aussiewench

i-601: General Moral Support, i-601 app

1,630 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

otra vez he tenido problemas con el telefono. Suena ocupado. Ya mande un correo electronico pero aun no lo han contestado. Bueno ahorita voy a hablar y les tengo una respuesta mas tarde.

Married EWI May 2003

Filed I-130 August 13, 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Rec packet from NVC July 2005

Sent back packet Sept. 3, 2005

Case completed by NVC Sept 15, 2005

Case transferred to CDJ Sept 20, 2005

Still waiting for appointment!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

She is going to call now and should have an answer soon.

married May 31 2003

Filed I 130 July 2003 (only way to get Driver Licence)

I 130 approved July 26 2004

Recieved IV fee Sep 2004

Recieve i 864 Sep 2004

Case sent to CDJ Dec 2 2004

Interview june 28 2005

Filed I 601 june 29 2005

RFE September 6 2005

waiver approved October 17 2005

2nd Interview for visa pick up December 7 2005

Home in USA December 8 2005

Anastasio and Ashley Pinzon aka A.P.

December 23 2005 arrival of welcome notice

December 27 recieved ten year green card.

January 10 2006 RECIEVED SS CARD

que sera sera

Your having telephone problems. You emailed them but they haven't answered. And I am not sure what the last sentense says. It's always the last sentence I have problems with. :lol:

I am going to call now and then let you know what they say.

Tambien he tratado de hablar al el otro teléfono 202-663-1541 pero cuando contesto la grabadora dijo que las representantes estan ayudando a otras personas y que por favor llame mas tarde. AAAARGGG

okay muchachas.... I am going to take a break from the net. if you need me you can e-mail me. I am just in need of some r and r. C-ya

Edited by elvia

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Well guys I am back!! :P

I have just gotten an e-mail from CDJ and they told me the same blah blah blah thing about being back logged and that when they have an appt for me they will contact me.

At least I know that I don't have one and I won't be so stressed out. :yes:

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Awwww! I was looking forward to you finally getting all this mess started so you can move on with your lives. Well at least you know it won't be as long now as it has been. I am sure you will hear something from them soon. That's one thing about our case. I hadn't found this site when we did our first interview or anything so I didn't know I could call and find anything out. I just sat and waited. I think in some ways it was much easier that way.

Well today is Javier's 21st birthday. I gave him his cards this morning and he still hasn't told me what he wants to do. We probably won't do anything until Friday or Saturday so I will keep you all posted. Have a good day today!

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

For Javier:

:dance::dance::dance: 21 ~ 21 ~ 21 :dance::dance::dance:

~~~~~~~~~~Time Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-03-2006 Received K-3 Visa.

02-21-2006 Filed I-485 and I-765 with lawyer.

03-04-2006 Received NOA on both AOS and EAD.

03-21-2006 Biometrics for AOS & EAD.(Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary)

03-22-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-23-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-31-2006 Emily's Birthday ~ 2 Years Old

03-31-2006 AOS & EAD Touched. (Could be from the AR-11 and I-865 Change of address forms).

04-03-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

05-09-2006 USCIS Site states that EAD was approved.

05-11-2006 Received EAD Card in the mail.

06-05-2006 Received AOS Interview letter.

07-26-2006 AOS Interview - APPROVED.

07-31-2006 Received WELCOME letter in the mail.

07-31-2006 Received E-mail -- Card is on the way.

08-05-2006 Received Green Card -- Good for 10 years.

11-08-2006 New addition to the family - Anali Grace was born

Thanks Benita. He is pretty excited about it. I will have to show him later today when we get home. I used to call him my little boy since he is so much younger than me. I told him this morning now I have to start calling him my big man since he's 21 now. :lol: He said, "I was a man when I was 15." Yeah, okay, whatever. :lol:

By the way, how is Alex? I hope he isn't in too much pain from having that wisdom tooth yanked yesterday. They cut all mine out at the same time. It was awful. I was out for about 4 days. I couldn't eat real food for about a week or more. I am afraid Javier is going to have to have his cut out. His are coming in frontwards. Just like mine were. Basically, they are pushing all his other teeth together. I don't understand why we even have those teeth anyway.

Hola Muchchas!

Felicidades Javier!! que cumplas muchos mas!! Dale un beso muy grande a tu esposa y dile que te lleve a parrandear! :thumbs:

Benita como esta Alex? Trabajo hoy? Yo tambien me acuerdo cuando me sacaron las muelas del juicio. Fue muy doloroso y estube fuera del trabajo dos dias. Ojala se encuentre bien.

Bueno muchachas ya estoy otra vez en el trabajo asi que nos vemos mas alrato.

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Everyone, Thanks for asking about Alex, he was in lots of pain last night. He only had one wisdon tooth removed, but it was impacted (came in sideways), so they had a tough time getting it out. He got 2 stiches and has to go back in a week to get them removed.

When we got home, instead of taking his pain med and going straight to bed, he sat on the sofa and watched TV, talked on the phone and talked to his cousin (one of the ones staying with us). So about 8pm he was dying. I told him again to go to bed, he wanted to blame the pain on me because I made him get the tooth removed. I did not sleep well last night because I wanted to make sure he took his medicine so that he would not be in anymore pain.

He is doing ok this morning, pain is minimal and thankfully he is staying in bed. So hopefully when I get home he will be in a lot better mood than yesterday.

Elvia: He does not work right now, remember he came in on that I-129 as a K-3 visa, so we had to apply for EAD and AOS. Waiting for permission to work (should take about 90 days).

~~~~~~~~~~Time Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-03-2006 Received K-3 Visa.

02-21-2006 Filed I-485 and I-765 with lawyer.

03-04-2006 Received NOA on both AOS and EAD.

03-21-2006 Biometrics for AOS & EAD.(Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary)

03-22-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-23-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-31-2006 Emily's Birthday ~ 2 Years Old

03-31-2006 AOS & EAD Touched. (Could be from the AR-11 and I-865 Change of address forms).

04-03-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

05-09-2006 USCIS Site states that EAD was approved.

05-11-2006 Received EAD Card in the mail.

06-05-2006 Received AOS Interview letter.

07-26-2006 AOS Interview - APPROVED.

07-31-2006 Received WELCOME letter in the mail.

07-31-2006 Received E-mail -- Card is on the way.

08-05-2006 Received Green Card -- Good for 10 years.

11-08-2006 New addition to the family - Anali Grace was born

Hola Muchchas!

Felicidades Javier!! que cumplas muchos mas!! Dale un beso muy grande a tu esposa y dile que te lleve a parrandear! :thumbs:

Benita como esta Alex? Trabajo hoy? Yo tambien me acuerdo cuando me sacaron las muelas del juicio. Fue muy doloroso y estube fuera del trabajo dos dias. Ojala se encuentre bien.

Bueno muchachas ya estoy otra vez en el trabajo asi que nos vemos mas alrato.

I know you want me to give him a kiss and tell him something but I don't know what. I have a hard time with pronouns. They confuse me. We went over them a little in class but I am still not sure of them. I need to learn how to use those and how to use que. I am not sure how to use that one either. I have a lot of work to do by December. ¿Seré jamás yo capaz de aprenderlo?

Elvia: He does not work right now, remember he came in on that I-129 as a K-3 visa, so we had to apply for EAD and AOS. Waiting for permission to work (should take about 90 days).

Sorry Benita my bad.... I forgot he came in on the K-3 :blush: Oh my you had a very busy evening. I hope he feels better soon.

Edited to add.... Charity... I told him to give you a kiss and tell you to take him partying :lol::lol:

Edited by elvia

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Oh okay. See I still can't get the conjugations down right either. Oh my, I don't think I will ever be able to speak spanish. My little brain just can't comprehend it. :help:

You will be ready!! Watch alot of Telemundo or Univision and you will be speaking spanish like a pro come December. :yes: We should make an Español sin barreras! :lol:

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.