Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Zee, you are a true life saver !!! Thank you soooooo much for directing me to the right form !!!!!!!

Happy Wednesday, everyone !

0moba, if you have time, give me a call before you leave.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i was just reading a thread in ot about a chicago meetup and i about fell outta my chair laughing.

Pizzaria Uno/Due are easy to find...about a block off Michigan Avenue on Ohio. Actually, they are two of the same restaurant...Uno was so popular that the waits got ridiculous...so they opened a second restaurant Due down the street. Exact same menu and everything. The best pizza I've ever had in my life to boot!

:lol:

:o my secrets out.... :whistle: .....aight, its true..... :lol::lol::lol:

its all good from da hood :rofl::rofl::rofl: chi-town baaayyyby!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(F)

psst...good morning

:luv:

how is everyone today? i got the back yard mowed yesterday, today i just do the front and one side and i'm done.

i cheated though - my neighbor came over and helped with his tractor. :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

0k, cool ! I miss you !!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone. where's miss uno and the rest of the gang?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

GOOD MORNING.

Thank you for the encouragement, 0.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning!

For everyone having a bad day .... smile! :) Things will eventually work itself out. The Bible reminds us of such .... all things (good and bad) will work together for good for those that love Him, and are called according to His will (Romans 8:28).

Boaz

ALL things work TOGETHER for GOOD!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Uno, I pray that whatever you are going through passes quickly. This board is not the same without your comedy and quick wit. There is a certain tranquility around here that is very unusual with out you ( that's a compliment) :yes:

God bless you.

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Spent month in Africa 06/2007

Spent month in UK 02/2008

I-129F Sent : 03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 03-07

I-129 NOA1 Hard Copy: 03-15

Touched: 03-11

Touched: 03-13

Touched: 03-14

Touched: 07-22.

I-129F NOA2 :07-22

Touched: 07-23

I-129 NOA2 Hard Copy:07-28

NVC Received : 07-28

NVC Left : 07-30

Consulate Received : 08-06

Packet 3 Received : 08-15

Packet 3 Sent : 09-04 and 10-2

Packet 4 Received : 10-6

Interview Date : 10-16

Comment: Issued blue slip at interview to get Police Certs AGAIN :-(

Filed: Other Timeline

hey stevii,

thanx for the well wishes. everything is coming to a head this weekend. keep me in your prayers.

but on a lighter note, all yall movie buffs, check out this site.

its pretty good...me thinx.

(F)

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=K8S7KGIU (this link may take you to angelina joli's "wanted" movie????)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.