aussiewench

i-601: General Moral Support, i-601 app

1,630 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Good morning! I can't believe it, but I didn't get an e-mail back from Legal Net yesterday. Technically, they have up to 7 working days to reply. Hopefully they won't wait that long. Last couple of times they have e-mailed back within a few hours. Well, maybe today.

My page a day calendar says today "If it's 5:00 pm somewhere, what are we doing here?" :lol:

Weatherman says we're supposed to get up to 6 inches of snow tomorrow. And maybe up to 14-15 inches by Sunday. I hope it happens! I certainly wouldn't mind being snowed in (essentially FORCED to keep packing). Maybe if it's bad enough we won't have work on Monday. But I'm not holding my breath for that. It's never as bad as they say it's going to be.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

We are supposed to get around 8 to 10 inches of snow. We never get as much as they say we will either. Javier made plans for us to go out with some friends tomorrow without asking me. Why do men do that? So now we have to drag ourselves out in the snow and risk our lives to go eat dinner with friends. We haven't seen them in a really long time though so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Benita: Glad Emily is doing well with her ears. I wish things had worked out for you with your I-130 so you wouldn't still be dealing with all this stuff.

Stephanie: Sorry your work has you all tied up. We miss you around here.

Candy: I knew it was someone else besides me stinking up the place. :lol::lol: Sorry you had to work so much but glad you are done. We missed you too.

Melissa: You didn't call me back last night. Did you watch Dancing with the Stars? I forgot it was on. Mom said Drew got perfect tens. I wish I had seen it. I am sure LegalNet will email you back soon. Probably not until Monday so you have to wait all weekend for their response. That's usually how it goes with me.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

Sorry I didn't call you back. I was talking to Javier until late. Yes, I watched Dancing with the Stars. Drew and Stacey both got perfect scores. They all were really good though. They each did a different dance. Then they all did the group Vienneese Waltz. It was cool because they weren't being judged so they could do lifts and stuff.

-Oscar the Grouch

Hola muchachas (F)

Buenos Dias!! como estan este fabuloso Viernes? Well I am back at work today so I will be in and out.... I am the only one here today so I will have to man the phones, the door and the clients.... Sheeesh! I am tired already. See you guys later. Happy Friday

Married EWI May 2003

Filed I-130 August 13, 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Rec packet from NVC July 2005

Sent back packet Sept. 3, 2005

Case completed by NVC Sept 15, 2005

Case transferred to CDJ Sept 20, 2005

Still waiting for appointment!

Man, and I missed it. I was watching Survivor. I completely forgot it was on. I could have at least flipped back and forth during commercials. You're falling down on your job. You didn't remind me it was on. I knew Stacy probably got a prefect score too. I can't stand her. The men judges only like her because she shakes her booty. That's okay you didn't call me back. I was busy fixing Javier's lunch and cleaning up after we ate supper. I figured you were talking to Javier since you didn't get to talk to him earlier. I am just glad he finally called you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi guys! How are ya all doing? Sorry LegalNet hasn’t gotten back to you but today is far from over. And if they did go with their 7 day response it would fall on the 16th……

It is snowing a little bit here, nothing worthwhile. Is anyone else besides me obsessed with kicking the snow off from where it collects in the tirewell area? Because I had to do that this morning to my car, my white tennis are all wet and dirty now. But it is so fun if it all comes off in one chunk? Am I alone here in thinking this? Do you all think I am nutty now? (I am). :blink:

8/2002: Married

11/18/02: Filed 1-130 at NSC

07/26/04: I-130 approved.

11/14/04: NVC sends file to CDJ

07/05/05: Interview in CDJ - visa denied

07/06/05: I-601 waiver submitted

11/01/05: I-601 WAIVER APPROVED!!!

01/17/06: Pick up visa in CDJ

01/18/06: Arrival in USA

01/23/06: Applied for SSN card

01/28/06: SSN card arrived

01/31/06: Welcome to USA letter arrives

02/03/06: 2nd Welcome to USA letter arrives

02/03/06: 10 year Green Card arrives

Timeline
mnmex....you need medication... :lol::lol::lol:

Well, she can have mine because I certainly don't want it. Trust me, it's not fun being "nutty."

Sorry guys...having a weird day. Trust me, you don't want to know.

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Send us some snow.We haven't gotten any snow in 22 years and it has been a warm winter here in Texas.

On second thought ...wait til my husband comes home.

He is always cold ..and I want to keep him nice and warm.

We can do alot of cuddling!!! ;)

My Timeline----

March 2005:Filed I-130 & I-129

May 2005:I-129 approved

Sept.29,2005:Interview ,filed I-601 waiver

Oct.3,2005:waiver entered into CDJ system

Nov.1,2005:Waiver entered DHS system

Dec.14,2005:I-130 approved

WAIVER APPROVED FEB.21,2005!!!

Timeline

Nice to know I am not alone in my thinking of the snow kicking thing! I like the icicles too. But when it is really icy you have to be careful in the kicking or you can break your toe…I have not done that yet but I wouldn’t put it past me. Sometimes I kick other people’s snow off in the parking lots of the supermarket…and then Miguel acts like he doesn’t know me.

YEAH!!!!!!! IT IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Wow Charity….Javier is a youngin’! Where are you guys planning to go on his 21st?

Stephanie: That is hilarious. Glad to know you are not the only one that gets ignored sometimes. Javier does the same thing to me. He acts like I am a stranger. He can't believe some of the things I do. It is so funny! I, too, am glad it is Friday. Bring on the snow. I am ready for a good long weekend snowed in the house. YIPPEEEE for the laundry!!!! :devil:

He is a youngin'. He was only 17 when we started dating. I robbed the cradle. I told him I would take him to the bar. He would rather go without me but that ain't happening. It's so funny. He used to call me on my way home from work and ask me to stop and buy beer. I thought it was hilarious for him to call me and ask me that. I know it absolutely killed him to have to do it.

He is a youngin'. He was only 17 when we started dating. I robbed the cradle. I told him I would take him to the bar. He would rather go without me but that ain't happening. It's so funny. He used to call me on my way home from work and ask me to stop and buy beer. I thought it was hilarious for him to call me and ask me that. I know it absolutely killed him to have to do it.

That is way too funny.... :lol::lol: I think Raul would've had a cow if he ever had to do that. He'd rather go without the beer and keep the manhood! :lol: I love to hate him sometimes.

Married EWI May 2003

Filed I-130 August 13, 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Rec packet from NVC July 2005

Sent back packet Sept. 3, 2005

Case completed by NVC Sept 15, 2005

Case transferred to CDJ Sept 20, 2005

Still waiting for appointment!

Timeline

woo he is young I am 22. how old are you guys???????????? :P:luv:

Sorry i dont get on much. I dont have much of an oppurtunity here in the office. I go back to the Dr Wednesday and hopefully will be released. Tacho has had some crappy paychecks it has been raining here an awful lot so hes missed alot of work.

married May 31 2003

Filed I 130 July 2003 (only way to get Driver Licence)

I 130 approved July 26 2004

Recieved IV fee Sep 2004

Recieve i 864 Sep 2004

Case sent to CDJ Dec 2 2004

Interview june 28 2005

Filed I 601 june 29 2005

RFE September 6 2005

waiver approved October 17 2005

2nd Interview for visa pick up December 7 2005

Home in USA December 8 2005

Anastasio and Ashley Pinzon aka A.P.

December 23 2005 arrival of welcome notice

December 27 recieved ten year green card.

January 10 2006 RECIEVED SS CARD

que sera sera

Timeline

I robbed the cradle too….better than robbing the nursing home, in my opinion of course. Miguel was only 19 when we started dating, he had a fake ID though, which is how he got into the club we met at. So we used to still be able to go out until the clubs stopped accepting the “Green Cards” as proof of identity and only wanted state issued ID’s. But yes, I was buying the booze for a while too. I have him by 3.5 years.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.