aussiewench

i-601: General Moral Support, i-601 app

1,630 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

this is especially for a wonderful soul named melissa. (L)(L)(L)(L) with hopes of soon return of her true mate!

this is especially for a wonderful soul named melissa. (L)(L)(L)(L) with hopes of soon return of her true mate! love you.

Why, dear God, do people suffer?

Why’s there war and crime and sorrow?

My father says you have the power,

To stop it all tomorrow.

“Because, dear one, I love you.”

But what of all the suffering?

It cannot please your eyes.

Surely you would have us all

With you in paradise.

"I do, dear one, but not by force,

But by your free-will love."

There're things that I so dearly need,

I wish I had them all.

If you would help me get them, God,

I'd be more at your call.

"I do not bargain, dearest one,

So choose which you desire more:

The passing pleasures of this world,

Or me, who thy soul does adore."

I guess if life were easy

And all was trouble-free,

We'd get too lazy, have no push

To reach to be like Thee.

But why allow our loved ones, God,

To suffer tragedy,

When we depend on them so much

And love them tenderly?

"Because,dear one, I love you,

And you'll have ALL one day,

When you have given all your love

To me in every way.

"When you can keep your harmony

And trust I'll fill your needs,

When you have stopped your selfishness,

Your soul-degrading deeds."

Some others are much worse than me,

Like criminals and evil ones

It seems like things are so unfair,

Why let it carry on?

"Because dear one, I love you,

And justice will prevail,

And in between it tests your faith

And trust, that must not fail."

But why give so much freedom, God,

To those who spread such evil,

Through wars and greed and hatred,

And actions of the devil?

"Because, dear one , I love you,

And all must have their chance

To choose, and learn from ill effects,

Of what they did enhance."

I wish I could remember this

Amid each daily task,

Why not make us listen, God,

That we'd do as you ask?

"Because, dear one, I love you,

And gave my gift: free will.

I would not take it back now,

Your plan you must fulfill.

"Besides, you would resent it,

If I would take away,

The challenge that you know you'll pass,

If you will walk my way."

This does not seem so easy, God,

It looks like we must take,

Responsibility for all

The choices that we make.

I guess if we desire Thee,

The price we'll have to pay,

Give up what we do not need,

And work and serve and pray.

"You're getting the idea now!

Have fun in what you do.

I made this life so full of joy,

Because, dear one, I love you!"

married May 31 2003

Filed I 130 July 2003 (only way to get Driver Licence)

I 130 approved July 26 2004

Recieved IV fee Sep 2004

Recieve i 864 Sep 2004

Case sent to CDJ Dec 2 2004

Interview june 28 2005

Filed I 601 june 29 2005

RFE September 6 2005

waiver approved October 17 2005

2nd Interview for visa pick up December 7 2005

Home in USA December 8 2005

Anastasio and Ashley Pinzon aka A.P.

December 23 2005 arrival of welcome notice

December 27 recieved ten year green card.

January 10 2006 RECIEVED SS CARD

que sera sera

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Thank you Ashley for the very sweet PM. I am touched. A little too touched for my own good, being at work and all. Man, what a day it's been. Thanks for posting the poem-it's a nice poem and very true. You are a sweetheart! (L)

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: Timeline

Melissa: He will be home soon. Just trust in the Lord to bring him home. And you know as well as I do, Javier does things I don't like. For heavens sakes, he ain't perfect. Almost, but not quite. :lol: Sorry to go on and on about my man. I should take in to consideration there are still one's out there who are still separated. I apologize to you and Marta, and anyone else who might be reading and still separated. It's just not very often I get to brag on my man so I got a little carried away. Just remember you will be with Javier soon. It will be the best!

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

There's nothing wrong with bragging. I can brag on Javier too. We may be separated but I remember him quite well. :devil:

He's got the smallest, cutest butt I have ever seen on a person and I think it's adorable how he's so self-conscious about it. I love the way he takes such pride in his appearance. He makes me look bad in comparison!! :lol: But I am always proud to go out with him. He has the dreamiest smile and the perfectest teeth. He always smells fantastic. The laundry is always good and I fall asleep the fastest in his arms.

But I also love the way he's not too manly to perform crazy duets of "Un Elefante se Balanceaba..." on the phone with me, to say "my love for you is pink" (he only said that once though and it was the cutest weirdest thing he had ever said but somehow so sweet...of course he would NEVER say it again), and to giggle. Yes, giggle.

-Oscar the Grouch

See he is really great too!!! That pink thing is so cute. I can't imagine him giggling. That would be cute too. We are so lucky to have found the men we have. Even through all this immigration mess. I wouldn't do anything any different. I am sure you all wouldn't either.

Ashley: Good luck with your physical therapy. Have a great weekend!

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

There is no reason to apologize for being happy so you don't owe us any apology.It gives me hope that one day I too will be happy again.It gves me hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.Although I miss Edgar so very much and I love him with all that I am I know that one day we will be together.

And never again will I let us be apart .

Besides I get a kick out of you guys. :D

But theres one thing that does bother me....The fact that you'll say that your husbands have the best butt. when I am positive that my hubby has the best one.

NICE,FIRM,ROUND, SMOOTH.And his lips..I love the way he bites his lower lip when he is thinking about something.

Man I am going to bed ,,maybe I will dream about doing the laundry :(

My Timeline----

March 2005:Filed I-130 & I-129

May 2005:I-129 approved

Sept.29,2005:Interview ,filed I-601 waiver

Oct.3,2005:waiver entered into CDJ system

Nov.1,2005:Waiver entered DHS system

Dec.14,2005:I-130 approved

WAIVER APPROVED FEB.21,2005!!!

There is no reason to apologize for being happy so you don't owe us any apology.It gives me hope that one day I too will be happy again.It gves me hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.Although I miss Edgar so very much and I love him with all that I am I know that one day we will be together.

And never again will I let us be apart .

Besides I get a kick out of you guys. :D

But theres one thing that does bother me....The fact that you'll say that your husbands have the best butt. when I am positive that my hubby has the best one.

NICE,FIRM,ROUND, SMOOTH.And his lips..I love the way he bites his lower lip when he is thinking about something.

Man I am going to bed ,,maybe I will dream about doing the laundry :(

I know you guys didn't say that your men where good looking..... Now look here homeskillets, MY husband Raul (L) is the most handsome, good looking man that Ever and I really mean ever existed, Plus he has big and I mean big hands... size 14 1/2 ring finger :lol:

Okay I can't keep that up any longer.... I am literally feeling sick. :lol: He is just as awesome as your men and like Benita said we love them with all of their goods.

Hey you know I was telling my husband about the fact that the men seem to be younger than us and you know what he said..... He said... eso les cuesta por tener hombres tan guapos como nosotros.... meaning "papeles" of course he was just kidding and he proceeded to tell me that we should in fact rename our thread to "las robacunas de Ciudad Juarez" I just thought it was funny and had to share this with my cyber sisters ;) We just got home from the movies and are going to bed. Have a good night and happy Sunday.

Married EWI May 2003

Filed I-130 August 13, 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Rec packet from NVC July 2005

Sent back packet Sept. 3, 2005

Case completed by NVC Sept 15, 2005

Case transferred to CDJ Sept 20, 2005

Still waiting for appointment!

Elvia: That is so funny! :lol::lol::lol: Does he really wear a size 14 1/2 ring? Javier wears a 10 and I thought his hands were big. I couldn't imagine a 14 1/2. Anyway, we all know what it means when they have big hands! :thumbs::lol::lol::lol:

So it is still snowing here. It started Friday night and has not stopped. We are still supposed to get around 8-12 inches. We have about 5 now. It was really putting it down a while ago. They cancelled church so I guess we will stay in for a while. We may venture out later. We need to get some groceries for the next week. Have a great Sunday!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

So are you guys all snowed in?????????? That would be kinda fun except I hate digging my car out. Miguel starts work tomorrow! :dance: Very happy about this.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Melissa are you all packed? :lol: Good luck moving and don't hurt your back lifting anything too heavy.

O.k. G.A. starts in a few so I gotta go!

see ya'll!

8/2002: Married

11/18/02: Filed 1-130 at NSC

07/26/04: I-130 approved.

11/14/04: NVC sends file to CDJ

07/05/05: Interview in CDJ - visa denied

07/06/05: I-601 waiver submitted

11/01/05: I-601 WAIVER APPROVED!!!

01/17/06: Pick up visa in CDJ

01/18/06: Arrival in USA

01/23/06: Applied for SSN card

01/28/06: SSN card arrived

01/31/06: Welcome to USA letter arrives

02/03/06: 2nd Welcome to USA letter arrives

02/03/06: 10 year Green Card arrives

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Butts, did someone mention butts. I am sure that Alex has the cutest. What a way to start a Monday....now I wish I was back in bed. :dance:

Here is Louisville we only got a little dusting of snow and it is supposed to be up to 58 by Wednesday.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-03-2006 Received K-3 Visa.

02-21-2006 Filed I-485 and I-765 with lawyer.

03-04-2006 Received NOA on both AOS and EAD.

03-21-2006 Biometrics for AOS & EAD.(Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary)

03-22-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-23-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-31-2006 Emily's Birthday ~ 2 Years Old

03-31-2006 AOS & EAD Touched. (Could be from the AR-11 and I-865 Change of address forms).

04-03-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

05-09-2006 USCIS Site states that EAD was approved.

05-11-2006 Received EAD Card in the mail.

06-05-2006 Received AOS Interview letter.

07-26-2006 AOS Interview - APPROVED.

07-31-2006 Received WELCOME letter in the mail.

07-31-2006 Received E-mail -- Card is on the way.

08-05-2006 Received Green Card -- Good for 10 years.

11-08-2006 New addition to the family - Anali Grace was born

Timeline

Good morning everyone. It has been an interesting weekend, that's for sure. I ended up in a hotel last night because the power went out Sunday at 3 am and from what I understand is STILL not back on. So it was about 58 degrees in my room plus dark so I wasn't going to be able to deal with that. So as it was, Steph, I didn't get really anything done on Sunday. Which has put me back considerably. Plus...and this is the best part...I forgot to pack a bra to take to the hotel and I wasn't wearing one on Sunday (a t-shirt, plus sweatshirt). So today here I am at work in a sweater with no bra. I would consider the highlight of this whole experience to be the continental breakfast from this morning. I had a Belgian waffle!

-Oscar the Grouch

Melissa: OH NO!!!! You are bra-less at work. I hope you don't get cold today! :lol::lol:

Stephanie: We didn't get snowed in but it is still snowing here. We have about 10 inches now. It is supposed to continue snowing today. They say we should get about 2-3 more inches of it today. So that would make our total around a foot. Not to bad I guess considering they had two feet in NY. Glad Miguel starts work tomorrow. Javier got paid on Friday so we aren't broke anymore. Just poor. At least I can pay my own bills now. :thumbs:

Have a great Monday everyone. Don't work to hard. How long till we get to the weekend?

Oh yeah, what's everyone doing for Valentine's Day? I need to call and make reservations for us today at the restaurant down the road. It is new. We have never eaten there. I hope I haven't waited to long to get a reservation.

Timeline

Charity, the cold isn't the problem! These things are too big to be uncontained! Not to mention I feel so very self-conscious. Someone just told me that the power will probably be back on for everyone....by TOMORROW night!! Let me just say, if I have to stay in another hotel in order to make it to work you better believe I want to be reimbursed for that.

As for V-Day, my plans are to go after work and sign my lease for my new apartment. Yup, that's about as exciting as it gets around here.

-Oscar the Grouch

Melissa: Well I knew you were a little better off than me in that department but I wasn't sure just how well off. I wouldn't want mine uncontained and they aren't that great. I would be so self conscious. I think I would die. It would be right up there with forgetting to put on deodorant. I would head out to Walmart at lunch and buy me a bra. I just couldn't do it. I don't see how these women go without bras all the time. Just leave them hanging out there for everyone to see. It just blows my mind.

Well I don't know if we will get reservations or not. If we don't we will be eating at home. I guess I could try to make some romantic dinner but that never works for me. I always end up ruining something. Signing the lease on your apartment is a big step though. It's a place for you and Javier to live once he gets home. Then you can have all the Valentine's Day's you want. Even if it isn't Valentine's Day. Just celebrate when you want to.

Timeline

V-Day is a very special day! It's one year since we've been engaged. We'll be celebrating in a couple weeks. We're going to do a lot of celebrating that week-his birthday, V-Day, what other celebration can we cram in?? :lol:

-Oscar the Grouch

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.