Krikit

What's For Dinner?

5,101 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Mmmmmmm...sounds like we need an official Canada Forum VJ cookbook! :D I've already been copying all these yummy recipes into a folder on my pc and one of these days I hope to organise them into a notebook.

Keep 'em coming!

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
I do have all the recipes from the old VJ forum.. I really need to start working on it..

i could always include a Canadian and Honorary Canadian VJ section...

It really would be nice to have a collection...are you planning on compiling them and making them available?

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I do have all the recipes from the old VJ forum.. I really need to start working on it..

It really would be nice to have a collection...are you planning on compiling them and making them available?

yes of course

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

yes of course

If there's anything I can do to help you, let me know! :D

Timeline

yes of course

If there's anything I can do to help you, let me know! :D

I wlll try and start it next week...

I was thinking of making it a PDF file....

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
One of the girls here at work saw your latest cake and made it for us today , will try it later :thumbs:

cake is cut and half gone now....fantastic taste..she used the apple.....very moist, sooooooooo good :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So with Marilyn's easy cake recipe in mind, I bought a cake mix :hehe:

I did buy cherries and will add them to the vanilla cake.

Also bought some filo pastry and some spinach and cheese and will make that up at some point!

For dinner though I am going to fry up some steak and make steak/taco salads.

I think I found the steak that I liked from before (that I had taken out of it's original packaging so couldnt identify). I think it's the small chuck steak 'mock tender'. Now I don't know if that means they are mocking it's tenderness or it's just pretending to be tender....but none-the-less I hope it's the same meat!

Will try Citrus Chicken and Rice tonight

---------------------------------

For updates, please visit my Websites: Workplace On the Web, Mhar's Display, Any Day Shop, A Blogger's Tech Notes, Bright Bundles, Emotionally Entertaining

My Friendster: MarlyM

Want Extra Cash? Click: Hits4Pay, ClixSense,

FortWorthStockyards5-23-08.jpg

At Fort Worth Stockyards

---------------------------------

April 12, 2008 - Wedding, Rose Garden (Tyler, TX)

May 23, 2008 - mailed AOS packet to Chicago Lockbox

June 7, 2008 - NOA for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

June 9, 2008 - Received ASC letter

June 24, 2008 - Biometrics appointment in Fort Worth

July 9, 2008 - AOS transferred to CA

July 28, 2008 - AOS approved

Aug. 5, 2008 - GC received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

we're finally going out for my hubby's birthday (he wanted a nice dinner as his present, but he was unemployed at the time, so we held off until now) --we're going here : http://www.mahoganyprime.com/index.php

me is excited :D

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline

Did Arby's tonight. Tried to find a coffee house open after 8pm...that was a wasted effort!! Sigh. Eh, will try another time I guess. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Happy belated birthday to your hubby, Cassie - enjoy your birthday dinner:-). I had dinner plans already for when Joe got home but he said, put it in the fridge, we'll have it later and we went out instead. Now I am really stuffed! Went to Mellow Mushroom both for lunch and for dinner - hehehe, it is actually really good! I had a portabello and cheese hoagie for lunch (with feta, spinach, sundried tomatoes, and sprouts yum!) and tonight Joe and I split a Cosmic Karma pizza - double yum! Lots of mozzarella cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese, spinach, mushrooms and I don't remember what else. I am going to have to stop eating next week to make up for all of the food this week. Still have angelfood cake with whipped cream and strawberries to have a little later on - when there is room for it!

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

house salad

filet mignon, medium well

fresh corn, sliced right off the cob

key lime pie

me's a happy girl tonight :D

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline

glad you had a good meal, cassie..

we ended up going to Chilis...

hubby had fajitas with chicken, steak and shrimp and I had a honey bbq sirloin steak with mashed potaotes and sauteed mushrooms, onions and bell pepper... yum

and I had a really strong strawberry margarita and hubby had a long island ice tea but it seems they forgot the ice tea part.. it was mostly alcohol but hubby didn't complain :lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.