✿Ice Rain✿

JANUARY 2008 129-F/K3 FILERS

139 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Hello Guys,

I just didnt expect this, this time, USCIS called and informed my husband that we got (IR-130)approved today and our paper will be sent today to NVC via DHL..

When i check the USCIS site , our IR-130 was being updated MARCH 18,2008. But the case still says pending.. I hope later when i check it again it will reflect the approval already..

I just cant believe this will happen today.. Its our Marriage Monthsary.. :luv:

We filed IR-130 September 25, 2007 , and Approval of March 18, 2008 (176 days)

My husband and me are both happy today.. :)

Thanks God..

As for our K3, its not updated since FEB. 14..

Congratulations! Our filing is identical to that of yours (I-130 Receipt Date- 9/25/07 & NOA1 - 1/8/08) Trust we (Me on Fire. .... my Spouse on Ice) will get our approval soon. :thumbs: and so will the rest of US citizens!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

OMG!!!! OUR K3 WAS APPROVED.. I GOT THE APPROVAL EMAIL JUST NOW ASIDE FROM A CALL EARLIER..

SO, RUMORS ABOUT K3 IS NOT TRUE... :luv:

WE ARE JAN. 15, 2008 FILER FOR K3

Timeline
Congratulations! Our filing is identical to that of yours (I-130 Receipt Date- 9/25/07 & NOA1 - 1/8/08) Trust we (Me on Fire. .... my Spouse on Ice) will get our approval soon. :thumbs: and so will the rest of US citizens!

hi Fire, thanks... Dont worry, your paper will soon to be next.. since we are almost same filed date.. Good luck also.. :yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
OMG!!!! OUR K3 WAS APPROVED.. I GOT THE APPROVAL EMAIL JUST NOW ASIDE FROM A CALL EARLIER..

SO, RUMORS ABOUT K3 IS NOT TRUE...

:luv:

wowww congratulations!!! shape of my heart!!! you will be with your spouse soon!!!! good luck!!

10-12-07 -mailed i130 to VSC

10-16-07- received by VSC

1-11-08- i130 NOA1

2-24-08-view case online

4-19-08- i130 NOA2

4-24-08- NOA2 hardcopy received

4-24-08- NVC CASE #ASSIGNED MDR

5-04-08- EMAILED CHOICE OF AGENT TO NVC

5-05-08- DS3032 AND AOS fee bill was generated today

5-05-08- paid AOS fee bill $70 online

5-07-08- AOS FEE now says PAID online, can print cover sht.

5-07-08*cald NVC and msg says AOS $recvd

5-12-08-DS3032 EMAIL Accepted

5-13-08*cald NVC and msg now says DS3032 choice of agent has been received.

5-13-08-mailed AOS i864 packet w/printed cover sheet from online payment (certified mail- priority)

5-15-08-AOS packet received by NVC

5-18-08 iv FEE bill invoiced

5-18-08 iv fee $400 paid online

5-20-08-iv fee cleared, able to print covr shet online

5-21-08-mailed DS230 packet to NVC via priority mail

5-29-08 aos ACCEPTED

5-29-08- DS 230 entered in system

6-3-08-cse cmplte.

6-11-08 case left NVC to chennai via DHL

6-16-08 case reached chennai

7-2-08 appt letter received by beneficiary

7-4-08 medical done in chennai

7-28-08 interview- AP for 4-6 weeks (awaiting name chk clearance-told by chenai operator)

8-20-08 chennai forwarded file to DOS- according to inquiry from congressmans office

(also confirmed by DOS)

8-28-08 file reached DOS- told by operator

9-2-08- last update to case,told by DOS

12-12-08 emailed chennai embassy asking status of our case, and got email to send passport..

12-15-08 submitted passport to vfs

12-19-08 VISA ISSUED! in hand!

12-25-08 hubbys arrival! smooth POE!

1-16-09 green card arrives

1-27-09 SSN card in mail

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Hi All,

Just to keep you informed, Husband called USCIS again yesterday and this time the rep has told him a different story than the last time. He has said that they have not even assigned an officer for our case yet. :crying:

Few days back when husband called they said our petition gone to a separate section for review.

God knows what is true and what is not.

just wanted to update you guys... Got a touch also bcz of the call. signature updated

MAY GOD EXPEDITE ALL OUR VISA JOURNEYS...

KnS

I 130

2oth Aug 2007 - Got married in SL

12th Sept 2007 - sent I 130 to CSC

5th Jan 2008 - Received NOA 1

16th May 2008 - Approved (NOA2 in 247 days )

18th May 2008 - Touch (Guess its been sent to USCIS mail room)

20th May 2008 - Received Hard Copy NOA2

I 129 F

7th Jan 2008 - Sent I 129 F to CSC

10th Jan 2008 - Received by CSC

18th Jan 2008 - Received NOA 1

16th May 2008 - Approved (NOA2 in 130 days )

18th May 2008 - Touch (Guess its been sent to USCIS mail room)

20th May 2008 - Received Hard Copy NOA2

21st May 2008 - Received Docs at NVC

xxx xxx xxxx - Case # generated

28th May 2008 - Sent to USEM Colombo

29th May 2008 - USEM Colombo confirmed receipt

Timeline

Hi kns123,

I hope you will have the NOA2 pop up on your email very soon, as we are almost same time line..

Good luck .. and dont worry it will be very soon.. :yes:

Hi All,

Just to keep you informed, Husband called USCIS again yesterday and this time the rep has told him a different story than the last time. He has said that they have not even assigned an officer for our case yet. :crying:

Few days back when husband called they said our petition gone to a separate section for review.

God knows what is true and what is not.

just wanted to update you guys... Got a touch also bcz of the call. signature updated

MAY GOD EXPEDITE ALL OUR VISA JOURNEYS...

KnS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Shape of my heart, did you start this process alone or by a lawyer? it went really fast! i'm praying for the same in our case as well. thank you

Our K-3 timeline

- jan. 12 2008 - Wedding

- feb. 11 2008 - sent I-130 to Chicago lockbox

- march 06 2008 - sent I-129F to CSC

- may 06 - APPROVED

- jun 12 - medical and interview passed! Visa in the passport!!!

- jun 24 - entry in US through Chicago

AOS

- jul 16 2008 - AOS + EAD sent to Chicago lockbox

- jul 28 - NOAs for AOS and EAD

- aug 6 - Bio letter

- aug 11 - RFE e-mail (I-864)

- aug 19 - Biometrics done (they scanned my little fingers maybe 20 times because fingerprints were not clear enough :P )

Thank you God! Just a few more steps..

.png .png

Timeline
Shape of my heart, did you start this process alone or by a lawyer? it went really fast! i'm praying for the same in our case as well. thank you

Hi Ralu&Doru,

Nope, we didn't have a lawyer. That sounds a compliment, Thank you.. :blush: What i did was i read all the instructions carefully and followed whats in there for both forms (130 and 129), coz i dont want to make any errors with the filling/documents/evidences/supporting evidences.

that time, i didnt know there is this VJ online community.. I found this site just by doing a research about immigration stuff. Luckily i found this.

And i was the one who filled up the forms (im the beneficiary) and sent all the papers to my husband to have him sign it. He is so busy at works and college is why. We were so happy we accomplished this with no RFE..

Yours will come also soon, its just a matter of time.. Good luck..

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

hi guys, i filed for k-3 and i received NOA1 today for i-129f.. here at the VJ website said that after NOA1 for i-129f received i should start prepairing the i-134, i-864 and vaccination records. is there anything else that you know i need to take care of? can the vaccination records be downlaoded from uscis website( any form number)?

what should i do at this point, and when to send all the above forms..?

thanks and have a good journey.

http://www.55a.net/firas/english/

12/28/2007 : married

I-130 :

01/20/2008 : I-130 sent

02/20/2008 : NOA1

05/06/2008 : touched

11/08/2008 :approved

I-129f:

02/26/2008 : I-129f sent

03/17/2008 : NOA1

04/02/2008 : touched

04/03/2008 : touched

11/08/2008 : approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

SO, RUMORS ABOUT K3 IS NOT TRUE...

:luv:

WOW - that's excellent! My receipt date is 2/22/08 but I filed both 130 and 129F together so if I get approved around the same time then my total waiting time would be quite short lol ... I'm not particularly expecting that, though!

Anyway - fingers crossed ...

Anyone have any feedback on what the next steps should be after the NOA1s are received? I'm not sure if I need a 184 or 134 for a K3, etc...

Edited by rajee

NEETU IS HERE!

I-751 Process -

5/24/10 : I-751 Packet sent to VSC

5/26/10 : Delivered to SAINT ALBANS VT 05479 @ 11:46am

5/27/10 : NOA1 Date (based on scanned check image)

5/28/10 : Funds withdrawn from bank account

6/04/10 : NOA1 (I-797) received, confirming above NOA1 receipt date.

7/31/10 : Biometrics letter received - Appointment date of 8/11/10!

8/11/10 : Biometrics done!

8/29/10 : GC received (sometime last week lol)! (WOW!)

Previous timeline of our Busy 2008!!

1/06 : Married my JAAN :)

1/15 : I-130 and I-129F sent to Chicago Lockbox

1/17 : Both petitions received @ Chicago

2/27 : Check cashed & I-130 petition visible on system.

2/29 : Received NOA1's! Notice Date - 2/22/08

5/01 : I-130 APPROVED!!! (But not my I-129F)

5/08 : Got Case # from NVC (received 5/7/08)

5/11 : PAID AOS Fee Online -- I-129F still pending; full speed ahead with I-130!

5/12 : Neetu emailed NVC re: DS-3032 (choice of agent)

5/13 : AOS Status now "PAID" -- AOS PRIORITY MAILED

5/16 : NVC received AOS

5/19 : DS-3032 email accepted & AOS entered in system

5/24 : IV Bill Invoiced and paid online

5/28 : IV Bill status = PAID -- DS-230 EXPRESS MAILED!

5/29 : NVC received DS-230 at 11:01 am

5/30 : DS-230 entered into system

6/03 : CASE COMPLETE - 26 DAYS AFTER NVC RECEIVED I-130

6/10 : Interview scheduled (for 7/9 originally)

6/14 : Interview letter (my copy) received.

6/16 & 6/21 : Medical

7/16 : Interview completed - APPROVED!

7/21 : Neetu picked up passport/brown packet from VFS

7/25 : POE AT EWR!!!

End of Sept: GC received!

Timeline
hi guys, i filed for k-3 and i received NOA1 today for i-129f.. here at the VJ website said that after NOA1 for i-129f received i should start prepairing the i-134, i-864 and vaccination records. is there anything else that you know i need to take care of? can the vaccination records be downlaoded from uscis website( any form number)?

what should i do at this point, and when to send all the above forms..?

thanks and have a good journey.

Hi adam75,

At this point , all you can do is just wait for the NOA2 (Approval Notice).. And it is better also to gather the documents while waiting that will be needing for the interview at the consul, so no hassle later on when you receive the NOA2. Noa2 has instructions on what is to be done next.

As for your question on when to send the above forms, that depends. If its the IR-130 you are pursuing you will respond to the NVC that they will send to you, and if you prefer the K3 route, you will wait until your case be received at the Embassy of your foreign spouse, and the needed documents is being showed on the interview with the Consul.

Hope this helps in a bit.Thanks.

Shape.

Timeline
WOW - that's excellent! My receipt date is 2/22/08 but I filed both 130 and 129F together so if I get approved around the same time then my total waiting time would be quite short lol ... I'm not particularly expecting that, though!

Anyway - fingers crossed ...

Anyone have any feedback on what the next steps should be after the NOA1s are received? I'm not sure if I need a 184 or 134 for a K3, etc...

Thanks.. for a K3 its 134. I believe , USCIS goes with the received date on when the petition received at their mailroom. As for our case, they based on September 2007 (that's the time we filed our IR-130)

Thanks. Good luck to you too.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
Hope this helps in a bit.Thanks.

Shape.

yes, thank you... so now i reach the point where i stand in front of the clock waiting for next step :clock:

have a pleasant journey :thumbs:

http://www.55a.net/firas/english/

12/28/2007 : married

I-130 :

01/20/2008 : I-130 sent

02/20/2008 : NOA1

05/06/2008 : touched

11/08/2008 :approved

I-129f:

02/26/2008 : I-129f sent

03/17/2008 : NOA1

04/02/2008 : touched

04/03/2008 : touched

11/08/2008 : approved

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS, SHAPE OF MY HEART!!! I was very excited and happy for you when I saw you got the approval.

I am a little bit stressed right now because a friend of mine who also filed in September, instead of receiving the approval, got a letter that they have to send again the photos and the Biographic Form G-325 (I think that's the code). One thing they said in that letter was that where the question does not apply to you it is inappropriate to write "N/A" and that they should have written "NONE". Well, that contradicts the instructions that we had. I hope when they get to ours they won't object to our writing "N/A" and not "NONE" in some spaces. I also noticed now, looking again over my forms, that there is a small space where I forgot to write "NONE" or "N/A" :crying: Too late to see mistakes now!!! I am praying they say my form is right.

Has any of you been asked for more information or to re-fill any forms?

Timeline

Hi Noidoi,

Thank you.

As for your concern, its better to answer the form N/A (when the question is not applicable to ask you) and NONE (if the question is ok to ask you)

I think that depends on the Adjudicator who will adjudicate your petition, some are very meticulous and some are not. Let's hope your paper will be on the hands of those not so meticulous persons and so won't notice the blank you left was unanswered.

Good luck to us here..

CONGRATULATIONS, SHAPE OF MY HEART!!! I was very excited and happy for you when I saw you got the approval.

I am a little bit stressed right now because a friend of mine who also filed in September, instead of receiving the approval, got a letter that they have to send again the photos and the Biographic Form G-325 (I think that's the code). One thing they said in that letter was that where the question does not apply to you it is inappropriate to write "N/A" and that they should have written "NONE". Well, that contradicts the instructions that we had. I hope when they get to ours they won't object to our writing "N/A" and not "NONE" in some spaces. I also noticed now, looking again over my forms, that there is a small space where I forgot to write "NONE" or "N/A" :crying: Too late to see mistakes now!!! I am praying they say my form is right.

Has any of you been asked for more information or to re-fill any forms?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.