aussiewench

i-601: General Moral Support, i-601 app

1,630 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

It's funny you say lay like Mexican hair. Javier's hair is so corse. It lays funny too. It all grows straight forward on his head. He has a very weird hairline in the front. He used to wear his long with it brushed straight back. I finally got him out of that. Now it is short with the little long piece in the front that he sticks up. It's just so darn cute. It really looks much better short than long. He has some curl in his hair too so when it gets long it starts getting wavy.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Javier's hair, which you might be able to see in the picture, is short on the sides, on the top is about 2 inches long and curly, so he gels it down facing forward. It is really cute hair.

I think his whole family has good hair. I remember when I was at his house one time, his sister came out of the shower and she was brushing her hair in the living room. The brush just went straight through her super long THICK hair-no tangles or anything. I was quite jealous.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
Marta, what did you mean by judging by the avatar? Are you seeing something I'm not?? I can't believe I was wrong both guesses!! Your hubby is very cute and looks very sweet! :luv:

Well elvia is gorgeus :D so naturally it has to match with the guy on the bottom right. :D

My Timeline----

March 2005:Filed I-130 & I-129

May 2005:I-129 approved

Sept.29,2005:Interview ,filed I-601 waiver

Oct.3,2005:waiver entered into CDJ system

Nov.1,2005:Waiver entered DHS system

Dec.14,2005:I-130 approved

WAIVER APPROVED FEB.21,2005!!!

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

HIIII EVERYONE.....YOU DID NOT FORGET ABOUT ME DID YOU????

Sorry I have not been here,I took off to help my mother with my stepfather,he has diabetes and he had heart failure and passed out in the bathroom at their home and broke his femur......I would go and stay with him so that my mother could go to work sometimes.But I am back now....how is everyone.....any news for Melissa???

Hey Candy! Melissa and I were just wondering where you were last night. Sorry to hear about your step-father. I hope he is doing well now. Glad you are back.

It snowed here last night. It was one of those pretty snows that lays in the trees and everything. Javier brought me to work so I have to stay in at lunch. I will need lots of entertaining because that makes for a very long day. I hope everyone else has a great day today.

Timeline

So I just caught up with all the TV I missed last week. I saw the finale of Dancing With the Stars and was pleased to see Drew win and Jerry come so close. I saw all 3 episodes of American Idol and was VERY happy to see those two girls go, but was sad that Sway had to go. Those teenage boys who keep singing old man songs really are the ones who need to go.

-Oscar the Grouch

Thank goodness you finally watched it. I was so glad Drew won. I couldn't believe Stacy came in third. I just knew Jerry had won with his big fan base. But no, it was Drew. I haven't really been watching American Idol. I have other shows to watch when it is on. I do try to flip over to see who is going home but couldn't last week because it and Survivor were on the same commercial schedule. Now we can get back to talking about the shows. It nearly killed me not being able to tell you who won Dancing with the Stars.

Timeline

This week I think that for the girls Kinnik and Melissa are going to be leaving. For the guys probably that Kevin kid and the other young one-Will I think his name is.

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline

He's certainly not the best. I think that Chris guy is the best. I hope Bucky doesn't get voted off-he's too cute and sweet and reminds me of my ex-boyfriend who would never have succeeded so far. I would like to see Bucky succeed. As for girls, I like Mandisa a lot and Kelly and Paris.

-Oscar the Grouch

I like Chris too. I also like Bucky but I wish he would wash his hair. It's just a little too greasy for me. I wonder what they will do to him in the makeover if he gets that far. I still really like Paris. I have missed Mandisa singing except for the first time. She did really well then. I will definitely watch tonight as there is nothing else on that conflicts with it. Tomorrow night and Thursday night is when it gets tough for me to flip between stations.

Timeline

I want to make a Pastel de Tres Leches. Charity, when you made yours how did you make the frosting? I think I will need a mixer to whip the cream but I'm hoping not.

-Oscar the Grouch

Yeah, I made my whipped cream. I used whipping cream, vanilla, and sugar. I used my electric mixer. You could always just buy whipped cream but it won't taste the same. I think the homemade whipped cream is the best part of the cake. Can you send some down to me after you make it? Javier ate all of ours last night and he didn't even offer me any. He said he knew I didn't want any. He could tell. I was like, Thanks, I appreciate it. Now all we have is that nasty chocolate cake. Ick!

Timeline

Problem is, I don't have a mixer! I wonder if I would be able to find a cheap hand mixer. No matter what I will have to wait a little bit because I have zero money at the moment.

-Oscar the Grouch

I think they have pretty cheap ones at Walmart or maybe Target. I don't think mine was very expensive. I actually need a new one. Mine won't eject the mixer thingies very good anymore. I am afraid they are going to get stuck in there sometime. That would not be good. I know what you mean about the zero money thing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.