aussiewench

i-601: General Moral Support, i-601 app

1,630 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Going by your avatar I would have to say bottom right?

My sis isn't home...don't know where she went but I am going to tell her I am going on my own.Then Elvia I will let you know when to call ok Thanks

yup! I will call you later so we can talk and get our stories straight!

Married EWI May 2003

Filed I-130 August 13, 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Rec packet from NVC July 2005

Sent back packet Sept. 3, 2005

Case completed by NVC Sept 15, 2005

Case transferred to CDJ Sept 20, 2005

Still waiting for appointment!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Marta, what did you mean by judging by the avatar? Are you seeing something I'm not?? I can't believe I was wrong both guesses!! Your hubby is very cute and looks very sweet! :luv:

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

okay here goes...... and I am not cross eyed!!! really

Disclaimer: if you view this it is at your own risk..... I am not liable for broken systems or blindness.

Edited by elvia

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Timeline

Awww hi Elvia!! So nice when we can put a face to the name. You and Raul make a lovely couple!

By the way, what happened to his pic? I can't see it anymore.

-Oscar the Grouch

*takes a bow*

Thank you!! you know you are talking to someone who loves you when they do not point out your faults!!

And back by popular demand :lol::lol: my husbands lost pictures :P

Edited by elvia

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Timeline
*takes a bow*

Thank you!! you know you are talking to someone who loves you when they do not point out your faults!!

Well I will say that I was surprised your hair is not long. Just coming back from Mexico it seems like all Mexicanas have long long hair. And such beautiful hair. I'm jealous. In fact, I have been desperately trying to grow my hair to please Javier.

-Oscar the Grouch

*takes a bow*

Well I will say that I was surprised your hair is not long. Just coming back from Mexico it seems like all Mexicanas have long long hair. And such beautiful hair. I'm jealous. In fact, I have been desperately trying to grow my hair to please Javier.

Funny you say that...... I just cut it off about 3 weeks ago. I usually blow dry it and then iron it but it was humid here in the DFW area so I just took a shower and did the easy fast thing.

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Timeline

I never blow dry or do any sort of styling to my hair. My hair is too easily damaged. However, not styling it means I don't have to condition as often. My hair stays healthy mostly by shampoo alone. Javier made me blow dry it once while we were in Mexico because he wanted it straight and sleek. My hair's not entirely straight and a little crazy towards the ends.

-Oscar the Grouch

I never blow dry or do any sort of styling to my hair. My hair is too easily damaged. However, not styling it means I don't have to condition as often. My hair stays healthy mostly by shampoo alone. Javier made me blow dry it once while we were in Mexico because he wanted it straight and sleek. My hair's not entirely straight and a little crazy towards the ends.

That is why I love the weekends.... I let my hair air dry and then just condition it like I did this morning. It is just a pain to have alot of hair and then on top of that have it long! I was tired of all the styling I had to do to it in the mornings :yes: I hate taking showers in the evenings so I have to wake up extra early to blow dry and iron the hair.

having it this short gives me alot more flexibility.... like my frumpy days i just do what I did today and presto..... ready to go

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

What's with these men liking long hair? I am now trying to grow mine out for Javier too. I wish I didn't have to dry or style mine. It would be quite scary if I didn't do anything to mine, even when it is long. That's one reason I like it short, when it is long it takes forver to dry and style. Mine isn't entirely straight either so if I leave it to it's own devices, oh man, what a mess. :o

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

Send me the hair you had chopped off! Another thing I noticed in Mexico, particularly on TV-hair extensions! It's like, the longer the better down there.

What's with these men liking long hair? I am now trying to grow mine out for Javier too. I wish I didn't have to dry or style mine. It would be quite scary if I didn't do anything to mine, even when it is long. That's one reason I like it short, when it is long it takes forver to dry and style. Mine isn't entirely straight either so if I leave it to it's own devices, oh man, what a mess. :o

I just had this kind of experience today. As I got home very very late last night I finally got in the shower at 12:30. Well, then I went straight to bed with my hair still rather wet. When I woke up this morning there was this big lump in the back sticking up where I had slept on it. It didn't look good at all. Luckily I was able to wet it down. My hair's not too bad when not blow dryed. It's mostly at the ends where it starts waving in various directions.

-Oscar the Grouch

Mine just looks frizzy all over. I have to smooth it out pretty good. Plus I have this really weird hairline in the back and it doesn't lay well. Then I have a cowlick in the front. It's just a big mess. I really have hair issues. Plus, I am really particular about my hair. It has to be perfect or I have big problems. I can't stand to have a hair out of place. My hair dresser messes with me, he always styles it in one of those messy styles. He knows I can't stand it. It looks good when he does it but I can't do it myself. I make myself crazy trying to get every hair to be perfectly messy. :lol:

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I have had both long and short hair. I prefer short, but like you say they want long. Well to satisfy me I wear it up ALLLLLL the time, but it keeps him happy because he knows it is somewhat long. I had it down to almost my butt last year and went and had a little more than 10 inches cut off for "locks for love". That helped me get rid of some of it with a legitimate reason for him and one that helps out children who don't have hair due to illness. My hair is so thick and corse that I don't think blowing, ironing or otherwise would make it lay like mexican hair. I just wash, condition (or I would not be able to get a brush through it), brush and pull up.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-03-2006 Received K-3 Visa.

02-21-2006 Filed I-485 and I-765 with lawyer.

03-04-2006 Received NOA on both AOS and EAD.

03-21-2006 Biometrics for AOS & EAD.(Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary)

03-22-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-23-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-31-2006 Emily's Birthday ~ 2 Years Old

03-31-2006 AOS & EAD Touched. (Could be from the AR-11 and I-865 Change of address forms).

04-03-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

05-09-2006 USCIS Site states that EAD was approved.

05-11-2006 Received EAD Card in the mail.

06-05-2006 Received AOS Interview letter.

07-26-2006 AOS Interview - APPROVED.

07-31-2006 Received WELCOME letter in the mail.

07-31-2006 Received E-mail -- Card is on the way.

08-05-2006 Received Green Card -- Good for 10 years.

11-08-2006 New addition to the family - Anali Grace was born

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.