aussiewench

i-601: General Moral Support, i-601 app

1,630 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Oh my gosh my bouquet was beautiful. I loved it. I dried it and it is hanging in our bedroom. It was purple and white lisianthus and white roses. Plus some green thorny thing. I am not sure what it was called. I loved it. Snowpics050.jpg

This is my ring and an up close of the bouquet.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Oh it's white...it looked kinda yellow. Well, no worries. Wasn't the yellow flowers I was worried about. I wanted to know about the purple ones.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Yea, the purple ones are really pretty. They look like roses but they aren't. I think they are about the only purple flowers you can find. There aren't many out there. They hold up really well too. We bought the bouquet here at a florist and hauled it all the way to Florida. We put it in a portable refrigerator. We even stayed the night in St. Augustine and then drove the rest of the way to Orlando the next day. I was surprised at how well it stayed. It looked just as fresh when we went to the courthouse to get married as it did when I picked it up at the florist.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Benita tacho has been the same way since he has been back. At first he was really voicy about it stating that he felt something went on. Like if I was late or if i said i was going somewhere he would question it. It is waring off a little.

Somethings are the same but some are different . It has been truly getting re aquainted. Another issue is now alot of his friends treat him differently. He overheard some saying he thought he was la mera pipa! because he has papers. His family is constantly telling us send money . are there jobs there in florida? as if he has had any time to save money!!!!!!!!!! it will take a while but well get back in the kick of things and so will you guys!

married May 31 2003

Filed I 130 July 2003 (only way to get Driver Licence)

I 130 approved July 26 2004

Recieved IV fee Sep 2004

Recieve i 864 Sep 2004

Case sent to CDJ Dec 2 2004

Interview june 28 2005

Filed I 601 june 29 2005

RFE September 6 2005

waiver approved October 17 2005

2nd Interview for visa pick up December 7 2005

Home in USA December 8 2005

Anastasio and Ashley Pinzon aka A.P.

December 23 2005 arrival of welcome notice

December 27 recieved ten year green card.

January 10 2006 RECIEVED SS CARD

que sera sera

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Charity - Those photos are great, your dad is very handsome, your pooch is cute and you and Javier make a beautiful couple. (You are going to have cute babies, when you are ready). :whistle:

Thanks everyone else for your words of wisdom. I will try to be more patient with Alex, but I wish he would try to be more understanding with me as well.

I think it was Asoler that came in on the K-3 visa (I-129f) so I have sent her an e-mail asking how things are going. I will let you know.

This is strange, when you make another post, if no one has posted between your last post and next post. It puts the new one at the bottom of your last one.

This is a regular repy, not a fast reply. I just want to see if it adds this to my last post.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-03-2006 Received K-3 Visa.

02-21-2006 Filed I-485 and I-765 with lawyer.

03-04-2006 Received NOA on both AOS and EAD.

03-21-2006 Biometrics for AOS & EAD.(Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary)

03-22-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-23-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-31-2006 Emily's Birthday ~ 2 Years Old

03-31-2006 AOS & EAD Touched. (Could be from the AR-11 and I-865 Change of address forms).

04-03-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

05-09-2006 USCIS Site states that EAD was approved.

05-11-2006 Received EAD Card in the mail.

06-05-2006 Received AOS Interview letter.

07-26-2006 AOS Interview - APPROVED.

07-31-2006 Received WELCOME letter in the mail.

07-31-2006 Received E-mail -- Card is on the way.

08-05-2006 Received Green Card -- Good for 10 years.

11-08-2006 New addition to the family - Anali Grace was born

Benita: Thank you! I am ready now. We were trying before he left so we just picked up where we left off. I hope it doesn't take long. I get all obsessive about it. I hated being that way before so I hope I don't get that way again. After I had my miscarriage it was all I thought about. I hope with all this immigration stuff over with our stress levels won't be so high and it won't be as hard as it was before. I know I can get pregnant, I just don't know how long it will take.

If Alex is anything like Javier, he expects you to be patient and understanding but he doesn't think he has to be that way. It will be okay though. We will all get back in the groove of things soon.

Edited by clmjmm7

Absolutely Beautiful pictures Charity!

Benita... Hang in there girl, they will get re-adjusted and it will be like the good ole days... and hey if you need to vent... carry on sista!

Miss Liss... I will also want your pictures when you are ready to show....

Married EWI May 2003

Filed I-130 August 13, 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Rec packet from NVC July 2005

Sent back packet Sept. 3, 2005

Case completed by NVC Sept 15, 2005

Case transferred to CDJ Sept 20, 2005

Still waiting for appointment!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Happy Valentines day my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (F)(L)(F)(L)(F)(L)(F)(L)(L)(L)(L)(F)(F)(F)

Happy Valentines day my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (F)(L)(F)(L)(F)(L)(F)(L)(L)(L)(L)(F)(F)

Happy Valentines day my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (F)(L)(F)(L)(F)(L)(F)(L)(L)(L)(L)(F)(F)

married May 31 2003

Filed I 130 July 2003 (only way to get Driver Licence)

I 130 approved July 26 2004

Recieved IV fee Sep 2004

Recieve i 864 Sep 2004

Case sent to CDJ Dec 2 2004

Interview june 28 2005

Filed I 601 june 29 2005

RFE September 6 2005

waiver approved October 17 2005

2nd Interview for visa pick up December 7 2005

Home in USA December 8 2005

Anastasio and Ashley Pinzon aka A.P.

December 23 2005 arrival of welcome notice

December 27 recieved ten year green card.

January 10 2006 RECIEVED SS CARD

que sera sera

Hello, everyone and happy valentines day!!! (L)(F)(L) I frequent this forum quite a bit and tried to stay posted on everyone's journey and all have touched me dearly. I think, because today is Valentines Day, is the reason why i'm finally posting. Luis and I are just starting our journey thru this loooong drawn out (BS!!!). Charity, your pics are beautiful! your wedding pic brought tears to my eyes!!! I'm really happy for those whose husbands are back to share this romantic day!!! I'm really envying you all right now!!!

but anyway.....i'm gonna try to do my timeline :huh: and keep you ladies (and gents?) posted. Thank you all for your support and sharing your experiances. Oh yea, one thing.... for those who have done the biometrics exam, what kind of shots did your husbands/wives have to get?

thanks again and happy valentines day!!!

ok....I tried to attch my timeline from a file.....but that didn't work....so i guess i'll have to type it in manually!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Sept. 1995 Husband EWI

July 2005 Husband returned to Mexico

Nov. 2005 Married

Jan. 25 2006 I-130 Sent

Feb. 14 2006 Rec'd NOA

Edited by gabay71

------------------------------------------------------

09-00-1995______Husband EWI

02-04-1999______Meet Husband

07-02-2005______Husband returned to Mexico

11-11-2005______Married in Mexico

01-25-2006______Filed I-130

02-14-2006______Rec'd NOA1

05-02-2006______I-130 APPROVED!!!

05-30-2006______Rec'd Case # & AOS Bill

06-05-2006______Overnight AOS Bill

07-28-2006______Rec'd Visa Bill

12-18-2006______Rec'd DS-230

03-07-2007______Case Complete

currently awaiting instruction packet and appt!!!!

Hello, everyone and happy valentines day!!! (L)(F)(L) I frequent this forum quite a bit and tried to stay posted on everyone's journey and all have touched me dearly. I think, because today is Valentines Day, is the reason why i'm finally posting. Luis and I are just starting our journey thru this loooong drawn out (BS!!!). Charity, your pics are beautiful! your wedding pic brought tears to my eyes!!! I'm really happy for those whose husbands are back to share this romantic day!!! I'm really envying you all right now!!!

but anyway.....i'm gonna try to do my timeline :huh: and keep you ladies (and gents?) posted. Thank you all for your support and sharing your experiances. Oh yea, one thing.... for those who have done the biometrics exam, what kind of shots did your husbands/wives have to get?

thanks again and happy valentines day!!!

ok....I tried to attch my timeline from a file.....but that didn't work....so i guess i'll have to type it in manually!!!

Hi there girl... Welcome to the club... the ones that have been through the exam will be able to post more tomorrow and if I am right I think they already answered your question on IM2US too. Hang in there we are all here to support each other. Again Welcome :P

Edited by elvia

Married EWI May 2003

Filed I-130 August 13, 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Rec packet from NVC July 2005

Sent back packet Sept. 3, 2005

Case completed by NVC Sept 15, 2005

Case transferred to CDJ Sept 20, 2005

Still waiting for appointment!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Good Morning ladies. I want to welcome our newest addition Gabay, feel free to ask anything hopefully if one of us doesn't have the answer another one will or will tell you where to find it.

Did everyone have an enjoyable Valentine's day? Hopefully the one's who are apart at least got to talk to their SO. (L)

Well I have a million things to do here at work. It has been so busy recently, I feel like I am in quick sand.

Everyone take it easy today, I will be in when I can.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-03-2006 Received K-3 Visa.

02-21-2006 Filed I-485 and I-765 with lawyer.

03-04-2006 Received NOA on both AOS and EAD.

03-21-2006 Biometrics for AOS & EAD.(Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary)

03-22-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-23-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-31-2006 Emily's Birthday ~ 2 Years Old

03-31-2006 AOS & EAD Touched. (Could be from the AR-11 and I-865 Change of address forms).

04-03-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

05-09-2006 USCIS Site states that EAD was approved.

05-11-2006 Received EAD Card in the mail.

06-05-2006 Received AOS Interview letter.

07-26-2006 AOS Interview - APPROVED.

07-31-2006 Received WELCOME letter in the mail.

07-31-2006 Received E-mail -- Card is on the way.

08-05-2006 Received Green Card -- Good for 10 years.

11-08-2006 New addition to the family - Anali Grace was born

Hello Gabay!!! Welcome to the Homeskillets club!

My husband just had his shots when we went back to pick up his visa. He had three shots, MMR, chicken pox, and tetanus. He had his shot record so there may have been other shots that he didn't need to have because he had them already. I hope this helps. Thanks for the compliments on my pictures.

Benita: We had an excellent Valentine's Day. When we got home I was giving Javier a hard time about not getting me anything. We took a shower to get ready to go eat. His shirt needed ironed so I started ironing it and he disappeared into the living room. I could hear him in there messing around but I didn't know what he was doing. I finished ironing his shirt and my brother knocked on the door. Javier told me to go answer the door because he was fixing his hair. When I went into the dining room there was a bouquet of roses, a balloon, and a note that said, Te Amo Mi Amor. It was so sweet and such a surprise. I don't know when he bought it. He must have left work early because he got home at the same time as he always does. Then we went to dinner and had a really great dinner and a great time too. We didn't get home from dinner until 10 so we went straight to bed. It was really nice.

I hope everyone else had a great Valentine's Day too.

Gabay: I notice from your profile your husband is from Puebla Mexico. Javier is from there also. What part of Puebla is he from? Javier lived in Huauchinango.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.