SaadBell

Being Kind over being right

109 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Being Kind over being right.............mena style! See how foood brings us all together, all warm and fuzzy! Where's the desserts and tea? mmmm kanafa and chai....... :)

jJ

yesss food only can get cats together

as im who started the talk about food i suggest you send all the yumyum dishes you have made to my address so i can give you my opinion

i let my wife read that thread so she can be sure that american woman can cook MENA dishes good too, i like some of her american dishes as well

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:lol::no::bonk:

Being Kind over being right.............mena style! See how foood brings us all together, all warm and fuzzy! Where's the desserts and tea? mmmm kanafa and chai....... :)

jJ

as im who started the talk about food i suggest you send all the yumyum dishes you have made to my address so i can give you my opinion

i let my wife read that thread so she can be sure that american woman can cook MENA dishes good too, i like some of her american dishes as well

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

jJ

Perhaps you can cook these dishes for her. :whistle:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
ganja some people have no tact,but the fact remains that you have opened your personal life up to all kinds of mind-sets and maturity levels.But the fact remains you brought this information to us freely and willingly.I am a pretty open person so I am game to tell ppl whatever.And really don't care what they say or think.We all have feelings and depending on the time of day and the person my feelings can be hurt,but I am a sweet girl a good girl gone bad and I have taken a kiss my(fill in the blank) attitude.You don't need others to validate what you are doing.I come here to get info,to share anything I may have learned,to see how folks doing and yes I hope to make some friends because on some level we a family,we share common goals,feelings,thoughts,hopes and dreams but hey we are not all going to agree all the time or get along all the time.I am not going to lie I was somewhat confused I thought you were just speaking about one man,then after I re-read the post and realized you were speaking about 2 different situations. You are hurt and you have a right to be because noone lives in your skin but you.Rather the man lives next door or across the world if his intentions are wrong they are wrong,for me a real man a good has nothing to do with is money,hey I am not crazy money helps.But if a man is kind,smart,generous and has Integrity those things matter to me most.Money comes and goes,you did not pay for him you paid to go see the man you had feelings for and wanted to be with. Most of us know that out sweeties are poor because the economic system in the world is jacked up.As for his family they really have nothing to do with how he treats you because they have not promised you anything and they owe you nothing ...he does.We are all adults and we have to be accountable for our decisions and you want answers that you will probably never get on his end.All you can do now is accept your part in the situation stop beating yourself up and move on ,because it like when you lend money to friends/family make it a gift because it is very likely you will not see it again and never give more than you can afford to lose.

I know I have a man that is not about my money hell I don't have any and he knows I have been out of work since April,he would love nothing more than to pay for my ticket but the reality is he works 2 jobs and makes like 45 dollars.I wanted to give him something nice for his birthday and refuses to tell me his sizes because he does not want me to buy him a stick of gum. I am a realist and what I want and need from him at this point does not have a

monetary value.I am more worried about my heart not my wallet.And yes when I go to Egypt I will pay for my airfare.

This is to

Wahrania and all the other soon-to-be Mommies put all the tickers you want up,because I know if/when I get knocked up I am sending out mass e-mails hell might but a ad in the paper. Pregnancy is a joyous time,the ultimate blessing you have been highly favored by God when you are chosen to bring forth a new life Allah Akbar!!!!We must celebrate a new life coming into the Ummah giving way to another genernation,that comment was so silly and petty and very much uncalled for. Ladies enjoy this time,I don't know any of you very well but I am excited you are having little ones.

Maranda (L)

Thanks for this qote. It helped me and you are absolutely right! Neither me nor my fiance have a lot of money and its hard but we are staying positive all things will be ok. I only got to meet him once and missing him is the hardest thing in the world. But insha allah i hope we will be together soon. i wish that for all of us who don't have our men with us now. We are also talking about having a baby coz we are both getting older so its a possibility but i would be so happy if we did but affraid at the same time coz i know how hard it is to do it alone and i would never want to but i would. :luv:

Edited by Rie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.