Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Naggie's man is home ! It was a big airport mess with the delayed flight and she was even a bigger mess ! Thought I would have to go over there and sit on her for a while :D

She will report when she is ready to come back online whenever that may be. :)

Congratulations.

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Spent month in Africa 06/2007

Spent month in UK 02/2008

I-129F Sent : 03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 03-07

I-129 NOA1 Hard Copy: 03-15

Touched: 03-11

Touched: 03-13

Touched: 03-14

Touched: 07-22.

I-129F NOA2 :07-22

Touched: 07-23

I-129 NOA2 Hard Copy:07-28

NVC Received : 07-28

NVC Left : 07-30

Consulate Received : 08-06

Packet 3 Received : 08-15

Packet 3 Sent : 09-04 and 10-2

Packet 4 Received : 10-6

Interview Date : 10-16

Comment: Issued blue slip at interview to get Police Certs AGAIN :-(

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
OK, the strangest thing just happend. My cell phone rings and on the caller ID is my very own house number ( land line ).

How can that be ? I am alone here and am NOT calling myself............... :unsure::wacko::blink:

it's just your friendly department of homeland security letting you know that while you are at work, they are taking care of watching your home.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
OK, the strangest thing just happend. My cell phone rings and on the caller ID is my very own house number ( land line ).

How can that be ? I am alone here and am NOT calling myself............... :unsure::wacko::blink:

it's just your friendly department of homeland security letting you know that while you are at work, they are taking care of watching your home.

Yep, Except I was at home at the time. I wonder if they could mow my lawn while they are at it ?

They like my emails too !

I have to find that article with the tapping info at the ATT phone Co. building in St. Louis.

Filed: Other Timeline
http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/307/index.html

Here we go ! Watch the video how your emails and phone calls are intercepted.

Hey Omoba,

I remember watching that and thinking to myself, "I am not surprised by anything our government does and denies doing :whistle: ." Thats the price we pay as americans for having liberties that other countries only dream of :huh: . Liberation does come with a price tag :blush: .

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Yep, Except I was at home at the time. I wonder if they could mow my lawn while they are at it ?

They like my emails too !

I have to find that article with the tapping info at the ATT phone Co. building in St. Louis.

Oh, I have a funny story regarding that. Our phone calls started out with excellent quality and suddenly the quality dropped. Along with that, we noticed certain things changed, such as all of our mail was searched on both sides (as in we noticed it was all opened and repasted so it could have been his side or our side or both), I got pulled aside flying back and they had records of all my travels to question me about, not only ones on that passport, etc. Anyway, back to the phone. We were engaging in certain "activities" on the phone. I got really mad one day and just yelled "I do not care if you listen to me, but if the quality of my line does not improve immediately, there will be no more [activity]!!!" Amazingly, from that day on, I had crystal clear calls. Could be coincedence. Maybe not :)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

OMG! This means the gov't has seen my sexy half nekkid pix that I sent to my Husband for his eyes only! :blink:

I certianly wouldn't send them as a post card like they claim emails are. :wacko:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
OMG! This means the gov't has seen my sexy half nekkid pix that I sent to my Husband for his eyes only! :blink:

somebody.........somewhere..........is examining your pic in a cubicle in homeland security. :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

somebody.........somewhere..........is examining your pic in a cubicle in homeland security. :whistle:

:cry: Jerks.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

:cry: Jerks.

that may well describe their current activity. :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.