Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

I hope his tongue cleaves to the roof of his mouth and when he turns around he see's his own tail and bites it. ooooooooooooooo gat daaayyyumm sum beetches

:bonk::bonk::ranting::ranting::ranting::diablo::diablo::girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn::diablo:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I hope his tongue cleaves to the roof of his mouth and when he turns around he see's his own tail and bites it. ooooooooooooooo gat daaayyyumm sum beetches

:bonk::bonk::ranting::ranting::ranting::diablo::diablo::girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn::diablo:

(F)

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Other Timeline

y'all forgive me for my earlier post. that was my carnality speaking.

I got an email from that man (not going to post his lava spewing ignorant statements).

but this was/is my email response to him.

everytime you open your mouth, you keep proving yourself to be a... (fill in the blank!!)

you have the audacity to judge me, and you are not in a position to do so.

you continue to worry about yasmin and not worry about XXXX.

you are full of questions, why dont you ask yourself,

"why did xxxxx fail as a husband ??"

"why wont xxxxx pay for a divorce from Yasmin since she is such a horrid person??"

"why does xxxxx lie about being in communication with Yasmin??"

"why does xxxxx continue to think about Yasmin??"

"why can't xxxxx tell the truth to those that ask about Yasmin??"

thanks to jehovah-tsidkenu and jehovah-hashopet,

Yasmin doesn't worry about xxxxx' judgements against her.

as long as Yasmin is right with God, she doesn't have to be right or perfect in xxxxx' eyesight.

Jesus died on the cross and paid it all for YASMIN'S sins and that includes my marrying you.

Yasmin NEVER STATED that Yasmin WAS PERFECT OR A GOD.

that is the ignorance that runs through xxxxx' mind and then proceeds from xxxxx mouth.

and since when did going to church faithfully make one a "christian??"

show Yasmin in the bible where it says any of what xxxxx continues to rant about.

Then show Yasmin where it says (in the bible) "xxxxx, you have the right to judge, insult and dehumanize Yasmin!!

I want the book name, chapter and verse number!!!

if anything, xxxxx' actions and heart conditioning make him a hypocrite (thats in the bible).

you go more frequently than I do and still know nothing about God or his ordinances.

If you did, you would not continue with your foolish pride, judgemental attitude, hatred, ignorance, lack of humbleness, and indescretions towards me.

God judges the actions and conditions of the heart.

Regardless of what xxxxx says or does,

jehovah-hoshe'ah has saved Yasmin and sanctified Yasmin.

Yasmin is always victorious for I am a child of God most high.

Yasmin doesn't have to watch her back, because jehovah-jireh always provides,

jehova-rapha has healed all of Yasmin's sorrows,

jehovah-ra-ah is Yasmins shepherd,

jehovah-shammad is always present and makes sure that Yasmin is not lonely,

jehovah-shalom makes sure that Yasmin has perfect peace,

jehovah-gador has already fought Yasmin's battles and in closing just know that Yasmin serves

jehovah-adonai my creator, jehovah-el elyon God most high.

and incase xxxxx did not get the memo, there is only one Alpha and Omega and xxxxx and his judgements concerning Yasmin are not sitting at Jehovah-Gods right hand.

p.s. I am never pretending to be something that I am not, concerning your "bishop" statement. you are the self proclaimed

"wisdom man, oracle, mega star, super star."

IF YOU ARE REFERING TO MY SIGNATURE STATEMENT THAT APPEARS AFTER THE 2 DASHES, THAT IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE. I DO NOT HAVE TO TYPE THAT IN. I CHOSE THAT STATEMENT WHEN SETTING UP MY ACCOUNT AND THEN PRESET IT.

it is included with each and every email I send out, even blank emails.

p.p.s. I don't care about you being alive or kicking. You serve me better being dead that way a divorce is not necessary.

so good riddance.

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.