12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The same to you, forchika!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
You could be right! But I think in my case I can control my mood and perhaps I need to work on it, ASAP.

I'm having trouble controlling my mood too. I think it's my IUD. I'm all hormonally off balance and don't have cycles anymore, but I think I still have hormonal problems related to the cycle I'm not having. Does that make sense? I used to have PMDD. Or maybe I still do even though the M stopped. :blink: It's the only birth control that works for me. I get pregnant on the pill. Maybe God's trying to tell me something.

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: Other Country: Virgin Islands
Timeline

Zainab,

Welcome back girl!!! CONGRATULATIONS your on wedding!!!! I know you must be higher than Cheech & Chong!!!! I'm jealous and I hate choo!!!!!!! I want to be in love too!!!!! :crying: . Just kidding, I am so happy that you finally have your family together. How's baby girl adjusting to daddy? ANDDDDD when you gettin' knocked up speaking of birth control. :jest: We want a Bassi and Zainab baby NOW!!!!!!

Edited by BESANGIN

3/14/06 - ACTED A FOOL 1 month to the day GC received!!!

9/21/07- Went to the LAUNDROMAT. Visa Journey OVER FOR GOOD!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Zainab,

Welcome back girl!!! CONGRATULATIONS your on wedding!!!! I know you must be higher than Cheech & Chong!!!! I'm jealous and I hate choo!!!!!!! I want to be in love too!!!!! :crying: . Just kidding, I am so happy that you finally have your family together. How's baby girl adjusting to daddy? ANDDDDD when you gettin' knocked up speaking of birth control. :jest: We want a Bassi and Zainab baby NOW!!!!!!

:lol:

Welcome back Ms Thang! With your drive by posting. I'm doing great and my daughter luvs her Baba, who is spoiling her rotten. They have adjusted very well together. I'm pleased. She's also young and wanted a more active daddy in her life, so that helps. And the boomerang effect is that her bio dad is sooo jealous that he's spending more quality time with her. So she's just soaring. I'm sure she uses Bassi's name like a dagger when she's visiting with her bio father. They learn fast. I don't want a baby too soon, but Bassi and God seem to have other plans for me. So, I'lll just keep in prayer. How are you and your little one? How are you adjusting? Are you in school this summer? Catch us up, you've been MIA for a while.

Z

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
This post gives me my second heart, baby.

*sniff* I couldn't have done it without my fans and all of you subbies here. I love you guys. :cry::dance: Oh yeah, I would like to thank God first and foremost, my wonderful producers for making this happen, Ewok, and anyone else I might've forgotten. THANK YOU! From me to you...

go sux off :rofl::rofl::rofl: :::it was just an honor being nominated::::: :blink:

:lol: Don't Hate...

Morning everyone!

Filed: Other Country: Virgin Islands
Timeline

Girl I'm good. I am doing my last week of class and I will have my degree in HAND by the middle of August. I am in deep prayer to get chosen to adopt a little 8 month old baby girl and/or a 2 year old boy. I really want the girl, but the boy has been tugging at my heartstrings too. So pray for a good outcome. The state STILL takes too DAMN long to get stuff done. In the meantime I bought a Mini Schnauzer puppy. Her name is Gita. She is so cute and bad as HELL. I gave her a sip of beer last night, and that little mug had Indy 500 in my livingroom all noght long til she put her own self to bed. I usually have to chase her to get her in her kennel at night, but last night she went on her own and slept all night too. LOL, and know I won't give my kids beer!!!!! :whistle: . Still trying to drop this weight. I'm stuck at 48 lbs lost, but I gave myself a mini challenge to lose 20lbs before summer is over. :help: STILL trying to find a good man. I guess I'm gonna have to pay someone to clone a good one or somtin'. Sister girl need some DING DING!!!!! Can I say that in this thread? :hehe: All in all everything is good. I'm still having my big graduation party, just had to push it back a a month or so because school was a lot more time consuming than I thought. Anyway your girl is still your girl and living life to the full. ALL GOOD.

3/14/06 - ACTED A FOOL 1 month to the day GC received!!!

9/21/07- Went to the LAUNDROMAT. Visa Journey OVER FOR GOOD!!!!!

Timeline
You could be right! But I think in my case I can control my mood and perhaps I need to work on it, ASAP.

I'm having trouble controlling my mood too. I think it's my IUD. I'm all hormonally off balance and don't have cycles anymore, but I think I still have hormonal problems related to the cycle I'm not having. Does that make sense? I used to have PMDD. Or maybe I still do even though the M stopped. :blink: It's the only birth control that works for me. I get pregnant on the pill. Maybe God's trying to tell me something.

Perfect sense. (F)

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

I been trying to tell a certain someone that too and hope she will read it here :devil:

Timeline

Me? It is getting better, 0. I think it was the begging and pleading with God.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Oh No!!!! We can only pray that doesnt happen!!

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.