5,101 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok ok, since I have been feeling better all day I treated myself :D

I ate some Chicken and ricotta cheese stuffed Ravioli with a little bit of olive oil and 1 sprinkle of parmesan on it...

My first REAL meal in 2 weeks :dance:

I had some milk last night and it didn't bother me a bit, so what the heck, ricotta isn't so bad, and for the rest its almost a bland diet, chicken and pasta...

That was so good, yum yum yum !

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Ok ok, since I have been feeling better all day I treated myself :D

I ate some Chicken and ricotta cheese stuffed Ravioli with a little bit of olive oil and 1 sprinkle of parmesan on it...

My first REAL meal in 2 weeks :dance:

I had some milk last night and it didn't bother me a bit, so what the heck, ricotta isn't so bad, and for the rest its almost a bland diet, chicken and pasta...

That was so good, yum yum yum !

Awe.. what triumph!!! Congrads..

we had potato salad, crappy store bought coleslaw (new england coleslaw SUCKS hard)... and hamburgers.. mmmmm

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Carla that sounds delish - will definately try fried beets :thumbs:

Well, I just took a corned beef brisket out of the freezer, that will be dinner - with something to go with it.

Beets! :dance:

WT chow down Mephys!

We ended up having sweet potato and potato with the brisket, which was very very good.

We need some vegetables and assorted other groceries, Mike will stop and get some stuff at the store on the way home tomorrow - soooo it will be fried chicken night woot woot!!

Oooh, look at you, Mephys. Going wild!!! :lol:

"I said hey honey, take a walk on the wild side " :devil:

Pffft it wasn't that wild, and I am feeling good :)

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

tonight im gonna make a pork steak(marinade for 2 days already) and a bake potato and brocolli as a side dish that food is just for my hubby and for myself Im gonna saute bitter melon and eat it with white rice.

Filed: Timeline
tonight im gonna make a pork steak(marinade for 2 days already) and a bake potato and brocolli as a side dish that food is just for my hubby and for myself Im gonna saute bitter melon and eat it with white rice.

That sounds good. What is bitter melon?

I'm not quite sure what I'm making this evening. Maybe we'll go out.

iagree.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

That sounds good. What is bitter melon?

I'm not quite sure what I'm making this evening. Maybe we'll go out.

burrrrp...oops..excuse me.... We just had dinner, The pork steak really taste good hubby likes it...

Bitter melon is a local vagetable in Philippines (we call it Ampalaya) it has a bitter taste but when you know how to cook it it wont really come out bitter, I usually saute it with small chucnk of pork, onion,garlic and tomato. Thanks God for another hearty meal we have.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, I was out all day so did a quick standby tonight - took a frozen spinach and cheese pizza, added more spinach, cubed ham, fresh garden sliced tomatoes, lots of basil and more cheese. tasted great. I was out for lunch today to a German bakery so we have fruit custard tarts for dessert - getting ready to serve them now!

Mephys, so glad that you are finally back on real food. Sounds like getting the right meds - which you had already prescribed for yourself - did the trick.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.