Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline

Okay, so my husband and I went to see Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins. That movie was funny. In fact, it was a little too funny because I could hardly hear sometimes from the roaring of the audience. To me, Monique wasn't as funny as I have seen her in other movies. Mike Epps was hilarious, as usual. The movie was good, but the ending was predictable. Overall, I'm glad I saw it. I'm even happier that the SO and I were able to get a night away from the two little ones.

On another note, are most of you all off from work tomorrow?

For anyone who might care, Barack Obama is having a rally here in Houston on Tues! SO and I are a little more than excited about that.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello everyone!!!

My sister also saw Roscoe Jenkins and she thought it was hilarious :)

I have to work tomorrow <_<

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

me finally here. where is everyone? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
probably reading every other thread in the sub-saharan forum.

The other threads are getting pretty hot.

I have chosen to stay out if it. It looks like the peeps I agree with are saying exactly what I would :)

Click for full timeline

Timeline
probably reading every other thread in the sub-saharan forum.

The other threads are getting pretty hot.

I have chosen to stay out if it. It looks like the peeps I agree with are saying exactly what I would :)

i think i found it. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Timeline

Maaannn, good morning, good evening and good night :pop: .

I must say Night time drama :no: aint got nuthin' on

(speaking in t.v. announcer voice)

the next episode of "VJ Emotions :girlwerewolf2xn: " the latest and most confrontational :bonk: , most dramatized :protest::ranting: , most past, present and futuralistic commentaries :secret: to hit the internet cyber waves :ot::angry: !

Look for a new episode coming to a "forum" near you :clock: .

Until later, this is "Madame UNO" signing out. (F)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Timeline

good morning all. and yeah, them vj emoticons, they stir things up :protest::ranting::P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline

I woke up in a super happy mood. Maybe it was because holidays = no Houston traffic from hell. My kids are out of school so that was one less stop. I dunno, the sun was shining, I woke up late and got to work early, my 2face Idibia CD was blasting....I hope my day stays this way.

Timeline

Good morning everyone!!!

Nice commute to work today...no one on the train = more leg room for me :D

I wish people would stop replying to the other threads so that they would just go to the bottom of the page.

Later y'all :)

Click for full timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.