Krikit

What's For Dinner?

5,101 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I'm gonna pick up a roasted chicken for tonight.

hmmm, that actually sounds like a good idea ...

I have to go grocery shopping anyways and I never feel like cooking after that ...lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Sure, I just use: lemon juice from 1 lemon, 1/3 cup olive oil, 4 cloves of minced garlic, some salt and pepper and just a pinch of oregano, I stick it in a ziploc bag, shake it up and marinate the chicken for about an hour in the fridge.

I'm snaggin this recipe and trying it also...I absolutely LOVE greek food, Taste of the Danforth is my favourite part of summer for sure!!!

Today being Monday is Beer n Brats for Heroes night, but since BB has hockey @ 920, were gonna save it and do all that tomorrow night probably, and add in some Law & Order SVU to the mix :) ( I (L) Stabler, and apparently this is a big episode for him....based on the previews, I'm scared!)

Omg I love greek town! I went to highschool just off of the Danforth so I had all of these Greek friends and I would go to their homes for dinner sometimes and it was awesome!! Greek food is my absolute favourite! I love going to the friendly Greek whenever I am in Toronto.

Chicago also has an AMAZING greek town too! I love going to Athena's whenever I am there.

Damn I want Greek food again! But tonight is stir fry night. :(

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
Sure, I just use: lemon juice from 1 lemon, 1/3 cup olive oil, 4 cloves of minced garlic, some salt and pepper and just a pinch of oregano, I stick it in a ziploc bag, shake it up and marinate the chicken for about an hour in the fridge.

I'm snaggin this recipe and trying it also...I absolutely LOVE greek food, Taste of the Danforth is my favourite part of summer for sure!!!

Today being Monday is Beer n Brats for Heroes night, but since BB has hockey @ 920, were gonna save it and do all that tomorrow night probably, and add in some Law & Order SVU to the mix :) ( I (L) Stabler, and apparently this is a big episode for him....based on the previews, I'm scared!)

Omg I love greek town! I went to highschool just off of the Danforth so I had all of these Greek friends and I would go to their homes for dinner sometimes and it was awesome!! Greek food is my absolute favourite! I love going to the friendly Greek whenever I am in Toronto.

Chicago also has an AMAZING greek town too! I love going to Athena's whenever I am there.

Damn I want Greek food again! But tonight is stir fry night. :(

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

I just ate a fruit & nut bar.. does that count for supper :whistle:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I miss Zorba's more than I miss the Friendly Greek!

Im warming up leftover Donato's Pizza right now. Yesterday we went for lunch and while we were waiting for our pizza, the cashier accidentally gave us a pizza almost the same as ours but thin crust, BB asked for thick crust...but then our pizza came up, so we got them both!

chris4.jpg

"May our love last another day.....and then some"

Timeline

tonight I am having leftovers from last night and hubby will have a frozen pizza...

I splurged on lunch and had some yummy tacos at a little fast food Mexican restaurant...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Last night I ended up making fiesta meatloaf. Wasn't bad, but could have been better. Wish mashed potatoes and the best green beans!

Undecided for tonight.

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Carla, do you ever use all purpose flour in your breadmaker?

I only had 1 cup of bread flour left, so for the other 2.25 cups I threw in all purpose, didn't notice a huge difference and I think the taste was actually a bit better! I only had one piece so hard to judge the taste just yet.

So I bbqed the steaks last night, wandered off and burnt them a bit - but they were still edible and pretty good :lol: had spinach and a baked potato with them.

Not sure about dinner tonight, i'm thinking pork chops.

Edited by trailmix

Timeline

Italian wedding soup.

Its my favorite soup and I love making it and I know my family is getting tired of it but it makes me sooo happy! :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
Carla, do you ever use all purpose flour in your breadmaker?

I only had 1 cup of bread flour left, so for the other 2.25 cups I threw in all purpose, didn't notice a huge difference and I think the taste was actually a bit better! I only had one piece so hard to judge the taste just yet.

So I bbqed the steaks last night, wandered off and burnt them a bit - but they were still edible and pretty good :lol: had spinach and a baked potato with them.

Not sure about dinner tonight, i'm thinking pork chops.

i usually use half bread flour and half regular flour and it works out fine...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.