Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
I'm back from earlier.

I actually dozed off and dreamt that Paris Hilton was my babysitter and she let one of her friends injure my baby's arm. (Some how I had a baby even though I could legally be a grandma) Anyway Paris told my daughter (my real daughter) that she would sopoena my laptop and everything in my house and make me regret knowing her since I had the nerve to accuse her of endangering my child.

So I try in vain to get ready to go to the hospital with the baby and as you know, as much as I try to prepare something goes wrong each time and I can't get out of the house. My ex SO was there answering questions from the child protection agency because Paris had called and reported us as abusers for having too many sodas and junk food in the house. I was trying to get my ex to act responsibly with the investigators and he was acting like "duh" :bonk: so I was in a hurry to get out of the house. I kept forgetting my skirt, my pants and so on. We then finally get in the car to drive and it turns out to be a donkey on wheels. Nevertheless I just kept going through one challenge to another challenge and I finally woke up. Now I'm angry with Paris Hilton and feel I should have just taken my darned baby to the hospital and not let her know what I was thinking ahead of time.

:hehe: What the heck might that have been?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Dang, that was a crazy dream!!! The whole thing had me ROFL!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Well I had a bad day . Seems we are being reviewed . The 2 big issues were he doesn't know my exact job function ( there are valid reasons for that ) and how I met the man that introduced us ( by accident .. I backed my F350 dually into his friend 10 years ago and then got we stuck with the same delayed flight ) He had a white woman that did the interview.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Sorry again,

I'm back after going out for a while. I had to recover from the dream. Sylvia, to me it seems like they had to find something to pick at him for. I don't even remember who I met when and how. That is such a minor detail for anyone. The job function thing makes even more sense to me because many job functions are extremely unclear and do not even match the description. That was two sucky reasons they gave.

Chin up

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:blink: tanorexia @ its best??? :unsure::unsure:

pink1.jpg

i see uno finally posted a pic of herself. :dance:

nope too skinny, more like this

bbw156-1.jpg

i see you have huge..........tracts of land! :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! Missed you !! I will be looking for those details.

Sylvia_n_Joseph, sorry to hear. Prayers are going out your way!

Good morning everyone!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

This has been a very difficult day for me. I managed to get to my congressmans office. I work at a DOD jpb and you just don't come home from those and say " Honey guess what I did today " even if you are married. He actually gave the same answer my son did when I asked him today what I do. ( computer stuff) Even now I am fighting huge waves of depression. Have to go about cancelling plans wedding ,camping ,visiting famliy , all the things we were going to do when he got here . Good thing there isn't any hard money tied up in those things.

:crying:

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
Sorry again,

I'm back after going out for a while. I had to recover from the dream. Sylvia, to me it seems like they had to find something to pick at him for. I don't even remember who I met when and how. That is such a minor detail for anyone. The job function thing makes even more sense to me because many job functions are extremely unclear and do not even match the description. That was two sucky reasons they gave.

Chin up

(F)

We are HOME!!!!!!

Details to follow later :)

:dance::dance::dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
This has been a very difficult day for me. I managed to get to my congressmans office. I work at a DOD jpb and you just don't come home from those and say " Honey guess what I did today " even if you are married. He actually gave the same answer my son did when I asked him today what I do. ( computer stuff) Even now I am fighting huge waves of depression. Have to go about cancelling plans wedding ,camping ,visiting famliy , all the things we were going to do when he got here . Good thing there isn't any hard money tied up in those things.

:crying:

Sorry that you are going through this but where there is a will there is a way. You will get through this!

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.