swimmi

taking too long for 130

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi guys,

just a quick question. I know USCIS buried in soo many application but still curious. My daughters case was transfered to CSC on sep 27 of 2007 since then I havent gotten from them anything. No REF or whatsoever. So my question is do I need to call them and ask or do I wait It is been 4 months already since they received my application. My husband is USC and my daughter is 14 years old and my husband is petitioning her for me. Thak you guys a lot

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi guys,

just a quick question. I know USCIS buried in soo many application but still curious. My daughters case was transfered to CSC on sep 27 of 2007 since then I havent gotten from them anything. No REF or whatsoever. So my question is do I need to call them and ask or do I wait It is been 4 months already since they received my application. My husband is USC and my daughter is 14 years old and my husband is petitioning her for me. Thak you guys a lot

I would call them since it's been more than 90 days. Do you have proof that you've mailed it and that it was received? ie Registered mail?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm assuming that you got the receipt for your daughter's case and that's how you know that it was transferred to CSC, correct? I would wait. I filed for my father in July and there was nothing on his case until December when we got the approval notice. If you already have the receipt be patient; you should be getting some info soon. :thumbs:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Yes I did receive my receipt stating that they received my application on Sep 27th and my application at CSC although I filed my appl with Nebraska SC. Does it mean NCS worked on my appl and then transfered it to CSC for a decision? Sorry for all this stupid questions just miss my daughter so much and want her over here asap. Thanks a lot for replying.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Yes I did receive my receipt stating that they received my application on Sep 27th and my application at CSC although I filed my appl with Nebraska SC. Does it mean NCS worked on my appl and then transfered it to CSC for a decision? Sorry for all this stupid questions just miss my daughter so much and want her over here asap. Thanks a lot for replying.

Yes,i would call USCIS,not that it will do any good.But let them know you are concerned,a few officers at USCIS are helpful,most are Robots,and they will tell you the same thing,reading from a script,how USCIS recieved so many app's after the fee increase...blablabla !!!!I call them everyday,and i mean everyday,today was the first day in a month I have not called.Mine also was recieved on september 27th,but at the texas center,than went to CSC,and then went to Chicago lockbox.I have not recieved an NOA1 yet.

the app's basically went from one service center to another sitting in Mailrooms.Chicago lockbox claims to be on NOV 13 apps as of 1/18/08...they say they enter them in the order apps were recieved,but no one at USCIS can explain why some get their NOA1 sooner than others,i believe there is a few who sent app in August still waiting....hang in there !!!!!!

Yes,i would call USCIS,not that it will do any good.But let them know you are concerned,a few officers at USCIS are helpful,most are Robots,and they will tell you the same thing,reading from a script,how USCIS recieved so many app's after the fee increase...blablabla !!!!I call them everyday,and i mean everyday,today was the first day in a month I have not called.Mine also was recieved on september 27th,but at the texas center,than went to CSC,and then went to Chicago lockbox.I have not recieved an NOA1 yet.

the app's basically went from one service center to another sitting in Mailrooms.Chicago lockbox claims to be on NOV 13 apps as of 1/18/08...they say they enter them in the order apps were recieved,but no one at USCIS can explain why some get their NOA1 sooner than others,i believe there is a few who sent app in August still waiting....hang in there !!!!!!

Hi heyjimi,

actually i sent my applc to NSC on aug.17th 2007 and they received it on august 20th so I dont know if my priority day is the day they received my applc or it is Sep 27th when CSC received my applc. So i'm gonna wait till Jan 27th and then call them.Yeah I'm sure they are gonna say they received lots of applc and stuff but like you said it might help a bit.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am in a similar situation.

I (usc) applied for my mother in June to the chicago lockbox, and in July there was an RFE which I sent right away.

On August 20th the case was transferred to CSC from NSC and has not even been touched yet :angry:

I am wondering the same thing, is my priority date June or August 20th when it was transferred to CSC? Because if it is June, there should have been some movement on the case, but there hasn't been. :angry:

I hope someone can offer some advice, I will appreciate that.

Edited by mr_smiley

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.