• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Tonight there is a bunch of us going for sushi.

Mmmmmm...... Sushiiiiiii *drool*

Sushi is good stuff :thumbs: although I only like sushi that has no fish in it.

Anyhoo, I have peeled potatoes - we decided not to go out - the mall just seemed too - mall-ish yahoo!

Not sure what else we will have, how about Jane's chicken nuggets!? Anyway, that's what I'm thinking now.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

boring tuna and broccoli with cheese cassrole . . . but it is one of Joe's favourites:-). Chocolate cookies for dessert, though!

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Tonight there is a bunch of us going for sushi.

Mmmmmm...... Sushiiiiiii *drool*

I cannot WAIT until I can eat sushi again!!! MMMMM.

I had a bowl of Raisin Bran for dinner and hubby made himself a sandwich that about turned my stomach ... horseradish cheddar cheese, cold tomato sauce and bread. I honestly couldn't watch him eat it. I think I was nauseated because I am preggie, but I don't know. Reality check anyone? Is that a gross sandwich or is this just another pregnancy symptom? LOL

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

well, I was going to make that cabbage beef bake thing but we got home really late so I just fried up the ground beef with some onion and green pepper added some spices and served it with corn tortillas, cheese, lettuce and salsa... tacos... they were yummy!!

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We are having leftovers from last night's sweet & sour chicken that I did in the crock pot while we were out at the Chocolate Festival yesterday!! It was WONDERFUL to come home to a meal all ready for us to eat!

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I haven't a clue what's for dinner. We have to do some serious grocery shopping when Joel gets home from work. AUGH. Sometimes grocery shopping is more of a chore than a pleasure. Maybe it's cos I'm tired today and have no interest in pushing a buggy up and down aisles and aisles....but it's one of those things that's gotta be done.

We do have leftover Italian from last night...went to a local Italian restaurant last night...mmmm!

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Timeline
I had a bowl of Raisin Bran for dinner and hubby made himself a sandwich that about turned my stomach ... horseradish cheddar cheese, cold tomato sauce and bread. I honestly couldn't watch him eat it. I think I was nauseated because I am preggie, but I don't know. Reality check anyone? Is that a gross sandwich or is this just another pregnancy symptom? LOL

Oh, good GOD, Autumn. No. It's not you. That is most definitely a gross sandwich. icon8.gif

iagree.gif

We are having leftovers from last night's sweet & sour chicken that I did in the crock pot while we were out at the Chocolate Festival yesterday!! It was WONDERFUL to come home to a meal all ready for us to eat!

A chocolate festival?!!!!! Well, isn't THAT a happy day. Who wouldn't have fun at a chocolate festival?

I haven't a clue what's for dinner. We have to do some serious grocery shopping when Joel gets home from work. AUGH. Sometimes grocery shopping is more of a chore than a pleasure. Maybe it's cos I'm tired today and have no interest in pushing a buggy up and down aisles and aisles....but it's one of those things that's gotta be done.

We do have leftover Italian from last night...went to a local Italian restaurant last night...mmmm!

I'll do your shopping, Karen!!!!!!!! I love to grocery shop. It's like going to a chocolate festival. :lol:

Tonight we are having salmon and asparagus and carrots and spinach and garlic or parmesan rice.

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Steak. I wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. :crying:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

I really outdid myself today. Basmati rice with cumin & garam masala (Bren's favourite e-v-e-r); black-eyed peas with bacon and a sh1tload of chili, corn on the cob; and currently have gravy-cheesy-potatoes in the oven. Once that's done, in go the whole wheat blueberry muffins.

#######.... this is soooooo domestic.... :unsure:

p.s. www.recipezaar.com is your best friend. Always was, alwasy will be ;)

Edited by Len_and_Bren

We went out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary (it was on V Day and we had stayed in then). Hubby and I shared coconut shrimp and fried calamari for appetizers, he had salmon with a spinach stuffing and I had veal and shrimp. For dessert, he had creme brulee and I had chocolate bread pudding. Was VERY yummy :) It was definitely worth it, even though the roads were horribly icy and we slid into a snowbank on the way home (car is fine, we're fine, just a little freaked out, especially since, when we started spinning, I was praying we wouldn't hit anything with enough impact to set off the airbag. Thankfully, we didn't. We drove about 10 miles an hour after that, saw where at least 4 others had slid off the road). BUT ..... the food was STILL worth it :)

Edited by autumnchik

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.