jego ryu

how and when did you meet your fiance,fiancee,husband or wife

56 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hubby was my client when I was a hooker back in Acapulco. Gave him frequent freebies, always under the influence of alcohol and mind altering substances and snared him in my tangled web of lies :devil: , so I could come to America, have green card and a chance for a better life. :thumbs:

(sounds more exciting than "well, we were in Nerds-R-Us and found each other intellectually compatible" :lol: )

:lol: luckily she has no STD

sshhhhhhh...... :lol:

wow what good story.... jus like in the movie.....like pretty woman.....i admire you ...go girl

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 04,2008-Sent AOS package

November 17,2008-NOA date

November 21,2008-recieved NOA hard copy by mail

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

November 26,2008- AOS touched (got emailed from CRIS)RFE on AOS

December 09,2008-RFE sent

January 8,2009 -AP approved

January 9,2009-EAD approved(status card production ordered)

January 15,2009- AP in the mailbox

February 14,2009 - EAD card in the mailbox..THANKS GOD..finally...

March 5,2009 - INTERVIEW AOS ( 1:30PM)

April 13,2009-welcome letter in the mailbox....

April 17,2009-GC recieved..Thank u LORD...

JEGO RYU CRBA

Sept.20,2007-sent papers to embassy

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

Jan.15,2008-recieved my son U.S passport and certificate(delivered by fedex

K1

Dec. 14,2007-sent pet.CSC

MAY 1,2008---NOA2 in email(THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hubby was my client when I was a hooker back in Acapulco. Gave him frequent freebies, always under the influence of alcohol and mind altering substances and snared him in my tangled web of lies :devil: , so I could come to America, have green card and a chance for a better life. :thumbs:

(sounds more exciting than "well, we were in Nerds-R-Us and found each other intellectually compatible" :lol: )

:lol: luckily she has no STD

sshhhhhhh...... :lol:

wow what good story.... jus like in the movie.....like pretty woman.....i admire you ...go girl

Julia Roberts wasn't giving it out for free!! She costs big $$$$$$$$, plus shopping trips!! lol

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Here goes as Caro - from my profile ;)

It's a long story but we're beginning to document it on our website here:

http://www.jeraly.com/story

Oh alright - I'll try for the abridged version - anyone who wants to read the full story and all the nitty gritty details can check out the website although it is missing parts at the moment ;)

Basically I was in high school and they had blocked all the chat sites so it was our challenge to try and find somewhere, anywhere to chat online - this is going back to about 1999 or so? Eventually I found what was called a MUD (I don't know how many of you are familiar with MUDs but wikipedia has a good explanation :D) which simply put was a text-based online roleplaying game where you could also chat.

I used to visit this site a lot even though in those days I had no internet access at home - I used to stay behind at school to go on the computers then go back home for tea (no - not drinking tea - dinner ;D). I met a load of people there and had a good time despite the horrendously slow network and outdated computers ;) (yes I know - this is meant to be the abridged version!)

Cutting a long story short(er) I eventually went to university when I was 19 (2001) after making a few really good friends online. I was engaged and living in the pocket of my then fiance so moving away from all my family and friends and not being able to see my fiance every day took its toll and I ended up suffering from clinical depression. At this time I was only seeing my then fiance on weekends (oh what a luxury that seems now!) but my depression was dragging him down so I turned to my online friends for moral support, a shoulder and some objective points of view.

Eventually (again, cutting a long story short!) my relationship with my fiance deteriorated beyond repair and I moved back home to try and pick up the pieces of my life but at this point (Dec 2001) I was developing feelings for this one person online. We tried to hook up and make a go of it but I was suffering from depression and he was a bum who had no job and such low self esteem he never thought he would get one. Needless to say even though we struggled through an emotional amount of time, we decided to part ways (I think it was me getting back with my fiance who banned me from seeing the other guy that did it :P).

My fiance and I despite trying to make it work decided that really he was never going to trust me and I think I was more with him out of habit and security than the fact that the relationship was working so we parted ways and lost contact for a couple of years while I went back to university to train to be a teacher. I had a few relationships, one lasting over a year and another couple that weren't too serious and from time to time this guy and I would touch bases and have a bit of a catch-up via e-mail. In the summer of 2005 we started contacting each other more often. I had just come out of a string of short-lived relationships, was generally fed up and had resolved to be single as I was damned if I was going to go through all that heartache for something that wasn't going to go anywhere!

Jeremy and I got talking and we were both happy where we were. I was doing my degree and really enjoying it, he had found work and was getting on really well with that as well. But the old feelings started creeping back. At first we pushed them to the side and tried to ignore them: after all, we had tried to make a go of it once before and it just didn't work out so what was going to be so different this time? But it was a downward (upward?!) spiral and Jeremy eventually resolved to come to the UK so we could meet in person before we made any "official" decisions.

That first meeting was the scariest thing in my life and although Jeremy was a miserable SOB (due to him having massive jet lag, a cold and me running around so he could meet everyone so he didn't get a chance to breathe!) we hit it off really well and decided to make a go of it. We had both grown up a lot and figured that we knew what we were letting ourselves in for - we really felt that we had something special there that was worth fighting for.

So I returned the visit and travelled to California on my own at Easter 2005 for two weeks, then I went back for seven weeks in the summer before he came here for three months. We've been through some hard times with his dad dying while he was here and him having to get on a plane with practically no notice to go sort out funeral arrangements and things. We worked doing stupid horrible jobs (delivering yellow pages, paper routes) so we could save enough money for him to stay here but without him working "illegally" - but we've got this far and I have no doubt in my mind that because we have managed to fight our way through so much together that we will continue to do so through our married lives :)

~The End~

*takes a bow*

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline
Platy found me in the aisle of our local Tesco with my nose shoved in a jar of Nutella. The rest is history!

someone sweet eating something sweet? how could he resist? :D

Actually more like someone nutty eating something nutty! :P

I thought I was the only one in the world who liked Nutella.

I didn't like it at first (too disgustingly sweet) and am I ever sorry I acquired a taste for it. That is the last thing my fat ####### needs. Good thing I find it 'too expensive' to buy often. :lol:

Edited by Wacken

Filed: Timeline

Hmm, where to begin.

Mid 1998, I was about 11. I grew up in a small town called Port Pirie, about 2 hours north of Adelaide. I had my first computer, a very suave Windows 98 SE Haha. I was chatting online, involved with a few RPG groups in what was then Yahoo Clubs. Met David, a very funny geeky 17 year old who really stood out with his writing. I lied and said I was 13 or 14 LOL :whistle:

But we became great friends, my compy was in my bedroom, and this was before the days that kids having internet access was really understood or monitored. We chatted every night, always kept in contact.

A lot of time passed, I had decided at 12 that I would get the hell out of my town as soon as I could and become a foreign exchange student. By 14, the fares had all been paid for and all the paperwork completed.

A few weeks after my 15th birthday, I flew to Eminence, Indiana where I began 11th grade at the local high school. I had a lot of fun that year, made so many friends and felt spiritually connected, that I finally had a place where I really fit in and was accepted.

By 17, I was in SACE at High school back in Australia. My main subject was art, and Dav has always been my muse for my work. I went through a lot of family problems at this stage, namely my father's drinking and gambling problems. Dav was comforting and supported me through this and many other mishaps I had during my teenage years. In the same respect, I cheered him up while he was at college. He was studying chemistry (He's now a postgraduate, Research Scientist) so he was up late nights, always working. In many ways, he was a brother and a best friend to me while I was so young.

I left High school midway through year 12 and left home, to pursue my idea of working to earn enough money for a plane ticket back to the USA. I lost my job promptly, so without school or a home I couch surfed for a long time. I traveled, trying to find work everywhere... eventually I ended up in Adelaide. It's been a real upwards battle trying to hold a life down, let alone money for a plane ticket. I fell into depression, just trying to stay on top of things.

On the week of my 20th birthday, Dav came to visit me in Adelaide for a week :wub: It was the most magical, spontaneous week of my life. He really brightened up my life. He was sweet, romantic, thoughtful and intellectual. He also knew all the words to Moulin Rouge and didn't care that I was drunk and singing as dramatically out of tune as I could.

On my 20th Birthday, we took a 3am walk through a cemetery near my house. We sat on the grass on a hill, and he fished a small white box out of his pocket. No, it wasn't a ring but a small golden pendant of the world. It was sweet. He gave it to me and told me that it was an IOU, that someday he would give me the world. My heart melted.

It's been two years since I left school now, I've got steady job now and I've returned to high school part time to finish my SACE. Hoping to get some bar and gaming training so I can earn a little more than my current $12 an hour.

So, here I am. I'm still dreaming of that plane ticket back to the states. Wishing I could get a work visa, so I could be with Dav at least for a little while.

:dead:

post-44749-1202302288_thumb.jpg

Edited by Snickerella

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Platy found me in the aisle of our local Tesco with my nose shoved in a jar of Nutella. The rest is history!

someone sweet eating something sweet? how could he resist? :D

Actually more like someone nutty eating something nutty! :P

I thought I was the only one in the world who liked Nutella.

Your kidding right??? Nutella ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! *slobbering now thinking about it*

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

Nah, just look for the kind that says "Made in Canada". There was for awhile one that was made in New Jersey and they used peanut oil. It was TERRIBLE. I don't think they make it anymore because I haven't seen it in awhile.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My best friend, Charlie, flew to Vancouver to meet an internet friend, Ana, for a concert. Ana lived in Victoria, so she asked Lindsay, who lived in Vancouver, to go to the show. When my friend came back, I saw pictures and was hooked.

I started sending her short messages on Myspace, but she confused me for another friend (my roommate at the time). I always talked to Ana about how beautiful Lindsay was and one day she told her. At this point, Lindsay didn't know who "Billy" was, so she went to my myspace page and realized her confusion. We started messaging on myspace at first, then instant messenger, and within a month we were talking on the phone daily.

About 6 months after we started talking, I finally got to visit her. We were both nervous, as we decided that I would stay with her. We didn't know if we would mesh in person and staying with her for 10 days was going to be a test. On the 8th day, I proposed to her and she accepted.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I wonder if the ''how and when you met your fiance'' threads are the most posted on VJ history, the ''illegal immigrants'' or the the ''global warming'' is the winner. Maybe I should start a poll about that. :unsure:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Well Ismail and I met while we both worked in Iraq... I walked into an office and the person I needed was not there. So while waiting we started talking and getting to know each other. ( ended up leaving and haveing to come back! LOL) Then we started to "notice" each other more and more. Hung out with mutual friends then started to meet up on our own. Year and half later we were married!!!

HIM, ME and BABY MAKES 3

"THE STRONGEST PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS THE ONES WHO WIN, RATHER THE ONES THAT DO NOT GIVE UP WHEN THEY LOSE."

14 Feb08 Case number assigned

5JUN 08 Got visa

FLYS IN TO CHICAGO POE ON THE 15TH!!!

December 08 move to GERMANY

May2009 Start Case for Naturalization

14 SEPTEMBER 2009 Visa Journey is over!! Husband a US Citizen!!