Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
That's right...I bugged the ####### out of the embassy in Liberia until they released my man. When he went to get his visa they told him they were happy to see him get it because they were sick of my calls and emails, ROFL. Do what you gotta do, Zainab....JUST DON'T GET THROWN IN JAIL! jail.gif

No they didn't say that! That's sooo funny! Do we embarass our reserved African men?

I'm too cute for jail anyway. :whistle:

I tihnk usually he would've been embarrassed, but he was fed up with them, too. I try not to embarrass him too much these days. LOL @ being too cute for jail.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

hey y'all, I'm up...for now :luv: .

:::sashays through greeting everyone:::: B)

hello Zainab ;) ,

how are you Zee :P ,

oooh, LL, loving that blouse, betta twerk it girrlll :D ,

oh, Stevii, girrlll, where you get dem shoes :yes: ???

hmmm, mother omoba :innocent: ; yes, I have some grapes and someone to kiss your feet for you :thumbs: .

oh, charles; how yoo durrin :blink: ???

and to everyone else,

"wut up, wut up, wut up in dis piece...hollaaaaa :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope everyone going on trips has a great and fantabulous time :D(L) .

UNO (F)

okay, time to go watch "wildin out!" :)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Timeline

Ahhhh, God is GOOD! *let the church say "AMEN!"

I'm rich!!!!

So we had more house issues this week (think water falling out of the ceiling and a sopping wet floor) and the A/C repairman came yesterday to do the estimate. Well, we gave him the $80 estimate fee and I told him to come back today to complete the work and pick up the rest of the money. I'm super broke this week so this was really hurting my pocket. Anyway, a different guy comes out today and Booker just called and was like ummmm, we have a problem...this guy is trying to charge the labor plus another $80 fee for coming out. He put the guy on the phone and after some talking he ended up not charging the $80 fee again AND since we paid in cash he is taking off $100 from the price. So now I have an extra ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS in my pocket.

I feel like shouting Hercules clap.gif Hercules clap.gif Hercules clap.gif !!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
hey y'all, I'm up...for now :luv: .

:::sashays through greeting everyone:::: B)

hello Zainab ;) ,

how are you Zee :P ,

oooh, LL, loving that blouse, betta twerk it girrlll :D ,

oh, Stevii, girrlll, where you get dem shoes :yes: ???

hmmm, mother omoba :innocent: ; yes, I have some grapes and someone to kiss your feet for you :thumbs: .

oh, charles; how yoo durrin :blink: ???

and to everyone else,

"wut up, wut up, wut up in dis piece...hollaaaaa :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope everyone going on trips has a great and fantabulous time :D(L) .

UNO (F)

okay, time to go watch "wildin out!" :)

:rofl:

You are a hot mess!!

I'm rich!!!!

So we had more house issues this week (think water falling out of the ceiling and a sopping wet floor) and the A/C repairman came yesterday to do the estimate. Well, we gave him the $80 estimate fee and I told him to come back today to complete the work and pick up the rest of the money. I'm super broke this week so this was really hurting my pocket. Anyway, a different guy comes out today and Booker just called and was like ummmm, we have a problem...this guy is trying to charge the labor plus another $80 fee for coming out. He put the guy on the phone and after some talking he ended up not charging the $80 fee again AND since we paid in cash he is taking off $100 from the price. So now I have an extra ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS in my pocket.

Hooray!! That's awesome! I love it when it works out so well.

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

I'm rich!!!!

(aha, correction :lol: "rick james style" I'M RICH B!T(H !!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: )

I Am Uno!

*cracking up*

How YOU durrin??!?!

story.jpg

Hey Zainab????

correction :unsure: A HOT MOFO MESS and still ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by unononehigher

I Am Uno!

Timeline

I'm rich!!!!

(aha, correction :lol: "rick james style" I'M RICH B!T(H !!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: )

ROFL, don't make me find a rick james pic. ;)

I HAVE to stay away from this evil place tonight or I will fail my exam. VJ sucks.

*cracking up*

How YOU durrin??!?!

story.jpg

Hey Zainab????

I know, right?? I was watching that movie the day before yesterday so she is still fresh in my mind. *singing* Doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me??

How in the world did they get the body to look so realistic?

I'm rich!!!!

ROFL, don't make me find a rick james pic. ;)

I HAVE to stay away from this evil place tonight or I will fail my exam. VJ sucks.

*cracking up*

How YOU durrin??!?!

story.jpg

Hey Zainab????

I know, right?? I was watching that movie the day before yesterday so she is still fresh in my mind. *singing* Doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me??

How in the world did they get the body to look so realistic?

hot like hell :rofl:

I Am Uno!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.