• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

is it friday yet? :sleepy:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Nope.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
g'nite peeps and charles :sleepy:

p.s. hey asante, how do you text internationally :wub: ?? isn't that EXPENSIVE :idea::o ???

When I had T-mobile, my text messaging plan charged 10 cents for international texts to Ghana and Nigeria.

I'm really excited for Zee and I'm even more excited that she'll be back soon. I know they are having so much fun. :dance::dance:

P, I'm glad you got out of the fire situation safely and yes, you are loved, lol. (L) You and I both dodged bullets. Even though I didn't want to come to work this morning, I'm glad the eye of the hurricane/ tropical storm missed us by a few miles. It's still pretty windy and very rainy, but I'm glad everyone is safe.

Timeline

Can't wait to hear from Zee! I miss her.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Bassie's Z , that sure was stress ....geez !

Take good care of yourself please.

I remember when I was in S/L with a really bad headache, Stephen freaked out too...........he held my head in his hands and cried and prayed for me.

He was like " what am I gonna do , what am I gonna do.........

Seeeeeee, Zee DOES miss us and is thinking about us VJ peeps !!!!!

Hi Naggie................Hi 5 !

Uno, that looks like me dancing in my African dance class :lol: :lol:

Timeline

5 is right and Im jittery as all get-up.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
g'nite peeps and charles :sleepy:

p.s. hey asante, how do you text internationally :wub: ?? isn't that EXPENSIVE :idea::o ???

YEAH. Its 25 mins to send and 20 to receive i think...but whatever...don't do it everyday, u know?

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.