jawi876

I've created a monster!!!!!

528 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Melodee: Excuse me sir…I-I-I…um..Ian! There you are. I’ve been looking for you. I was afraid you left me baby.

Ian: Is that right? Is that the real reason your face is wet from tears and ruined make-up? Little girl, you can’t play a true player. You take me for a fool, huh? I know that you left me for dead outside to run behind your little rastafarin joke.

Melodee: N-no…baby. I-I couldn’t f-find a wheelchair…nevermind…Baby…what did they say about y-yo-your foot? *Melodee bends down to place a kiss gingerly on Ian’s mouth. She caresses his bald head, and runs her hand down his shoulder and chest.*

Do yo-you still love me? Do you forgive me baby?

Ian: *chuckling snidely* Did you kiss your mop head the same way? Or, did he refuse to kiss you because you weren’t Mya?

Melodee: Wh-whaa? Ian, baby, whaa-what’s wrong? Why are you being so mean?

Ian: Darling…I’m good. I’m real good…well, I will be when I find out what happened to my ankle. I hope you don’t mind driving home, I’m afraid I won’t be able to manage the pedals for a while.

Melodee: You still want me to come to the hotel with you?

Ian: Of course Gem. Are you still going to work tomorrow? I was hoping you could drive me to the airport on your way to work, and I could drop the car off. Of course, I’m sure the hotel staff can get someone to help me, if you can’t.

Nurse: Mr. Royale? Sir, I’m here to take you for x-rays of your foot. Do you mind telling me how this happened?

Ian: *looks at Melodee, then back up at the nurse* It was an accident. I was playing around on the running board of my Navigator, and I slipped.

Nurse: I see. So, what happened to your eye?

Ian: My eye? My eye? What? Is my face messed up too?

Melodee: Calm down baby, it will disappear. It doesn’t look too bad.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Ian: PHOCK! I’m ready to get off of this he**hole island! All this sh** is beneath me!

Nurse: Sir, you need to calm down. You could be suffering from a mild concussion, as well as other internal injuries.

Ian: Lady, you don’t want to PHOCK with me right now okay? Let me see a mirror NOW!

Melodee: IAN!

Nurse: Mr. Royale, we can refuse to treat you, and send you on your way. Now, how do you wish to play this game?

Ian: phock! Just treat me so I can get out of here. Melodee, I need a mirror. Please.

Melodee: Okay-oh-okay baby. Please wait until the x-rays are done.

Ian: Fine. Whatever.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

The nurse wheels Ian to get his x-ray, and Melodee follows meekly behind. She continues to re-play the recent scene with Delmar back in her head. He will never be called handsome again, thanks to Tradee’s distressed rage. Melodee knows that Delmar will no longer be a free man because he will be treated at Bellevue, then he will be sent to prison. As much as she loves him, she cannot and will not put her life on hold for a man that loved another woman so much that he killed for her. Melodee had thought at one point, their love was that strong. It was the reason she rushed to the hospital like a mad woman. Melodee had wanted to see if her love was enough to pull him out of his sudden madness. Delmar had not even recognized her or her voice; he had disappeared into the far recesses of his mind where Mya was the only person that mattered.

On the other hand, Ian worshipped at her feet. True, he had a temper, he was self-centered and spoiled. But, was that so bad? Ian had shown her that although he liked the best life had to offer, he had no problem providing her with the same. If she paid her cards right, she could probably get a nice place to stay out of him and quit the low paying job at the airport. Melodee thought that she could definitely get used to shopping and being a dutiful house wife. She would phock him when he wanted to phock, cook and clean and learn to love him. He would be her ticket to a better life in the States. Melodee picked up her pace, and held out a hand toward Ian as they made their way through the hospital. The hospital staff takes a series of x-rays on Ian’s foot, with some positions causing him to scream out in agony. The nurse tells Ian to get comfortable, as comfortable as possible in his situation, and that she and doctor will be back shortly with the results of the x-ray.

Melodee: I’m sorry this happened baby. I promise that I will take good care of you when we get home. I love you Ian.

Ian: Yeah. Wait. Wh-what did you just say?

Melodee: I said that I will take good care of you baby.

Ian: No. What did you say afterwards?

Melodee: What, that I loved you? You know that already baby. I hope you believe me. I’m not quick to use those words Ian. I love you. I realized it earlier, but I-I was afraid of it. *laughs nervously* This-this is the p-part where you tell me that you love me too.

Ian: Ha-ha. You really want to play me for a joke. I’ve been showing you that I was feeling you since I met you. You leave me for dead to run here for your ex. Then, you leave me again…knowing that I’m hurting…to see about your deranged fiancé. Now, you want me to just believe you love me because he doesn’t want you? Yeah, you think I’m a phocking fool. You know what…I don’t think I want you to be here or at the hotel. You can leave now. Take care of yourself, while your fiancé does time for murder and kidnapping. HA-HA! I’m in a phocking NIGHTMARE! SH**!

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Melodee: Ian…wai-wait…

Doctor Denton: So, we meet again Ms.... I thought you were here for another…umm…IS this your fiancé too? Hello Mr. Royale. How are you holding up?

Ian: She is not my fiancé. As a matter of fact, she was just leaving. I’m in a lot of pain…but doing better now that you are here. You are simply stunning Doctor. OUCH! Whew. Doc can you please give me something for the pain?

Miss thank you so much for finding a nurse to help me inside. But, I’m in good hands now. I’m sure your fiancé misses you. I’m fine really. Goodbye Mya.

Doctor Denton: Well, my earlier impression of you was off base. What a nice act of random kindness. Thank you Mya for being just a kind person. Unfortunately, I do need to ask you to step outside, so I can talk to my patient. You know patient confidentiality.

Melodee: My name is not Mya. It’s Melodee. Ian you need to grow up. You got me once with this little jealousy game of yours, and it won’t happen again. I told you my visit here was to gain closure with Delmar. What I had with him is over. When you are ready to be the man I fell in love with, call me. I love you, in spite of you being an a** right now. I’m praying that your behavior is strictly based on the pain you are in. Good day Doctor Denton.

*Melodee walks quickly from the room, and stands with her back against the wall trying to slow the rapid beating of her heart. She had been rejected twice in the same day by different men that she loved in different ways. Melodee slid down the wall to the floor in defeat just outside of the examination room, as sobs racked her weary soul.*

Doctor Denton: I don’t know what I walked into, but good day ma’am…errr…Melodee. Mr. Royale, I need you to lie back on the table please. I need to examine your injuries a little closer. Let’s see now. Can you start from the beginning on how you got these injuries?

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

*The doctor pulls on latex gloves, and slowly begins examining the bruising around his eye, before moving lower to touch his ribs individually.*

Ian: Please doctor. I’ve had a long day. I just want to be treated so I can leave and fly back home. Will you please give me some pain medication? You are beautiful, but I don’t think your beauty alone will help me withstand this pain racking my body. Unless of course, you want to do something else to take my mind off of it. Your touch is exquisite…so genteel…so calming. Ummmmm…

Doctor Denton: Are you always this forward with women you don’t know? Mr. Royale, you are a very attractive man, and quite charming indeed. Trust me, there will be no alternatives to pain medication from me. However, I need to be frank with you. The break in your foot will require surgery to correct. You have several fractures in your ankle, and along the bones in your foot and toes. This brings me to the more pressing concern. Mr. Royale, on your medical questionnaire, you stated that you have never had a blood transfusion and you have never used recreational drugs or shared a needle with someone, is that correct?

Ian: Yes, it’s correct. What do those questions have to do with a broken foot?

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Doctor Denton: As you know, we collect blood specimens as part of our normal work up for new patients. Well, Mr. Royale, there is no easy way to say this, so here it goes. Your blood tested positive for HIV. Now, HIV is no longer a death sent…

Ian: HIV? Are you serious? This is a JOKE! I just had a test done a few months ago, and I-I-I was negative. Your results have to be wrong. I do not have HIV. There is no way. You need to test me again Doctor.

Doctor Denton: Mr. Royale, I assure you that our tests are highly sophisticated and accurate. The tests are 99.98% accurate. The virus can lie dormant in your system for up to 10 years, which is why we recommend people at high risk be tested more frequently. People at high risk for contracting HIV are: gay men having unprotected sex or anyone engaging in unprotected sex with multiple partners, intravenous drug users, sharing needles or very rarely blood transfusions. With recent technology, we can almost certainly rule out blood transfusions because blood is more carefully screened.

Now, with every surgery, there is a possibility that a blood transfusion may be required. We can set your foot here for stability Mr. Royale, but it will not correct the breaks and fractures. I recommend that you go immediately to our hospital in Kingston, but you may feel more comfortable with your own orthopedic surgeon in the States. The same may hold true for obtaining prescriptions for the HIV. The medications are very expensive in Jamaica, and most insurance companies would not cover you treatment here. Do you want me to write up my professional recommendations for subsequent care in America?

Ian: I-I-I have to be dreaming. None of this is real. Not Toya getting married. Not me depleting my savings to come after her. Not me talking to you about me having HIV. I-I need a moment to think Doctor. Please. Just give me something for this throbbing pain, so I can think.

Doctor Denton: Fair enough. I will leave you alone for a few minutes. I will send a nurse to give you a pain med and a mild sedative before we temporiarly set your foot. Is there anyone you wish me to call?

Ian: Huh…uumm…uh…no. I can manage it. You will not discuss my prognosis with anyone right?

Doctor Denton: I assure you that my hospital works with the utmost respect for doctor-patient confidentiality. However, you are legally required to provide us with a list of names of your recent sexual partners here in Jamaica in order for them to be tested. You are also legally required to tell any new partners of your status before engaging in any sexual encounters Mr. Royale. You will need to consult your doctor and possible legal counsel for laws in America. Do you understand?

Ian: Yes. I understand. What about my rights? Where are my rights to privacy in all of this? Why am I being treated like the phocking villain? Someone gave me this sh**! Don’t I deserve some sembalance of compassion? Why is this happening to me? It can’t be real. This is a phocking nightmare…every minute and every second is a unreal nightmare.

Doctor Denton: I will leave you alone now. I’m sorry Mr. Royale.

Ian: *barely audible* Thank you. Dear God, what did I do to deserve this? Why me? WHY ME?

*After Ian sobs uncontrollably for a few minutes, he picks up the phone to make a call.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Toya slips quietly from her husband’s warm, tight embrace. She notices that her left breast is bruised and purplish from Fitz’s overnight suckling. He had fallen asleep after their last earth shattering orgasm, but he had refused to let go of her nipple in his sleep. Whenever, she attempted to free herself, his mouth simply suctioned tighter, like that of a newborn baby. Toya’s nipple was not the only body part held captive as Fitz’s hand remained in close proximity to her #######. He had continued to bring her to climax throughout the night in his sleep by fingering her urgently. It was as if his hand had a mind and life of its own. The tiniest movement from her, set off Fitz’s ardent attention to her breast, and her #######. But, he never awakened from his sleep. Toya had been tempted to wake him a couple of times, but she was physically and emotionally drained. She feared that she would not have been up to the challenge of Fitz’s amazing girth and stamina. The drool pooling under her armpit, signaled that she could finally move without being brought to another mindblowing orgasm. Toya thought to herself again how much she loved this man, and how lucky she was to have married him. Even in grief and sleep, Fitz wanted to please her…and stake his claim on all of her.

Toya stood on wobbly legs, and went to the bathroom to freshen up and make breakfast. When she left the bathroom, she put on coffee, and stepped out to the verandah to have her daily talk with God.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wooo!! jawi!!! Lawd this ere is too much!!! I'm even more enraptured with this story than ever before. Oh I hope Mel don't have the HIV, for the sake of her baby and all the poor souls in Jamaica that she'll end up coming into contact with.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Toya: Father, I thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me…the tiniest and the largest…known and unknown. I come to you in humble faith and devotion, not questioning your infinite wisdom. Lord, I need you more than I have ever needed you before. Lord, I need you to bless and anoint my husband. I need you to carry him through his grief, and make him whole again. He is a son of yours Father. Keep him protected in his moment of weakness. God, I am asking that you guide and protect Travis in finding his way back to You. He is a good man, that was lead off the path toward You. Give him strength to be the man you desire him to be as a father, a husband, a brother and a son. We all fall short in the greatness of your love. Father, you have blessed Mya with the joy of motherhood. Thank you for bringing her closer to you, and letting her know that it is okay to allow herself to be loved. I come to you asking for peace, strength and wisdom for the rest of this journey. In loving devotion and Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.

Mya walks out to join Toya after she stops praying because she didn’t want to interrupt. Mya silently prayed along with Toya, and thanked the Lord for his merciful forgiveness and comfort.

Mya: Good Morning T sweetie. How is my brother holding up?

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jawi thank you for a great reading........I am begging you for more!

I really hope that Ian tells the doctor that he slept w/Melodee because she needs to be tested. I'm sorry for Ian but he's a nasty man and that girl he screed w/@ the airport set him up bad. I feel sorry for him and then again I don't have no remorse for his dirty ways.

Timeline

Toya: *clearing her throat* Mya honey. It was a rough night. Don’t get me wrong, under different circumstances, I would be on cloud nine right now. My baby loved me through his grief, he didn’t push me away once. I half expected him to tuck away into a self-protective shell. But, he didn’t. Instead he clung to me like I was the last piece of driftwood and he was stranded out to sea.

Mya: I know…uh…um…well we heard. I mean, we weren’t trying to hear or be nosey…but you guys kind of woke us up. If you know what I mean.

Toya: *chuckling softly* Yeah, I know what you mean. We heard you guys too…which just urged him on. He made love to me so completely Mya, I can’t even begin to explain what I’m feeling right now.

Mya: Travis didn’t hold back either. He is racked with guilt over the entire situation.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: Other Timeline
Jawi thank you for a great reading........I am begging you for more!

I really hope that Ian tells the doctor that he slept w/Melodee because she needs to be tested. I'm sorry for Ian but he's a nasty man and that girl he screed w/@ the airport set him up bad. I feel sorry for him and then again I don't have no remorse for his dirty ways.

Ditto, ditto!!! Great read! :thumbs: Yeah I hear you. Part of me feels sorry for dem too but they had it coming :yes:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

Toya: Rasta cannot take the blame for his brother’s actions. His brother is struggling with internal demons, and there is nothing any of us could have done for him. You can’t blame yourself either. This ordeal was not about you My. It was just a matter of time before Delmar lost his inner struggle. Mya I can’t tell you how much I love Fitz. My love for him just grows stronger every day. He is such a wise and stronger man. It tears me up instead to see…to see…*begins sobbing and holding herself in a tight embrace* to see him so weak and broken. Wh-what what if I loose him Mya? I can’t loose…I just can’t Mya. OH GOD!

Mya: I think Travis knows that now. I’m wrestling with my own guilt too…but I’m strong…I’ll manage. I can’t believe how much has happened in such a short period of time Toya. I know you love him T, and he loves you just as much. He wouldn’t utter a word after the paramedics took his brother out of his arms, until he saw you and heard you. It’s okay honey. I know it has been tough on you too. You tried to keep a brave front on all day yesterday. It’s okay…I’m here. Come on honey, that’s what I’m here for. Hush baby. You are not going to loose Fitz. I heard you talking to God, don’t let Satan steal your faith. God will prevail. Hush baby. I know. I know. We are not going anywhere T. Fitz is strong, we all are. You’ll see.

Toya: Th-thank you My-Mya. What would I do without you girl. You are my best friend…my sister. I love you. I have to tell Rasta thank you too…for-for being there for my husband…and bringing you back safely.

Mya: I guess I should start breakfast. Our men will be up soon. Do you want to stay here for a while?

Toya: No…no. I need to stay busy. I started coffee, and had the intent of making breakfast. Come on…let’s get started. How are things with you and the baby?

Mya: We are good Toya. I still suffer from morning sickness, but it’s nothing I can’t handle. Travis seems convinced that I am carrying twins because I am beginning to show. Man, why did I fall in love with a..a…a…never mind. *chokes back her own tears and the nightmare replaying in her mind about Delmar* Let’s change the subject.

Toya: Okay. Listen Mya, real quick before we change the subject. I need your help in planning the funeral and stuff. None of Fitz’s family will be up to planning things right away…so I was hoping you and Rasta could help me out.

Mya…Uh…sure. No problem. I was going to cancel my flight, or postpone it, anyway. Travis needs me here right now too. I’m sure the clients at the modeling agency will understand. I may be able to convince them to shoot here in Jamaica. Anyway, they are my last concern right now. My family needs me here.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey! I just got my first heart! :thumbs::dance::dance:

1001 posts since Aug 2007! :whistle:

Congrats Chica...if you keep this up, you'll have 5 hearts in no time!! :lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawd Gawd, mi hate fi wish bad pon peole...but Jah knoa...Ian deserve hevery bad horrible wickid sittin' appen tuh his claat righta now!!! PAYBACK IS A BI*CH, M-Fer!!!

Bwoy, like mi Granny used tuh seh..."Hevery dawg ave is deh!!" Dyam right Granny...Dyam right!!

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.