• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I just ordered some in-room poutine, the vrai Quebecois stuff (with cheese curd) and a coke. I'm so excited. :D

I can't believe you can have in-room poutine. :lol:

Where are you staying, Catt?

Delta Centre-Ville - http://www.deltahotels.com/hotels/hotels.php?hotelId=35

Got a great rate at only $99/night - they were even nice enough to give me a late check-out tomorrow to 3pm, since my flight doesn't leave until 6. I ask for a lot for $99 :P

About 10 minute walk to consulate, maybe not even.

I forgot how much I love this city :luv:

THE FOOD - IT'S HERE - I'm so happy about this. :D

Mephys, so glad that you are finally back on real food. Sounds like getting the right meds - which you had already prescribed for yourself - did the trick.

Most definitely :) My doctor called me today for a follow up and he was very happy.

So tonight I am having Rotisserie Chicken breast with green beans and Garlic mashed potatoes (yeah Im going wild again :devil:)

I just ordered some in-room poutine, the vrai Quebecois stuff (with cheese curd) and a coke. I'm so excited. :D

Awww lucky you :) Have a bit of Poutine for me :) I really miss that. I think I'm gonna try to make some soon. I got the powder to make the sauce, just need to find some cheese curds....and I got an idea where I can :)

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: Timeline
Delta Centre-Ville - http://www.deltahotels.com/hotels/hotels.php?hotelId=35

Got a great rate at only $99/night - they were even nice enough to give me a late check-out tomorrow to 3pm, since my flight doesn't leave until 6. I ask for a lot for $99 :P

About 10 minute walk to consulate, maybe not even.

THE FOOD - IT'S HERE - I'm so happy about this. :D

Oh, okay. I know where that is. I stayed at the Sheraton on business and at the Marriott when I was there for my interview. That's a great rate you got! Enjoy your poutine. Maybe take a pic for us. :lol:

Edited by Krikit
iagree.gif

(L) Montreal :luv: Go say hi to my mom please :P:lol:

Timeline

Awe - will do - I'll just start saying hi to everyone - at some point I'll get her.

Awe - will do - I'll just start saying hi to everyone - at some point I'll get her.

She might ignore you because she cannot understand a damn word in English :lol::lol::lol: I love my silly mom.

Filed: Timeline

She might ignore you because she cannot understand a damn word in English :lol::lol::lol: I love my silly mom.

Just say "Mephys says hi" and she'll know exactly who you're talking about. :lol:

iagree.gif

Just say "Mephys says hi" and she'll know exactly who you're talking about. :lol:

Actually she might have no idea who Mephys is :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol:

Last night I made a huge cesear salad. I put in crunchy baked popcorn shrimp and cheese tortillini. I saw this recipe in a magazine about 6 months ago, and always wanted to make it. We had some garlic bread with it. It was a very lovely meal. For tonight, I have some pork chops. Maybe a grill is in order.

Edited by Carlawarla
carlahmsb4.gif

Timeline
Last night I made a huge cesear salad. I put in crunchy baked popcorn shrimp and cheese tortillini. I saw this recipe in a magazine about 6 months ago, and always wanted to make it. We had some garlic bread with it. It was a very lovely meal. For tonight, I have some pork chops. Maybe a grill is in order.

Shepherds Pie is on the menu for this evening. Mike did mini shopping last night, strangely he didn't feel like picking up a gazillion things on his way home from work.

But we did have the chicken!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.