Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

I really thank you guys for the encouragement :thumbs: .

I just sent him an email telling him "I am not that strong" :dead: .

And sometimes, I just want to scream at the top of my lungs :girlwerewolf2xn: .

You know, just to relieve some pressure :P ,

but my kids might think I'm crazier than ever :secret: .

So I wont be doing thaaat :hehe:

So, now that I have got that off of my chest, I'm going to read :reading: Joyce Meyers book, "me and my big mouth" and see what lessons I can learn.

And again, thanks for everything, I really don't know what I would do with out you guys>:D<

:thumbs:

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

The journey can be very rough at times (especially at the pre-interview stage).

Be Encouraged your time to rejoice is around the corner :yes: .

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How to deal with MENA stereotype and cultural. men etc....Be the one who needs care of , dont be his mommy, be the little devil ..he has to be wondering and guessing about. make him be the grown up.. :devil: chat with other men online, tell him ohh i thought it was cool you doing it.. ohyah... I dont know about islam sorry you have to show me and prctice it in order for me to learn...quit catering and letting them inturn walk on ya and take for granted..so there you go IMO..Its thier job to keep wives on thier toes inso se wont have anything real to complain about like him going up the career ladder, buying house mortgage and etc...normal husband wife stuff.. After all you are not the one who has to worry about loosing greencard stgatus and etc....let the boys sweat and earn some of it!!!!!!

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
How to deal with MENA stereotype and cultural. men etc....Be the one who needs care of , dont be his mommy, be the little devil ..he has to be wondering and guessing about. make him be the grown up.. :devil: chat with other men online, tell him ohh i thought it was cool you doing it.. ohyah... I dont know about islam sorry you have to show me and prctice it in order for me to learn...quit catering and letting them inturn walk on ya and take for granted..so there you go IMO..Its thier job to keep wives on thier toes inso se wont have anything real to complain about like him going up the career ladder, buying house mortgage and etc...normal husband wife stuff.. After all you are not the one who has to worry about loosing greencard stgatus and etc....let the boys sweat and earn some of it!!!!!!

What does this have to do with anything that was mentioned here???

:unsure::blink::wacko:

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Other Timeline

okay, I did not take my meds today, but #######

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Timeline

Sounds like the person is putting us up on game. Ladies should be "gold diggers" or at least the "at the top of the food chain" in the relationship.

I think, or maybe the message was blah :blink: , blah :blink: , blah :blink: , blah :blink: , blah :blink: you know what I mean :idea: blah :blink: , blah :wacko: .

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

Timeline

well instead of wah wah wah...how about turn the tables...and see if he is real or you have to cater to be loved and respected...that way did not seem to work or many!!!! doubters and playa haters

DEC 2004 Approved

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Timeline

Well going through the process was the hardest thing I ever did also. However, we really did not talk about the process until about 1 week before his interview. I just could not talk about it or I would get TOOOOO wound up and hyper....

I'm glad its over, but Chipas is right, there are days I would not mind being back there for a few days.

K-1 Visa Journey

03/10/2007 - Sent I-129F to NSC

06/05/2007 - Approved

06/25/2007 - NVC Case Number received

07/05/2007 - Fiance received Packets 3 and 4

09/06/2007 - INTERVIEW----- APPROVED

09/13/2007 - VISA IN HAND

09/14/2007 - POE AT JFK

10/26/2007 - Wedding

01/17/2008 - Email from CRIS that I-129 was approved!

AOS Journey

10/28/2007 - AOS mailed to Chicago via Federal Express

10/29/2007 - AOS received at Chicago

11/05/2007 - NOA for I-131, I-485, I-765

12/28/2007 - Biometrics

12/29/2007 - Case appeared on USCIS website

12/31/2007 - EAD Card Production Ordered; AP Approved

01/10/2008 - AP Received in mail

01/12/2008 - EAD Card Recieved in mail

07/24/2008 - AOS Interview

07/30/2008 -Card Production Ordered

08/11/2008 - GREEN CARD RECIEVED

04/30/2010 - ROC mailed to CA via USPS Express Mail

08/10/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered; AOS Approved

04/24/2011 - Mailed N-400

05/12/2011 - Received I-797C

06/08/2011 - Biometrics

07/25/2011 - N-400 Interview

07/25/2011 - Oath Ceremony

MY HUSBAND IS A US CITIZEN!!!

well instead of wah wah wah...how about turn the tables...and see if he is real or you have to cater to be loved and respected...that way did not seem to work or many!!!! doubters and playa haters

to whom are you addressing your reply? and could you be a little more specific about your "rantings?'

I Am Uno!

Timeline

Ohh honey let me be the first to say........digging for gold in third world country NOT A GOOD IDEA..better chances of finding WMDS ..now diamonds and OIl thats another idea

Post your timeline and ill tell you who and when

DEC 2004 Approved

here we go again,

another one wants to challenge UNO.

AS anyone can tell you, I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR IDEAS?

SO SAVE THE BULL $#!T FOR SOME ONE WHO VALIDATES OR VALUE YOU, AND PLEASE TAKE NOTE, THAT I FOR ONE, DO NOT.

SO MOVE AROUND _ _ _ CH, MOVE AROUND!

p.s. I am NEVER YOUR HONEY, and you will do well not to address me as such. The name is UNO-NONE-HIGHER!

p.p.s. and don't ever think "telling me something" will get you results, it wont. it will however get you insults!

so "poof" be gone B)

Edited by unononehigher

I Am Uno!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good morning my fellow Sub-Saharans!!!

Ohh honey let me be the first to say........digging for gold in third world country NOT A GOOD IDEA..better chances of finding WMDS ..now diamonds and OIl thats another idea

Post your timeline and ill tell you who and when

Please, just go away and leave us alone. Your ignorant rantings are not appreciated here.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Timeline

translation: yada, yada, blah, blah, bang, bing, bong, plew, plewy, yad, ada, flim, flam, yada, yada, phewy.

opinion: As you, we are all trying to adjust to the issues that arise in our relationships. This (original topic) might not be a concern to all but it is an issue to most, having a foreign SO assume that life in the US is easy (based on the media) and that there are no poor or people thay struggle. This issue is relavent to most non-European regions including here, and there should be no rush to judgement or looked upon as negative by you or anyone else. We address the issues in our relationships as they arrise, we grow and we move on.

I have read some of your previous post and have noticed you have a pattern of calling out people from "third world countries". Just out of curiosity what is your view on the economic climate is Pakistan? Do you consider it a "second or a third world contry" in comparison to the US?

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:blink: did i miss something between my first post and now? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.