jego ryu

how and when did you meet your fiance,fiancee,husband or wife

56 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everybody ,i know you wont forget the day you met your honey,you can share it here....

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 04,2008-Sent AOS package

November 17,2008-NOA date

November 21,2008-recieved NOA hard copy by mail

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

November 26,2008- AOS touched (got emailed from CRIS)RFE on AOS

December 09,2008-RFE sent

January 8,2009 -AP approved

January 9,2009-EAD approved(status card production ordered)

January 15,2009- AP in the mailbox

February 14,2009 - EAD card in the mailbox..THANKS GOD..finally...

March 5,2009 - INTERVIEW AOS ( 1:30PM)

April 13,2009-welcome letter in the mailbox....

April 17,2009-GC recieved..Thank u LORD...

JEGO RYU CRBA

Sept.20,2007-sent papers to embassy

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

Jan.15,2008-recieved my son U.S passport and certificate(delivered by fedex

K1

Dec. 14,2007-sent pet.CSC

MAY 1,2008---NOA2 in email(THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We met online, nothing exciting. However, one of my favorite memories (other than my wedding day) is when I flew to LAX to meet Lira there. My plane landed at 10 am, and her's didnt land until 8 pm. I walked around and killed time all day. Then after she landed, we had a red eye flight (around mid-night) coming back to Louisiana. When we got home we were truly exhausted. :) Sorry, I know that was off-topic.

Edited by ~Chad~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

After almost 10 months of e-mailing and sometimes 4 hour long phone conversations, I finally flew to meet my girl back in 2004 in her city of Kazan'. I will never forget the day, because she was late (no fault of hers) to the airport to meet me. I waited at the exit for the longest 30 minutes of my life. Every minute, reassuring myself, she'll show, she'll show. Just be patient, she'll show. Off in the distance, I saw a car screaming down the road. I thought, no doubt, had to be her. Sure enough it was! She told the driver, since he was the late one, to put that foot down hard! :lol: The look on her eyes, the smile, when she saw me actually standing there, live and in person, was priceless. I cannot deny the feelings were very mutual. I have never had a woman look at me quite like that. It was amazing. The whole ride back to our flat she sat there snuggled close to me. I knew I had truly found love. :blush:

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

hi everybody ,i know you wont forget the day you met your honey,you can share it here....

In August of 2005, I had been living in Hanoi for over two months, staying with a Vietnamese host family, and it was right about time for me to go back to school. I was studying Vietnamese language in the French library, and we happened to be sitting next to each other one day. She was studying French, and I lived in France when I was in high school, so she thought I was French... We started a conversation, and lucky for me she didn't discover I was American until we had already felt comfortable talking to each other. I then learned she also spoke English very well, so that made things nice. We became acquaintances then, and it was definitely not love at first sight--even though I was definitely fascinated by her. In fact, we were extremely tentative, because--to me, at least--things seemed almost too good to be true. (Now I see that they really are that good--even better!)

We parted ways at the end of August and said we'd keep in touch--politely, of course. I returned to the US for school and we wrote emails about once a month or so. As we didn't think we'd necessarily meet up again, we were not afraid to be totally honest about ourselves and our thoughts, which was nice now that I look back. I then suddenly returned in 2006--mostly to meet her again and study language--and while I was at the university there, fell in love. I then returned to the US and was immediately busy with school, and we continued our relationship religiously via long distance--the usual: calls, emails, chats. (I hate long distance relationships, actually.) I guess it helps that I had no time for anything but school at the time.

I could not return to Vietnam for financial reasons (I think some call this "being poor"), and when I entered grad school that fall, I knew I had been ready to make *the* big choice for quite some time. In October I finally came out with it. We filed in November. I returned to Hanoi in 2007/2008 over winter break and held a formal engagement celebration--my mother came as well, and so did 720 people to acknowledge our commitment to each other. It was wonderful. In all, I've spent over seven months in Hanoi--six during summer breaks and one during that winter break.

I'll soon graduate penniless with a master's in economics, so my parents have agreed to sponsor her. I'm in a different position, I think, than most people I know: I'm not at all against the idea of living in Vietnam should the need arise--i.e., should my petition be viciously rejected or burned. (As an economics-type lad, I put great hope--but little faith--in the correct functioning of government bureaucracies. No fault to them, of course. It's gotta be Murphy's law or something.)

Anyway, that's a long-winded response.

(PS--I offer my infinite thanks to the members of this forum for providing such useful information and invaluable experience!)

post-44602-1202186576_thumb.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

A long story but to make it short, I was working in Brazil. Met her in a outside patio style cafe. The rest is history.

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

Met her on an online site that specialized in introducing western men to Filipinas.

She operated a small internet cafe, so we were able to chat about 8 hours a day online for 8 months.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Before the beginning of our love story, he came to me one night in a vision. As we were sitting in a circle listening to the Elders, it was his turn to speak. His words were like moving water over rocks in a brook, his hair was like fields of black ribbons, his eyes were gentle and his skin glistened like the reflection off of a great sea. When I woke up I wrote down this vision. Later on, it became real......

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

i was in this shady bar...when a "juicy girl" came up to me..and..wait a minute..sorry,

i met sanita on-line..pen pal

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
i was in this shady bar...when a "juicy girl" came up to me..and..wait a minute..sorry,

i met sanita on-line..pen pal

Pretty simple really......my religion and culture does not allow that we date....so i decided to put my profile on muslimmatrimonial.com..........there was a lot of jerks, players people looking for money and green cards with the help of my family i weeded thru most and had narrowed down my search to three people....all three are wonderful people but perviz was a good match for me in all ways......so we decided to see where it went.....we talked on line for over a year....he was working over seas in a country that was not his and on his return date to his country i also flew to his country but did not tell him i was flying on the same plane as he was..... :D the surprise on his face when he passed me trying to get to his seat on the plane i will never forget he was a nervous wreck.....he knew that we were flying in to meet him but thought that he would have time to settle into being back home a few days before we arrived......when we landed and time to pick up the luggage he was so nervous that when he was talking to my mom he some how dumped his luggage on the floor from the airport cart he had put it on......now of course we laugh about it....thanks of God he was everything that i thought he was and that when we finally met in person we found that we are as much in love as we felt toward each other on line......i know sometimes it does not work out that way we are very lucky........

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

His smile is the first thing I remember about him. And, the way he looked at me.

When I met Andre, I was dating someone else. We didn't start dating till about 6 months later.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

We met in person in june, 2001 while he was stationed in my homecountry. :blush:

U.S. CITIZEN SINCE MAY 8TH 2008

NATURALIZATION

28th july 2007 - N-400 mailed to VSC

(exactly on the 90th day mark...applications NOT returned although some scared me into thinking they could have!)

30th july 2007 - N-400 delivered to VSC

11th august 2007 - Delivery Confirmation receipt received

17th september 2007 - Money Order (FINALLY!) cashed

9th november 2007 - NOA! (notification period given 180 days)

21th november 2007 - Biometrics appointment letter

18th december 2007 - Biometrics appointment in Baltimore, MD completed

29th march 2008 - FINALLY received letter with interview date!

8th may 2008 H 8:40 AM - Interview in Baltimore-APPROVED!

8th may 2008 H 3:00 pm (yes same day, crazy!) Oath Ceremony in Baltimore

24th may 2008 - US Passport application mailed off

6th june 2008 - US Passport received in the mail!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

We met in a London Pub the week I arrived for graduate school. Instantly sparks flew. ;) Took us a few months to really begin to talk and get over our shyness but we finally did. It has been a whirlwind love story ever since. Teehee. How I love that man of mine.

-Dawn(Vinny-Irish/Dawn-American)

08/14/13: CITIZEN! We are done!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

An interesting story, actually. We met onboard a spaceship piloted by aliens from the planet Kraag. We had both been abducted to make up a the numbers for a party the Kraagians were having. (Apparently the captain, who was retiring, wasn't very popular. I didn't get all the details, but it sounded like he had wandering tentacles, if you know what I mean.) Anyway, I was waiting in line for my ####### probe and she had just been given the usual abductee speech - "blah, blah, you're killing your planet, blah, blah, learn to live in peace, etc..." when our eyes met. We started chatting, and I made a joke about whether I'd be able to sit down later, and so on. Long story short, after an extremely boring party (they didn't even have Twiglets) they dropped us off in the middle of Nevada with our memories erased. I hitch-hiked back to the UK with a extra large tube of Preparation H and carried on my normal life. Six months later, at a hypnosis stage show, I recalled the event and decided to look her up. We met shortly after, and that's when things started getting really bizarre and confusing. :)

"It's not the years; it's the mileage." Indiana Jones

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
An interesting story, actually. We met onboard a spaceship piloted by aliens from the planet Kraag. We had both been abducted to make up a the numbers for a party the Kraagians were having. (Apparently the captain, who was retiring, wasn't very popular. I didn't get all the details, but it sounded like he had wandering tentacles, if you know what I mean.) Anyway, I was waiting in line for my ####### probe and she had just been given the usual abductee speech - "blah, blah, you're killing your planet, blah, blah, learn to live in peace, etc..." when our eyes met. We started chatting, and I made a joke about whether I'd be able to sit down later, and so on. Long story short, after an extremely boring party (they didn't even have Twiglets) they dropped us off in the middle of Nevada with our memories erased. I hitch-hiked back to the UK with a extra large tube of Preparation H and carried on my normal life. Six months later, at a hypnosis stage show, I recalled the event and decided to look her up. We met shortly after, and that's when things started getting really bizarre and confusing. :)

For real?

We met at a discoteca in Italy back in 2003. We were both living there at the time. Spent about 2 years together there, then a year apart before he got here.

Edited by Jenn!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

For real?

OK, some of it is embellished. The party wasn't that boring. Despite the lack of Twiglets, their Dorito flavours rocked!

"It's not the years; it's the mileage." Indiana Jones