• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I just made my first successful attempt at guacamole.. just mixed together some avocado, onion, salt and dash of lime juice.. would have added tomatoes but don't have any.. it is delish.. hubby better get some before I eat it all ..lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I just made my first successful attempt at guacamole.. just mixed together some avocado, onion, salt and dash of lime juice.. would have added tomatoes but don't have any.. it is delish.. hubby better get some before I eat it all ..lol

I even got a a mmm from the hubby so it must have been good ..lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

So we went to Don Pablos... I wasn't that impressed. It reminded me of Chi-Chi's. I had the shrimp taco.

Well glad I got it out of my system and I can cross it off the list of restaurants I want to try. :P

Donne moi une poptart!

I was supposed to go to a friend's for dinner and then at the last minute, she called and asked if we could meet at the Thai restaurant. I can always eat Thai (even though I had it last night too!). I had tom yum soup and shrimp and scallops with hot basil sauce.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

What is stuffed bread? :blink:

I made Jambalya last night. Very very yummy. Hot chorizo and shrimp in it. Mmmmmmmmmmm

We went out to dinner on the weekend with friends to a newer Peruvian restaurant. Very good as well.

Tonight? Hmmm, I'm thinking perhaps pasta? Tomorrow is our 2nd anniversary. I was thinking of making Eggplant Parmesean, so maybe pasta tonight will be too much.

I think I'll wait to see what others post and decide about tonight then! :)

Edited by Carlawarla
carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Timeline

I had some fresh pineapple just sitting there because it wasn't very sweet, so I decided to make a pork polynesia with it. It turned out really well. Rave reviews! LOL

We didn't end up going to dinner in Orlando on Saturday. It's all the tax guy's fault. I will now zip my lip because he ticks me off. lol. Anyway, we had seafood linguine instead. Tonight... I'm not sure yet. I'm going to do like Carla and wait and see what everybody else is having. :lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I had some fresh pineapple just sitting there because it wasn't very sweet, so I decided to make a pork polynesia with it. It turned out really well. Rave reviews! LOL

We didn't end up going to dinner in Orlando on Saturday. It's all the tax guy's fault. I will now zip my lip because he ticks me off. lol. Anyway, we had seafood linguine instead. Tonight... I'm not sure yet. I'm going to do like Carla and wait and see what everybody else is having. :lol:

What if no one can decide what to make!!

I took out ground turkey to thaw yesterday - so today I will make taco salad for dinner. Nothing flash - just ground turkey, seasonings, onions and green peppers - then a big salad - I heat up some taco shells and break them up over the salad/taco mix - voila! Bit of sour cream and salsa on the side.

I particularily like this meal because I can make it at like lunch time and then just heat it up later.

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
What is stuffed bread? :blink:

ISB.jpg

Here u go Carla..

I hadn't seen it until I came here to CT, Autumnchik would know if it's a Northeast thing, but it's yummers.. it can be filled with loads of yummy stuff.. the eggplant parm that I had a few weeks ago was my fav though :luv:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.