aussiewench

i-601: General Moral Support, i-601 app

1,630 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hola mis amigas!

How are all of you doing this lovely hump day? So yesterday I talked to my boss and she said I could take the days I wanted to make this trip so I will have to pick non peak days. I still have not decided which ones, but I also want to be perfectly honest now :o I'm scared of failing my family. I'm scared of thinking that I can do anything and then find out that I'm a loser. I have all of these feelings inside and I don't know what to do??? I am confused and angry and sad and well you know what I mean. You have all been through this already so tell me how to calm this down and keep going.... Because I really need it right now. (L)

Married EWI May 2003

Filed I-130 August 13, 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Rec packet from NVC July 2005

Sent back packet Sept. 3, 2005

Case completed by NVC Sept 15, 2005

Case transferred to CDJ Sept 20, 2005

Still waiting for appointment!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay .... I'm over it now.... I was just way to emotional at that time.

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Sorry Elvia, I haven't been at work today. Javier's truck broke down this morning and we had to get it towed. Then we went out for lunch and just got home. We will only be here for a little while before I have to go to my hair appointment at 5. I guess you don't need my words of encouragement now. I am just sorry I wasn't here to give them to you earlier. Glad you are feeling better now. Talk to you later.

Oh yeah, I will check on those tickets tomorrow.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Okay girls, where is everyone?

Stephanie and Benita are MIA. I know where Melissa is and Elvia pops in every once in a while. So does Ashley. I feel like I have run everyone off. :crying:

I miss you guys! Please come back and play.

OMG :dance::dance::dance:

I'm going to live in Mexico!!!!!!! woooooo HOOOOO!!!!!!!

I've convinced him and I also have a job lined up!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Charity.... I am so happy... how are you doing today. Oh and the tickets will be put on hold because my MIL is going in June so I might be able to hitch a ride with her for an interview!!!!!!!!!!

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Here I am….

Pretty busy at work. :wacko:

YAY!!!!!! ELVIA…that is so exciting!!! That will make the wait so much easier plus it’ll be a fun experience.

Keep us updated!! ;)

8/2002: Married

11/18/02: Filed 1-130 at NSC

07/26/04: I-130 approved.

11/14/04: NVC sends file to CDJ

07/05/05: Interview in CDJ - visa denied

07/06/05: I-601 waiver submitted

11/01/05: I-601 WAIVER APPROVED!!!

01/17/06: Pick up visa in CDJ

01/18/06: Arrival in USA

01/23/06: Applied for SSN card

01/28/06: SSN card arrived

01/31/06: Welcome to USA letter arrives

02/03/06: 2nd Welcome to USA letter arrives

02/03/06: 10 year Green Card arrives

Oh Happy Day! :dance::dance::dance: I am so excited for you. I can't believe you finally convinced him. I am glad you did though. I think it will work out for the best. I hope the job works out too. That is so exciting.

Okay, I will wait on the tickets. I am good. We got Javier's truck fixed and it only cost us $22. What a relief. Glad they got it fixed so quickly too because it is supposed to snow tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day. I am so fed up with this snow #######.

Thank you guys soooooo much!!! You are the bestest girls ever!!!

Stephanie we were wondering where you where? glad you could make it in to say hi. how are you and Miguel doing? any updates or just stuff you would like to air out?

Charity.... $22.... wow I am glad that it did not cost you an arm and a leg. what was wrong with it? Oh I forgot, Snow in March?? SPRING WHERE ARE YOU?

Edited by elvia

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Thank God he didn't get killed. It was part of the components of the wheel. There were about 8 bolts that all came out. I don't know how he was driving without them. I am just glad that's all it was too. I was imagining this big huge bill from them.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you all. Remember when my luggage was lost and the things were stolen out of it. Well I have been fighting with US Airways this whole time trying to get my money back. Yesterday I got a check in the mail for $206. It's not what I should have gotten for all the stuff that was missing but it was a big chunk of it. I was very happy to have it. Just goes to show you, you can't let people take advantage of you.

Spring :unsure: we are looking for you.

Thank God he didn't get killed. It was part of the components of the wheel. There were about 8 bolts that all came out. I don't know how he was driving without them. I am just glad that's all it was too. I was imagining this big huge bill from them.

:o:o I am very glad Javier is safe and sound! That's scary.

Oh and I also forgot to ask you guys if you could search with me for those bags that you put your stuff in and then take a vacuum hose and suck all the air out of them. I will need to buy some but I don't know what they're called.

P.S. How is Melissa doing? Did she get the job?

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

I can help search for those. I don't know what they are called either but I see them on TV all the time. Melissa said she won't know anything about the job for a little while. She said they told her they were taking their time with interviews and things. She is doing well. She is still doing the temp thing so that is good. I will tell her you all were asking about her. It will make her feel good.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am here. I have been sick for 2 days. I feel much better now, don't worry---it was just a sinus, cold thing.

Elvia: CONGRATS, I bet you are thrilled that you get to be down there with him. Here is a site for those bags.

Spacebags

Charity: I am so glad the truck repair cost was not very much. AND it is great that you got that money back from the airline as well.

Busy, Talk to you later.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-03-2006 Received K-3 Visa.

02-21-2006 Filed I-485 and I-765 with lawyer.

03-04-2006 Received NOA on both AOS and EAD.

03-21-2006 Biometrics for AOS & EAD.(Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary)

03-22-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-23-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-31-2006 Emily's Birthday ~ 2 Years Old

03-31-2006 AOS & EAD Touched. (Could be from the AR-11 and I-865 Change of address forms).

04-03-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

05-09-2006 USCIS Site states that EAD was approved.

05-11-2006 Received EAD Card in the mail.

06-05-2006 Received AOS Interview letter.

07-26-2006 AOS Interview - APPROVED.

07-31-2006 Received WELCOME letter in the mail.

07-31-2006 Received E-mail -- Card is on the way.

08-05-2006 Received Green Card -- Good for 10 years.

11-08-2006 New addition to the family - Anali Grace was born

Thanks Benita... I went to EBAY and did a search for them and got 15 of them for $30. It has a variety of sizes. I know Emily from I2US got them when she went to Michoacan and she said it was the best investment.

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Elvia: YEAH :dance: Just make sure that squishing all the air out does not make you pack your bags toooo heavy. Remember how much Javier had to pay to get his bags on the airplane???? I think each bag can be 50 lbs, then they start to charge you extra.

Thanks Charity, I do feel much better. I had heard that as well about the pregnancy making it worse and faster. Been re-reading "What to Expect" again, just to refresh my brain. I seem to remember most of it from when I was pregnant with Emily.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-03-2006 Received K-3 Visa.

02-21-2006 Filed I-485 and I-765 with lawyer.

03-04-2006 Received NOA on both AOS and EAD.

03-21-2006 Biometrics for AOS & EAD.(Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary)

03-22-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-23-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-31-2006 Emily's Birthday ~ 2 Years Old

03-31-2006 AOS & EAD Touched. (Could be from the AR-11 and I-865 Change of address forms).

04-03-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

05-09-2006 USCIS Site states that EAD was approved.

05-11-2006 Received EAD Card in the mail.

06-05-2006 Received AOS Interview letter.

07-26-2006 AOS Interview - APPROVED.

07-31-2006 Received WELCOME letter in the mail.

07-31-2006 Received E-mail -- Card is on the way.

08-05-2006 Received Green Card -- Good for 10 years.

11-08-2006 New addition to the family - Anali Grace was born

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.