4,195 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

At least they called!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline
my text msg. with Cingular / ATT in a package have International included.

lucky you :P ((( :crying::crying::crying: )))

I have u.s. cellular, had iwireless, looks like I might have to change :unsure:

Actually I was almost out the door within 3 min when the call came that they cancelled class due to the heat. I would have been ticked if I had made the long drive there tonight for nothing.

you can always do zumba :whistle:

http://www.zumba.com/

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

The wedding is in less than 3 weeks and I have received RSVP's from 150 people, But only 10 Nigerians....... How do you accomodate 125 addtional people who you expect to come but have not confirmed ......I have people still asking for invites,,,,,,,mind you every invite has a self addressed stamped envelope...so why are people calling me saying I'm coming....send in the damn envelope it is free to do so.

Well back to the people count I have to pay for every person and then I have to guess at the additional Nigerian Buffet. Guess? Should I accomodate 40 of 140.....or more? Why can't people just send the damn card in?

At $50 a head........I'm stressing over here..... :bonk::help::help: .

I just had to get it out of my system......

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

The wedding is in less than 3 weeks and I have received RSVP's from 150 people, But only 10 Nigerians....... How do you accomodate 125 addtional people who you expect to come but have not confirmed ......I have people still asking for invites,,,,,,,mind you every invite has a self addressed stamped envelope...so why are people calling me saying I'm coming....send in the damn envelope it is free to do so.

Well back to the people count I have to pay for every person and then I have to guess at the additional Nigerian Buffet. Guess? Should I accomodate 40 of 140.....or more? Why can't people just send the damn card in?

That's what happens girl....people are lazy when it comes to mailing even if its free.

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Those are my exact sentiments hence the stress. I have already decided to have the Nigerian Buffet for 150 people and we know that is going to be alot, but the next day is Sunday and those people that are still in town and or want to hang out will eat the leftovers. I thought in the beginning 140 to 180 people but I am now looking at over 275 at $50 bucks plus the Nigerian food a person that is alot of money, a bleeping used car, a 3 cart diamond ring, a down payment on a bleeping big house. What the hell was I thinking? No.... but seriusly......outside of the cash shortage...........I am the happiest and luckiest gal in the world. All I bleeping need is a ring to crown the event ( I have been married for almost a year with no diamond ring ( fiamonds are a girls best friend).

My SO has learned the the phrase"stop tripping"....I'LL MAKE NOTE TO STOP...........

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

:secret: check out www.twitter.com

thanx olivia (may I call you "livvy" :star: ), I think that is such a cute name :D

I went to "twitter", could not quite grasp the concept :(

:blink: sorta like time consuming added to myspace meets facebook meets...I dunno :wacko:

I'll keep looking...passively; that is :P

good nite subbies and subbettes :luv:

I Am Uno!

SIPPING VODKA

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could

hardly speak.

After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done.

The monsignor replied, " When I am worried about getting

nervous On the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the

water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip."

So next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice.

At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a

drink.

He proceeded to talk up a storm.

Upon his return to his office after the mass, he found the

following note on the door:

1) Sip the vodka, don't gulp.

2) There are 10 commandments, not 12.

3) There are 12 disciples, not 10.

4) Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.

5) Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ###.

6) We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.

7) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as

Daddy, Junior and the spook.

8) David slew Goliath, he did not kick the sh*t out of him.

9) When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his

donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ###.

10)We do not refer to the cross as the "Big T."

11)When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper he said,

"take this and eat it for it is my body." He did not say "

Eat me" .

12)The Virgin Mary is not called " Mary with the Cherry,.

13)The recommended grace before a meal is not:

Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for the grub, Yeah God.

14)Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at

ST.Peter's not a peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's.

I Am Uno!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:secret: check out www.twitter.com

thanx olivia (may I call you "livvy" :star: ), I think that is such a cute name :D

I went to "twitter", could not quite grasp the concept :(

:blink: sorta like time consuming added to myspace meets facebook meets...I dunno :wacko:

I'll keep looking...passively; that is :P

good nite subbies and subbettes :luv:

It sends text msgs to cell phones. You can update it on the web or from your phone. From the web it's free of course. Then your SO that is international can text twitter back and you get the update on your phone or you can check the web.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
SIPPING VODKA

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could

hardly speak.

After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done.

The monsignor replied, " When I am worried about getting

nervous On the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the

water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip."

So next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice.

At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a

drink.

He proceeded to talk up a storm.

Upon his return to his office after the mass, he found the

following note on the door:

1) Sip the vodka, don't gulp.

2) There are 10 commandments, not 12.

3) There are 12 disciples, not 10.

4) Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.

5) Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ###.

6) We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.

7) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as

Daddy, Junior and the spook.

8) David slew Goliath, he did not kick the sh*t out of him.

9) When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his

donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ###.

10)We do not refer to the cross as the "Big T."

11)When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper he said,

"take this and eat it for it is my body." He did not say "

Eat me" .

12)The Virgin Mary is not called " Mary with the Cherry,.

13)The recommended grace before a meal is not:

Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for the grub, Yeah God.

14)Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at

ST.Peter's not a peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's.

Uno, number 10 made me laugh and :o at number 12.

Why am I on VJ at 5:45 am and not sleeping until 6:45 am??!?!?!?! :ranting: :ranting: SIX more phone calls came this morning between 3am and 10 mins ago. Oh wait, the ringer's off now and I see the phone lighting up again. :crying: Add another call to make it seven. This is out of control and I'm pissed. :angry: I've been bitching and slamming doors all morning. The other mornings I tried to be polite and nice about it, but I can't take this anymore. I NEED MY SLEEP. I can't have my schedule all screwed up by waking up six times and on top of that, losing a whole hour of sleep before work. :crying: :crying:

Edited by LovinLiberia

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

I remember a few years back I hosted one of those ladies only adult Home Parties (you get my drift). None of the Nigerian ladies I invited RSVP'ed. I assumed that they were really offended. Anyway all but one showed up... and the one that did not come had me bring her the catalog. They ordered more then anyone else. My big seller that night was a cream called "Virgin Again" (Please don't ask me anything about that product I am too shy) :blush: I invited my Mom because she would of had a fit if I didn't and she found out. Thank god she only ordered some candles. I think I would of died of embarrassment if she ordered any of the racier products.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.