need fresh blood err bodies.. .err... more friends :devil: !!!!!

sorry my mood is a bit... um.. scary today :dance::dance:

I'm scary most days - so i'm told! lol

LOL i find its the best way to stay sane so to speak.. though a busy weekend coming up. got edits in today <cringe> :whistle:

I've given up any pretense of sanity!

Ok ok.. can't argue there.. sanity kind of went out the door the moment i decided to deal with the government :innocent:

I'm telling you tonight is going to be ordering in pizza, and drinking alcohol. I've had the week from hell and only an NOA2 will make me feel better....Do you hear that VSC???? Hmmmmm.....lol

LOL you've read my mind.. between a co-worker from hell, this defensive driving course i have to take and an ex that doesn't believe in child support... yep.. i'm right there with you!!! Pop in some horror flicks and talk to my sweety and i'll be doing fine :dance:

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Yep - welcome to all newcomers. Come and join the party of neurotic VJ'ers who play here every day

<nudges Saffyre in the ribs> shhh don't scare the poor thing away! We need fresh blood err bodies.. .err... more friends :devil: !!!!!

sorry my mood is a bit... um.. scary today :dance::dance:

I'm scary most days - so i'm told! lol

LOL i find its the best way to stay sane so to speak.. though a busy weekend coming up. got edits in today <cringe> :whistle:

I've given up any pretense of sanity!

Ok ok.. can't argue there.. sanity kind of went out the door the moment i decided to deal with the government :innocent:

I'm telling you tonight is going to be ordering in pizza, and drinking alcohol. I've had the week from hell and only an NOA2 will make me feel better....Do you hear that VSC???? Hmmmmm.....lol

LOL you've read my mind.. between a co-worker from hell, this defensive driving course i have to take and an ex that doesn't believe in child support... yep.. i'm right there with you!!! Pop in some horror flicks and talk to my sweety and i'll be doing fine :dance:

I don't like horror flicks, but a good chat with Toby later will probably chill me out some. I also have to call his mom later to talk about wedding plans, so that should make me smile.

I will watch the new episode of LOST tonight though - I love that show

5th February 2008 - I-129F forms sent for K1 visa (VSC)

26th March 2008 - NOA2 recieved via email

19th May 2008 - Interview............APPROVED!!!!!!

21st May 2008 - Visa in hand

29th July 2008 - POE

2nd September 2008 - Married

19th September - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

25th September - Check cashed $1010.00 (OUCH!!)

29th September - Received NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP

13th October - AOS Petition transferred to CSC!!!

17th October - Biometrics (Tampa Office)

17th October - AOS/EAD Touched

20th October - AOS Touched

21st October - AOS Touched

6th November - AOS/EAD/AP Touched (probably due to change of address)

10th December - EAD approved

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

only TV shows i really like is Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares (not sure why but i do) and Ghost Hunters. Aside form that its my dvd collection.. which can go all over the blasted place!

Timeline
only TV shows i really like is Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares (not sure why but i do) and Ghost Hunters. Aside form that its my dvd collection.. which can go all over the blasted place!

I must admit to being a bit of a TV addict with shows like Lost, Greys Anatomy, Bones, CSI, Ghost Whisperer, One Tree Hill....Oh the list is endless! I have a serious DVD collection too. I never go out so nothing else to do!

29th July 2008 - POE

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello I just want to greet all FEBRUARY FILERS good luck to all of us and god bless us, ohh Lord please help us to have a smooth and speedy visa journey... Amen :)

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Hello I just want to greet all FEBRUARY FILERS good luck to all of us and god bless us, ohh Lord please help us to have a smooth and speedy visa journey... Amen :)

amen

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Amen

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-21

I-129F Received at VSC 2008-02-22 1:01 pm

Check was cashed on 02-28-2008

I-129F NOA1 : Hard Copy received 02-29-2008

03-05-2008: Touched

03-06-2008: Touched

I-129F NOA2 : CRIS Email 04-07-2008

04-08-2008: Touched

NVC Received : 04-08-2008

NVC Letter Dated: 04-11-2008

NVC Left : 05-08-2008

Consulate Received : 05-10-2008

Packet 3 Received : 05-20-2008

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 07-09-2008

Visa Received : 07-14-2008

US Entry : 11-07-2008

Marriage : 11-30-2008

File for Change of Status: 12/31/2008

Green card Received: 06/25/2009

I'm cannot agree more.. they shoudl all work OT this weekend and clear out ALL the cases and approve them all in my opinion.

Timeline
I'm cannot agree more.. they shoudl all work OT this weekend and clear out ALL the cases and approve them all in my opinion.

Ooh wouldn't it be nice if we had our approvals by MOnday morning. It would make going into work seem a lot less bothersome!!

29th July 2008 - POE

Ooh wouldn't it be nice if we had our approvals by MOnday morning. It would make going into work seem a lot less bothersome!!

That would make monday for once a really good day! heh

didnt seem like there was much going on this week at the centers... or i missed the posts. :unsure:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

yes, it does not seem that a lot of work was done during the end of the week ...

I agree with everyone, approvals on monday would be so nice, especially this next week, I have 13 exams for school, the last ones

good luck to all of us

Timeline
yes, it does not seem that a lot of work was done during the end of the week ...

I agree with everyone, approvals on monday would be so nice, especially this next week, I have 13 exams for school, the last ones

good luck to all of us

Good luck with your exams :blink:

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Thank you very much

I should be studying right now, but I look at vj and uscis websites every........10 minutes :blink:

Mark thinks we are not going to have it until at least one more month, but I still hope that VSC does a very quick job for everybody

Anne-Lise

Timeline
Thank you very much

I should be studying right now, but I look at vj and uscis websites every........10 minutes :blink:

Mark thinks we are not going to have it until at least one more month, but I still hope that VSC does a very quick job for everybody

Anne-Lise

I was hoping to have my approval by now, but it could be another few months yet :angry:

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Timeline
Thank you very much

Anne-Lise

I was hoping to have my approval by now, but it could be another few months yet :angry:

I don;t think it'll be months. I think we'll done done by Mid April at latest.....

29th July 2008 - POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.