• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
ok I have decided that we are going o have chilli dogs for din din....

:lol: Well, that was a leap.

yeah well I was doing a search of my freezer which is wonderfully full at the moment and saw the hot dogs and decided on chilli dogs... lol

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

We had Southern Fried Chicken last night...my own special crumb coating. ;) Steamed green beans, and a wild and brown rice mixture. Tonight I don't know. I didn't go shopping yesterday as anticipated, so we'll either have left over Sloppy Joe's or I'll get an idea at the grocery store, OR I'll throw something together from what I have here. :lol: I've really been bad at planning meals lately. I don't know why. I'm a meal planner and shopper. Oh well, just a phase I guess. :huh:

Edited by Carlawarla
carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I need to meal plan.. all I do is buy a bunch of stuff at the store and then each day I rummage around in my freezer and figure out what I can make from what I have :P...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I am having a burrito in my favorite burrito place. A gas station in New Mexico where a local lady makes all the burriots there by hand and is legendary. It'll be en route as 2 friends and I take off to Las Vegas for the weekend. Wife will probably have tv dinners as she has to work and can't come with us...

I'm just a wanderer in the desert winds...

Timeline

Oct - Job offer in US

Nov - Received my TN-1 to be authorized to work in the US

Nov - Moved to US

1998-2001

Recieved 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th TN

May - Met future wife at arts fest

Nov - Recieved 6th TN

Nov - Recieved 7th TN

Jul - Our Wedding

Aug - Filed for AOS

Sep - Recieved EAD

Sep - Recieved Advanced Parole

Jan - Interview, accepted for Green Card

Feb - Green Card Arrived in mail

Oct - I-751 sent off

Jan - 10 year Green Card accepted

Mar - 10 year Green Card arrived

Oct - Filed N-400 for Naturalization

Nov - Biometrics done

Nov - Just recieved Naturalization Interview date for Jan.

Jan - Naturalization Interview Completed

Feb - Oath Letter recieved

Feb - Oath Ceremony

Feb 21 - Finally a US CITIZEN (yay)

THE END

Filed: Timeline
I am having a burrito in my favorite burrito place. A gas station in New Mexico where a local lady makes all the burriots there by hand and is legendary. It'll be en route as 2 friends and I take off to Las Vegas for the weekend. Wife will probably have tv dinners as she has to work and can't come with us...

Sounds like fun. Have a great weekend, Warlord!

iagree.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

We will be leaving for Vegas in 3 weeks from today!! so excited..reminding myself to finish filling out my 3299! Have a great time in Vegas, say Hi to all my friends and family and tell them I will be there soooon!...

Kimmbo (Las Vegas,NV,USA)

Barry (Brampton,ON,CANADA)

Im an American married to a Canadian, I have no kids, yet Im a grandmother, I can pick things up off the floor with my toes

I-130

----------------

Feb/26/07 Sent I-130 (VSC)($190 US)

March/2/07 Rcv'd at VSC

March/5/07 NOA-1

July/23/07 NOA2(147 days)

I-129F

--------------

March/16/07 Sent I-129F (Chicago) ($170 US)

March/21/07 Received in Chicago

March/22/07 NOA-1

April/10/07 Transferred to VSC

April/23/07 Email from USCIS (case pending at VSC)

July/23/07 NOA2(129 days)

July/28/07 Rcv'd at NVC

July/31/07 NVC sent to Montreal

Aug/3/07 Montreal Rcv'd

Aug/8/07 Packet 3 Received

Aug/10/07 Packet 3 Sent

Aug/13/07 Packet 3 Received in Montreal

Oct/17/07 Medical Scheduled (Dr Seiden)

Jan/25/08 INTERVIEW MONTREAL...APPROVED!

Feb/6/08 Montreal sends Visa, finally!

Feb/8/08 Received Visa (14 days)

April/18/08 Moving Day/POE Sarnia

AOS/EAD

--------------

June/21/08 AOS/EAD package sent ($1010)

June/23/08 Received in Chicago

June/30/08 Check cashed

July/01/08 Received NOA's for I-765 & I-485 (dated June 27th)

July/02/08 Touch

July/07/08 Received Biometrics letter (dated July 1st)

July/18/08 Biometrics appt 8am

Aug/30/08 EAD card received (approval dated Aug 26th)

Sept/04/08 Applied for SSN

Sept/15/08 Social Security card received

Jan/23/09 letter received with interview date

March/10/09 INTERVIEW 9:30am...APPROVED!!

March/19/09 Welcome Letter received

March/23/09 GREENCARD RECEIVED, DONE WITH USCIS UNTIL 2019!

We will be leaving for Vegas in 3 weeks from today!! so excited..reminding myself to finish filling out my 3299! Have a great time in Vegas, say Hi to all my friends and family and tell them I will be there soooon!...

Wow kimmbo...only 3 weeks! You must be excited. You also must have few things left to eat! :blink: Nothing like eating up all those things you're now finding in your cupboards! :lol:

I have some pork chops to cook up for supper. Just don't know yet how I'm going to cook them. I saw a lovely recipe for an orange herb sauce for pork. Thinking maybe that.

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow kimmbo...only 3 weeks! You must be excited. You also must have few things left to eat! :blink: Nothing like eating up all those things you're now finding in your cupboards! :lol:

I have some pork chops to cook up for supper. Just don't know yet how I'm going to cook them. I saw a lovely recipe for an orange herb sauce for pork. Thinking maybe that.

Carla, I am beyond excited..I havent been home in 2 years..so Im just really anxious to get there and see everyone..Im so happy that my husband Barry loves Nevada and didnt hesitate when I said I think its time to start the US process to move..He loves the mountains, my family, my friends...the only thing he may not be liking too much is the flesh burning heat in August..LOL...I just see it as payback for the last 6 winters Ive spent in Canada.. :devil:

thats exactly how were eating today...have some pork chops thawing now...but also found a package of Tilapia that I forgot we had in the freezer.. hmmm...a couple months ago one of our local stores had bags (300g) of Macadamia nuts on clearance for $1.99 regular price $7.99...its my husbands favorite nut so we literally bought about 8 bags...I just put them in the freezer...I still have about 3 bags left so Im thinking maybe Macadamia crusted pork chops, or on the Tilapia or both..LOL..

also gonna have to do some White Chocolate Macadamia cookies, and Banana Macadamia bread...I cant let anything go to waste so I will figure out some way to get them used up..LOL

so tonights menu: Macadamia crusted Pork or Tilapia (or both), roasted asparagus, salad, and homemade Macaroni and Cheese...gonna do two seperate dishes my husband loves shells, I prefer whole wheat macaroni..we need to use up the dry pasta

fills weird not to be running to the store to replenish the cupboards and freezer..LOL

Edited by kimmbo

Kimmbo (Las Vegas,NV,USA)

Barry (Brampton,ON,CANADA)

Im an American married to a Canadian, I have no kids, yet Im a grandmother, I can pick things up off the floor with my toes

I-130

----------------

Feb/26/07 Sent I-130 (VSC)($190 US)

March/2/07 Rcv'd at VSC

March/5/07 NOA-1

July/23/07 NOA2(147 days)

I-129F

--------------

March/16/07 Sent I-129F (Chicago) ($170 US)

March/21/07 Received in Chicago

March/22/07 NOA-1

April/10/07 Transferred to VSC

April/23/07 Email from USCIS (case pending at VSC)

July/23/07 NOA2(129 days)

July/28/07 Rcv'd at NVC

July/31/07 NVC sent to Montreal

Aug/3/07 Montreal Rcv'd

Aug/8/07 Packet 3 Received

Aug/10/07 Packet 3 Sent

Aug/13/07 Packet 3 Received in Montreal

Oct/17/07 Medical Scheduled (Dr Seiden)

Jan/25/08 INTERVIEW MONTREAL...APPROVED!

Feb/6/08 Montreal sends Visa, finally!

Feb/8/08 Received Visa (14 days)

April/18/08 Moving Day/POE Sarnia

AOS/EAD

--------------

June/21/08 AOS/EAD package sent ($1010)

June/23/08 Received in Chicago

June/30/08 Check cashed

July/01/08 Received NOA's for I-765 & I-485 (dated June 27th)

July/02/08 Touch

July/07/08 Received Biometrics letter (dated July 1st)

July/18/08 Biometrics appt 8am

Aug/30/08 EAD card received (approval dated Aug 26th)

Sept/04/08 Applied for SSN

Sept/15/08 Social Security card received

Jan/23/09 letter received with interview date

March/10/09 INTERVIEW 9:30am...APPROVED!!

March/19/09 Welcome Letter received

March/23/09 GREENCARD RECEIVED, DONE WITH USCIS UNTIL 2019!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.