jawi876

I've created a monster!!!!!

528 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kim.Kim, how you amnd the baby? How Kimora?

I am good.......had to rush out of this office to deal with something...............

How you ladies holding?

Jawi tanks mi der..............if me nuh say it enough mek mi seh it again.........tonks. :thumbs::yes:

Hey girl..lawd which one :angry: di one a "road" is still mi "monster" and di one inna belly a drive mi crazy wid dis cyan hold down nuttin wussa damn mi wid Kimora..oonuh muss tired fi mi say it but lawd mi tired to :angry: AREADY !! cyan wait fi dis yah part over...when mi go to the doc Monday mi ago ask 'im fi dem pills him did gimme wid Kimora mi cyan bodda....long kissteet :wacko::help:

Ugh, I feel for you. I seem to be having zero morning sickness with this baby, really never got it that bad. I'm just hungry all time. I wake up with my belly sticking to my backbone. I swear sometimes, i feel tumbleweeds rolling thru my stomach.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ladies the joy of pregnancy.just imagine 9-11 months done the line you will be holding you little precious one and all teh morning sickness memory will be goneeeeee :yes: :yes: :yes:

Morning ladies (L) (L)

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
Ladies the joy of pregnancy.just imagine 9-11 months done the line you will be holding you little precious one and all teh morning sickness memory will be goneeeeee :yes: :yes: :yes:

Morning ladies (L) (L)

trying to reach for that memory and not quite getting there. I'm stuck on the its summer and I'm not there yet memory.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

soon it will come for you :yes:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

AWAT DEH BUMBACLAAT A GWAAN OVA YEHSUH...EH????

IS WAT A WEH ONNUH IS WICKID SUH!!!!!! NO ONE NUH TINK FI SEH...LET MI HAIL HUP GILL...FIND HOUT IF SHE GIT DEH WEDDING INVITE???????

OK...MI JUSSA GIT TUH DEH START-OVER WEDDING...WAIT TILL MI CATCH-HUP MI A GUH LACE HALLA ONNUH!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JAWI MI DARLING...BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO... (F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F) ...THROUGH YUH PAIN HAN ODDAH ISSUES YUH STILL A BLAST THROUGH HAN SISTREN MI IS PROUDDAH YUH!!!

LOVE YUH FUH DAT!!!!!

BLESS-ED LOVE TO HALLA ONNUH...yuh likkle wretch yuh!!! :lol::lol::lol:

GILL

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

IS WAT A WEH ONNUH IS WICKID SUH!!!!!! NO ONE NUH TINK FI SEH...LET MI HAIL HUP GILL...FIND HOUT IF SHE GIT DEH WEDDING INVITE???????

OK...MI JUSSA GIT TUH DEH START-OVER WEDDING...WAIT TILL MI CATCH-HUP MI A GUH LACE HALLA ONNUH!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JAWI MI DARLING...BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO... (F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F) ...THROUGH YUH PAIN HAN ODDAH ISSUES YUH STILL A BLAST THROUGH HAN SISTREN MI IS PROUDDAH YUH!!!

LOVE YUH FUH DAT!!!!!

GILL

Woooiiieee!! Gill mi wunda if yuh eva cum ova yereso!!! Cause mi wunda why nuhbaddy else wan feh chat bout dis ere singting ova a wedding. mi vex hup wen mi nah ave nuhbaddy fi chat wit wen Jawi was writiting all ah di ere.

Mi see jengs and Kimmy dung highjak deh board deh wi all deh pickney talk. dem wan all ah we fi catch the baby obeah! :lol:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Other Timeline

LOVE YUH FUH DAT!!!!!

GILL

Woooiiieee!! Gill mi wunda if yuh eva cum ova yereso!!! Cause mi wunda why nuhbaddy else wan feh chat bout dis ere singting ova a wedding. mi vex hup wen mi nah ave nuhbaddy fi chat wit wen Jawi was writiting all ah di ere.

Mi see jengs and Kimmy dung highjak deh board deh wi all deh pickney talk. dem wan all ah we fi catch the baby obeah! :lol:

I was wondering de same ting :blink:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JAWI MI DARLING...BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO... (F)(F) (...THROUGH YUH PAIN HAN ODDAH ISSUES YUH STILL A BLAST THROUGH HAN SISTREN MI IS PROUDDAH YUH!!!

LOVE YUH FUH DAT!!!!!

BLESS-ED LOVE TO HALLA ONNUH...yuh likkle wretch yuh!!!

GILL

ahahahaa... :lol::lol: ..u know mi did a tink bout it tuh...mi seh "mi so Gill yah so" but it slip mi cause mi so caught up inna di tory...hush baby luv u know mi no do it intentionally.. :lol: LITA...don't help GIlll yuh know....cause mi an u diffarent a ready :yes::lol:

MI SORRY GILLI>>HUSH>>>FAGIVE MI (F)(L)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

LOVE YUH FUH DAT!!!!!

GILL

I was wondering de same ting :blink:

I was beginging to think she didn't want to read the story.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

How my name is coming up in tings so. What hijack mi hijack...so how oonu bad minded. Kimmy just ask mi a question and mi answer her.

U see how ya'll stay...I have an apple pie in the oven and was going to share...but mi ah go nyam it all now.

Don't let me have to light a candle for u Lita...den u will see baby obeah.

I'm so hungry i feel sick...just came home a little while ago...there should be a law against this. I heard that when babies are hungry they feel the same way and that is why the mothers feel hunger like this so they know what the babies are going through.

has anyone else heard the same?

Edited by Jengles

Timeline
Wah Haa!! Jengs, wah yuh feel like?!

lol, wha u nuh scared.....

I'm good now, just had toast and cornmeal porridge for breakfast, can u belive my job actually has cornmeal porridge. I wouldn't even eat when I first saw it. I was very skeptical, but it taste GOOD!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.