aussiewench

i-601: General Moral Support, i-601 app

1,630 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

OH OH, Why don't you just run to the Cold Stone Creamery? I am sure they have something good. I could have won a million dollars just then. I would have bet you would have Cherry Coke in the fridge. I need to try this stuff. I haven't ever had it. It must be the bomb since you drink it all the time. I will have to order it next time I go to a restaurant.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Excellent idea, my friend. I will most certainly be patronizing the Cold Stone this evening. And yes you should give Cherry Coke a try but only if they actually have Cherry Coke. Some places will make it for you by mixing Coke and grenadine, but that's not the same and is actually not very good.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline

Woof woof!!! It was your idea!! :lol:

Grenadine is a cherry-flavored liquid that is added to drinks (some alcoholic, some non-alcoholic). I like it in Shirley Temples (Sprite with grenadine).

-Oscar the Grouch

It was my idea alright. I just wish I didn't live 2 hours away from the nearest Cold Stone. I don't really think I could talk Javier into going down there just to get ice cream. I want to live in a big city. :crying: I am tired of the small town life. I need some excitement. :D

We seriously need to schedule a weekend visit. I wonder if I can talk Javier into it. We could leave on Friday morning and be there by the time you get off work. We could go out on the town Friday night and party all night long. Then we could sleep till noon on Saturday. Then we would have to leave on Sunday around 10 or 11 to make it back here at a decent hour. See I have it all figured out. Now we just need a date.

Timeline

Whenever you can!! Obviously not this coming weekend or the one after that (you might not find me when you get here-hahaha!!) But any time after that. By then, surely I'll have the place fixed up. Well, hopefully... :P

-Oscar the Grouch

Well I think I will start working on Javier. We need to get away for a weekend. It would be fun. Maybe we need to wait until after Javier turns 21. Then we could really live it up. No fun if he can't go to the good places. :lol::lol: We need to discuss this later. Set some dates. :thumbs:

Timeline

Oh, great idea! I'll take you guys to Jillian's. It's a restaurant/arcade/bowling alley/pool hall/dance club/bar all in one. I think we could have a great time there. Maybe Saturday we could head to Baltimore and I'll take you to the Cheesecake Factory!!

-Oscar the Grouch

Did you say the Cheesecake Factory? Oh my gosh!!!! I don't know if my little heart can take that. I love cheesecake. It is the greatest. Almost as good as the Chocolate Devotion at the Cold Stone Creamery. Jillian's sounds great. I think Javier would like it. Anywhere there is pool, he is happy. Pool and beer that is. :lol:

Timeline

Well either Jillian's or Dave and Buster's. Both are pretty fun. Jillian's is closer, but Dave and Buster's is at White Flint mall, this kinda ritzy mall...every time I go there I feel too poor to be there. :lol:

There's also a Cheesecake Factory in that mall. However, I think you all might enjoy Baltimore. Trouble is, there's too much to do around here. So many places I'm sure you guys would like to go and so little time. Especially in Baltimore-they have so many nice restaurants. I think that's going to be the most challenging thing-deciding which restaurants to go to!

-Oscar the Grouch

Yes, because we all know I like to eat and so does Javier. Really I do, the not eating thing was because Javier wasn't home. Now, let me at it. I have gained 5 pounds since Javier got home. We will eat anything too. Javier loves ribs and seafood. I like everything. Just pick a place and it should be fine. We may need to skip the White Flint Mall. I might get in trouble there. Plus, I know I am poor, I don't need to be reminded. We will just head to Baltimore and hang out there. I want to go to Chipotle's. I think that is the name of it.

Whatever. Any Mexican food place is fine with me. I am sure it would be okay for Javier. Maybe we could manage another day. I will call you later and we can talk it over. That way Javier will know something is in the works. We won't be taking any long vacations so this would be perfect. We could get away from here and go somewhere we wouldn't normally go. It would be fun! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.