Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Stay strong and keep away all negative thoughts. Your approval has already been given this interview is just a formality, you and Stephen are going for delivery and pick-up of passprt and visa.

You Are Blessed

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Stay strong and keep away all negative thoughts. Your approval has already been given this interview is just a formality, you and Stephen are going for delivery and pick-up of passprt and visa.

You Are Blessed

Amen and Amen!

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Spent month in Africa 06/2007

Spent month in UK 02/2008

I-129F Sent : 03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 03-07

I-129 NOA1 Hard Copy: 03-15

Touched: 03-11

Touched: 03-13

Touched: 03-14

Touched: 07-22.

I-129F NOA2 :07-22

Touched: 07-23

I-129 NOA2 Hard Copy:07-28

NVC Received : 07-28

NVC Left : 07-30

Consulate Received : 08-06

Packet 3 Received : 08-15

Packet 3 Sent : 09-04 and 10-2

Packet 4 Received : 10-6

Interview Date : 10-16

Comment: Issued blue slip at interview to get Police Certs AGAIN :-(

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You Are Blessed

Sis, I have told you this very thing every since you prophesied to me about our visa, and when you did that you were also prophesying about your own visa. And look, We Destiny has confirmed it also. Despite it all, you will get the visa. ;)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
Thanks Melinda :)

You will be in my prayers Omoba. How exciting for you! There will be alot of relief for both of once you are in each others arms again. Its ok to cry a little. When I was with my husband and was catching him up with family news and I started thinking of my brother Michael who was murdered last year...and my heart just let it all out. My husband didnt get a chance to meet him. It felt good to cry in his arms because I finally felt ok to let it out in front of someone. When I was here with my family I had to be strong but finally I could let it out with someone other than God and feel it was to lose it for minute. But I think in your case there not be bittersweetness :) just a few tears and lots of lovin' :wub: ::::hugs:::::

Efia, I am so sorry about your brother.

Stephen's younger brother was also killed 3 month after I went to see him.

He was a nice young man full of ambition.

Another hiccup happend today with the trip. He was unable to get the tickets to Dakar for Sunday and now I will be there

2 days before he arrives. Too long of a story to go into.......this is Africa as Stephen always says.

Thanks to VJ member Taurean, I have her husbands family to watch over me while I am there alone.

Had another panic attack but feeling better now.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I am waiting for that post Omoba.

God is behind you and that is the very best support you can have (F)

Edited by ZeeNusah

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Thanks Melinda :)

You will be in my prayers Omoba. How exciting for you! There will be alot of relief for both of once you are in each others arms again. Its ok to cry a little. When I was with my husband and was catching him up with family news and I started thinking of my brother Michael who was murdered last year...and my heart just let it all out. My husband didnt get a chance to meet him. It felt good to cry in his arms because I finally felt ok to let it out in front of someone. When I was here with my family I had to be strong but finally I could let it out with someone other than God and feel it was to lose it for minute. But I think in your case there not be bittersweetness :) just a few tears and lots of lovin' :wub: ::::hugs:::::

Efia, I am so sorry about your brother.

Stephen's younger brother was also killed 3 month after I went to see him.

He was a nice young man full of ambition.

Another hiccup happend today with the trip. He was unable to get the tickets to Dakar for Sunday and now I will be there

2 days before he arrives. Too long of a story to go into.......this is Africa as Stephen always says.

Thanks to VJ member Taurean, I have her husbands family to watch over me while I am there alone.

Had another panic attack but feeling better now.

Thanks O and Im sorry about your brother in law. 2 days so close yet to far from your hubby.....that is torture! haha. but it will all work out. the reunion will be sweeter. Sorry about your panic attack. I had one on the plane when we had that bad turbulance that I talked about in another post, but the funny thing was I did not have it during crisis I had one the minute we landed 4 hrs later!...i got all clammy and nauseous and swore I was having a heart attack (which is how mine manifest) I got really scared when it started to go black. thankfully I had an anxiety pill on me for the occassions I cant talk myself out of the attacks. Everything will be ok. You sound at the end of your rope and that is when God steps in so you have no doubts its only through him you made it. You will have a blast once you are there.

03/09/2013: Married

09/10/2013: Sent I-130

09/12/2013: Case Received.

03/04/2014: Petition transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

03/25/2014: I-130 Petition approved

03/28/2014: Petition sent to NVC

04/09/2014: NVC received case

05/08/2014: NVC assigned case number

05/16/2014: Paid AOS fee

10/02/2014: Case Closed

10/10/2014: Interview Date Scheduled

11/17/2014: Interview - APPROVED!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone. now get outta bed! :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Hi peeps :)

Read in the news Kansas and Memphis in final game. GO JAYHAWKS!!!!!!

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Filed: Other Timeline

good morning sub saharan.

congratulations to all who have gotten their approvals and their loved ones back home (or enroute) with them.

take care.

UNO

Edited by unononehigher

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone. go kansas!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good morning!!

Everyone is hatin' on me at work for wearing my Kansas shirt...everyone picked UNC....GO JAYHAWKS!!!

Uno is back :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.