Nagishkaw

Happy Tuesday, Mena

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Has anyone heard from Moody? She hasnt posted in a while...

Well, just checking in on her profile, her last post was Jan 14 in Off Topic... so, she's around, just not in here or not posting in here. Sometimes people need a break from this place - you should know that JP... you took one yourself! :whistle::innocent:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard from Moody? She hasnt posted in a while...

Well, just checking in on her profile, her last post was Jan 14 in Off Topic... so, she's around, just not in here or not posting in here. Sometimes people need a break from this place - you should know that JP... you took one yourself! :whistle::innocent:

One? :whistle: LOL

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
I remember those. I bet Jen remembers those! We had spillover of rioting in Las Vegas. The most memorable part for me was the kids going nuts in school and then my dad had to work the riot lines and was shot, but no injury.

Man do I ever! My mom would always put it on the local news to watch "the riot show" as they called it..and I would whine and tell them I wanted to watch "I love Lucy" instead. What a little brat! :innocent: hehe.

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I called NVC today and got Wonderful News...... :dance::dance: Our Interview is February 11th 2008 :dance::dance: Our Packet 4 was mailed by the embassy today. :thumbs: So we should hear from DHL tomorrow. Although there is still a possibility that we may end up in AP after the Interview it is nice to know another step has ended. Thanks you Vj family and friends for all your support and kind words. I would not have made it this far without you.....not as a sane person anyway. :wacko::wacko: I hope this means everyone will all start moving along more quickly now.

Cheryl

:dance::dance::dance:

I remember how happy I was when we found out we had a date! Made it all seem real, you know? Each pivotal step like that deserves some yellow dancing dudes!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
Wow Egypt is crazy....I never realized they put people thru so much #######.

It's so cold here today, I'm a Cali girl and I'm just not used to this weather at all! Its supposed to dip down into the 30's tonight :crying: I hope all of you guys and gals are doing well. I don't post that often but I do read everything, I'm just too lazy to type most of the time :innocent: Happy Anniversary Jenn! (F)

This weather is crazy!!! It's cold and rainy in Cairo too! They don't know what to do over there 'cause a lot of people don't have heaters since it's usually not THAT cold you know?

BTW here's some cookies for the baby-to-be from auntie bridget :luv:

Cookies.gif

It's so cold here today, I'm a Cali girl and I'm just not used to this weather at all! Its supposed to dip down into the 30's tonight :crying: I hope all of you guys and gals are doing well. I don't post that often but I do read everything, I'm just too lazy to type most of the time :innocent: Happy Anniversary Jenn! (F)

This weather is crazy!!! It's cold and rainy in Cairo too! They don't know what to do over there 'cause a lot of people don't have heaters since it's usually not THAT cold you know?

Cookies.gif

:luv: awww thanks honey! we love cookies! :star:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Mornin' all. Back to work after such a great long weekend. Bummer.

Saw Juno over the weekend and loved it, you should go see it.

Juno was fabulous!!! I saw it w/ my sister after xmas and thought it rocked! :thumbs: Ditto on the recommendation!

I saw Bucket List yesterday. :dance: I like Morgan Freeman, although his character has sure changed from his days on the Electric Company!! :lol:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

I want to see juno!!

Bridget that is so funny about your kids...

Good news.. they have the passport :) Was told they will hopefully issue the visa in a few days :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

So excited but still waiting for that visa in hand to really freak out :dance:

YAHOOOO so so happy for you and cant wait to see that freak out!!!! Hope its soon.... :dance::dance: oh and Nagi - if you happen to have an extra dream - I would love one too for a brief AP :whistle:

We're going to have to start buying timeshares on Nagi's dream time :lol:

Cookies.gif

Hey, dont you know baby JP's like donuts? :)

Cookies.gif

It drizzled for hours yesterday. The streets are all muddy and yucky and it's so icky here.

Is your husband in Cairo right now, Bridget ? I thought they lived in Alex. If that's being nosy, please excuse me. I can't imagine the weather in Alex, though, if it's so rainy here.

My MIL broke out the 10 extra blankets that she keeps stored under the beds !! We use about 3 at a time because there is no heat... :crying:

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

holey_donuts.jpg

= Happy baby !!! :dance:

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Cookies.gif

It drizzled for hours yesterday. The streets are all muddy and yucky and it's so icky here.

Is your husband in Cairo right now, Bridget ? I thought they lived in Alex. If that's being nosy, please excuse me. I can't imagine the weather in Alex, though, if it's so rainy here.

My MIL broke out the 10 extra blankets that she keeps stored under the beds !! We use about 3 at a time because there is no heat... :crying:

I had to chuckle at this - When I spoke with Tarek last night he was saying how cold he was and he was huddled under blankets - - of course I burst out laughing...he said I know I know sweetie, why you are laughing...you are thinking if I am so cold here now - how I can ever make it through one of your winters :wacko: and we both laughed...but seriously monik I hope u get warm:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline

Cookies.gif

I had to chuckle at this - When I spoke with Tarek last night he was saying how cold he was and he was huddled under blankets - - of course I burst out laughing...he said I know I know sweetie, why you are laughing...you are thinking if I am so cold here now - how I can ever make it through one of your winters :wacko: and we both laughed...but seriously monik I hope u get warm:)

That's what I was saying too but then we go from one heated building to the next whereas most of their buildings are not heated. Kind of like the south is to us I guess since they go from one airconditioned place to another.

Monnik not nosy at all :) He lives in Cairo not to far from Khan el Khali marketplace. Probably about a 10 min cab ride away or something. He said it's really really cold and his flat has no heat but I guess today is sunny so all is well. :)

holey_donuts.jpg

Indeed :luv:

holey_donuts.jpg

Indeed :luv:

Preggasaurus Rex may have to fight you for that swirly-looking one. Mmmmmm, now I want donuts too.

*chants* baby needs donut..... baby needs donut....... baby needs donut.... ohmmmmmm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.