aussiewench

i-601: General Moral Support, i-601 app

1,630 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Oh wow. I think you should take it. Sounds like a great opportunity. I know how you feel about the paperwork, but I'm sure it's not that huge of a deal. Probably similar to changing your address for everything else. Just make sure you do that one first! Even so, you can have your mail forwarded so I doubt you'll miss receiving anything. I'm not sure the official process for changing address with USCIS but it can't be all that bad. Which reminds me. I need to make sure Laurel knows I moved because she was going to change my address with the Consulate!! Go for it Benita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by the way, since that just happened. Someone say something about the Advisory Opinion being approved and maybe it will happen soon!!

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I just wanted to add..I had a sore throat for a week. I went to the doctor and they did a strep test and mono spot. Both were negative so I was obviously told it was a virus. Then a day later the rash came. It started on my face and went everywhere. By the next day, my throat was so sore I could barely swallow. I had white patches on my tonsils. So we went to the ER. They did a strep test and mono again and this time it came back I had infected tonsils and scarlet fever. So I got meds and a stern warning to sue my doctor! :) It took me over two weeks to feel back to normal. I just wanted to let you know that in case they are still feeling bad and you ever get a negative strep test. :)

I hope they feel better soon!

Hey Misty how have you been doing with your traveling sickness.... have you gone to get your ears checked?

:whistle:

Ps Melissa your advisory opinion will be approved :yes:

BENITA go for it girl. :dance: It will not be that hard to change your address

Edited by elvia

Married EWI May 2003

Filed I-130 August 13, 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Rec packet from NVC July 2005

Sent back packet Sept. 3, 2005

Case completed by NVC Sept 15, 2005

Case transferred to CDJ Sept 20, 2005

Still waiting for appointment!

Timeline

It's at abc.go.com (no www). From there, click on Message Boards, they have one for each show. Click on Dancing With the Stars. My name is LissNJavy. You have to make a user name. I would love some company!!

-Oscar the Grouch

Okay I think that is the problem. I never got to choose a username. It just asked me for my email address and stuff. Oh no! Now I have signed up for something and am going to start getting all types of ####### email. Great! What am I missing? I didn't see anywhere else to register. :(

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

Oh I don't know what you signed up for! Hopefully they don't barrage you with e-mails now. Where you register is on the screen where it lists all the message boards for all the shows, beside the place where you log-in, it says "Join Now". That's what you click on.

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Melissa : Your advisory opinion will be approved. :thumbs:

I think we are seriously thinking about the 2 bedroom... it is only $120 more per month. We will have to see it first.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-03-2006 Received K-3 Visa.

02-21-2006 Filed I-485 and I-765 with lawyer.

03-04-2006 Received NOA on both AOS and EAD.

03-21-2006 Biometrics for AOS & EAD.(Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary)

03-22-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-23-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-31-2006 Emily's Birthday ~ 2 Years Old

03-31-2006 AOS & EAD Touched. (Could be from the AR-11 and I-865 Change of address forms).

04-03-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

05-09-2006 USCIS Site states that EAD was approved.

05-11-2006 Received EAD Card in the mail.

06-05-2006 Received AOS Interview letter.

07-26-2006 AOS Interview - APPROVED.

07-31-2006 Received WELCOME letter in the mail.

07-31-2006 Received E-mail -- Card is on the way.

08-05-2006 Received Green Card -- Good for 10 years.

11-08-2006 New addition to the family - Anali Grace was born

Timeline

I sent them another e-mail. I wasn't going to do it, but then I decided...what the heck? What could it hurt? The worse thing they could do is tell me it was denied. Or that it's still in process.

-Oscar the Grouch

Okay that is what I clicked on. It doesn't give me the choice to make a user name. It says my email address is my user name. I give up. Just register me and tell me what my user name is.

Benita: Go for it. $120 more a month is not bad for a whole other room.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

Can't make it work. It's too complicated. I almost got through but then it asked me to click on the object in the white box. Well, it was obviously something flash-related because nothing showed up in the white box for me to click on.

-Oscar the Grouch

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.