• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

tonight we leave for our mini camping trip.. going to be BBQ chicken pizza for dinner tonight...

now I really need to get off the computer.. I have a tonne of stuff to do today :P

what really sucks is that hubby got off early from work yesterday.. he was home by 3pm ... now watch he won't be home till 5 today... and it is about a 2+ hour drive to the campground.. I don't want to get there when it is dark..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Making lasagna tonight. And with any luck there will be enough for tomorow night.

Have fun camping Marily, BBq chicken pizza sounds good too.

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline
Mmmmm, lasagna. Maybe that's what I want too. :lol:

I was thinking the SAME thing :)

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wednesday night I made linguini with clams and prawns in white wine. I still dreamt of it last night!

I can't cook for the life of me, but something came over me and I just winged it and cooked everything according to taste.

I can't believe I did it. Hubby gobbled it up which made me so happy!

Timeline

pizza! Start with a frozen supreme pizza, then added banana peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, green chilies, tomatoes, lots of spices and lots more cheese! Good stuff:-).

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Timeline
Mmmmm, lasagna. Maybe that's what I want too. :lol:

I was thinking the SAME thing :)

We ended up having the lasagna that night. :lol: With caesar salad and garlic bread. Last night we had steak with broccoli, mushrooms and onions, and parmesan garlic tomatoes. I think tonight I am going to make pork chops with sweet potato and broccoli. And maybe some other veg that I can't think of right now.

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just put on roast for later this evening

TO DIE FOR CROCK POT ROAST

1 beef roast, any kind

1 pkg dried brown gravy mix

1 pkg dried italian salad dressing mix

1 pkg dried ranch dressing mix

1/2 cup water (no salt needed here in fact you may wish to use half the Ranch dressing mix to cut back on the saltiness)

Place roast in crock pot

mix the dried mixes together and sprinkle over the roast

pour the water around the roast

cook 7-9 hour

I also added the potato and carrots so will let you know later how it comes out, seems easy enough and thats what i look for ha

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just put on roast for later this evening

TO DIE FOR CROCK POT ROAST

1 beef roast, any kind

1 pkg dried brown gravy mix

1 pkg dried italian salad dressing mix

1 pkg dried ranch dressing mix

1/2 cup water (no salt needed here in fact you may wish to use half the Ranch dressing mix to cut back on the saltiness)

Place roast in crock pot

mix the dried mixes together and sprinkle over the roast

pour the water around the roast

cook 7-9 hour

I also added the potato and carrots so will let you know later how it comes out, seems easy enough and thats what i look for ha

:thumbs: I just wrapped up a roast for dinner tonight too. I added some stew spice mix, bok choy, garlic and onion to it, wrapped it all up for cooking later. Also chopped up some green and red peppers and squash and will get some potatoes ready later and roast all them them as well.

Timeline

Cucumbers. What's for lunch . . cucumbers. What's for breakfast, lunch and dinner tomorrow - more cucumbers! Oh, and some zucchini and tomatoes thrown in. I am running out of cucumber recipes and neither of us really care for pickles - still have 4 jars that I made last summer left! So, cucumber soup, cucumber salads, cucumber sandwiches, cucumber snacks - we've done them all, but does anyone want to share some of their favourite cucumber recipes? Thank goodness they are not fattening because of the number that we have to eat!!! and thank heavens the zucchini plant isn't as prolific as this one cucumber plant! :P

(Oh, in case anyone was wondering - drying cucumbers doesn't work - I tried it last year- they taste horrible!)

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I like my cucumbers straight up and uncomplicated. Salted, peppered, miracle whipped and placed in between two toasted pieces of bread. or sliced up with onions and marinated in red cider vinegar. So good as a side dish to grilled steak. Or blended up as part of a gazpacho soup. that's all I can tell you. :)

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline

Well I had it easy all weekend I made enough lasagna that we ate it last night and finished it off tonight. Now as for Tomorow I guess i better start figuring that out.

Can't help you with the cuccumbers the only way I eat em is sliced with a bit a salt.

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.