• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hm, try and find a Slaveway. I heard they have some locations in the states, but that depends where you are. :P And yes!! Let me know! I'm going to visit next month, I wanna see them!

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Filed: Timeline
My hubby, the lovely Waterpupy, aka the Great Hot Dog Conosseur wanted me to post this question:

Why do American hot dogs taste like shite?

I myself cannot answer because I am not a hot dog conosseur. Hubster has tried nearly every brand in the supermarket, trying to find a hot dog that would meet his standards, but no luck.

I agree. I miss Maple Leaf wieners. I really, really miss steamed hotdogs in Montreal- I haven't had one of those in years. :(

And what is up with the florescent pink wieners here? I don't remember the brand name but they are weird looking.

Those pink weenies are just weird.

Autumn, I think the taste has a lot to do with the chemicals they put in them and the type of feed the animal is being fed. I had mentioned the other day that I had a severe allergic reaction to a US hotdog. I have never in my life had that kind of reaction from a Canadian hotdog. Scary stuff.

So.... last night we had chicken and collards from Mike's BBQ. Tonight I'm kinda feeling like pizza. Or fish. We'll see later. I'm still too stuffed from breffrus to be thinking about supper. :lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Tonight I am making Indian food- chicken curry korma,another chicken dish with a creamy coconut and bell pepper sauce (both are Pataks), naan bread, rice, samosas.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Tonight is Taco's. Got me some refried beans to do my double shells with...and then tomorrow I'm going to a mexican fiesta party, making a mexican layer dip.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Slow cooking pot roast in crock pot for dinner tomorrow. We having pizza night from Papa John's!!!!!

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Filed: Timeline
Tonight I am making Indian food- chicken curry korma,another chicken dish with a creamy coconut and bell pepper sauce (both are Pataks), naan bread, rice, samosas.

Oh wow. Do you make your own naan and samosas, Stacey? I'm going to OD on samosas when I'm at home. lol

Tonight is Taco's. Got me some refried beans to do my double shells with...and then tomorrow I'm going to a mexican fiesta party, making a mexican layer dip.

I'm making a mexican layer dip for tomorrow! But tonight we are having homemade pizza. I'm just going to get started on the dough. I'm also going to start a chili in the crockpot for tomorrow. I kind of have to make it so I can write out the recipe for our recipe swap since I don't actually have a real recipe that I go by. LOL

iagree.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Tonight I had nigerian chicken stew that my hubby made with white rice and fried plaintains

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We had whole wheat spaghetti with homemade marinara sauce and shrimp. We also had a fresh salad with homemade vinegrette dressing...

Yum.

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Timeline

Bad food, nachos, hot wings and blue cheese sliders.

I worked out for an hour this morning in preparation for the ####### I am about to put in my body. :P

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

We're having Glen's bro and pops over for dinner and to watch the game, so I asked them what they wanted to eat and they said "something Canadian" so I'm making poutine!! Homeade fries, beef gravy, and cheese curds from Wegman's!! Wings to go along with it. And for me, I made a delicious pot of vegetarian chili!! It's spicy and healthy. Glen just tried it and said "are you sure there is no meat in this?"

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.