Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Zee, I just realized something.....Your reunion is just three days before ours. :dance: :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Are you getting nervous???

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Me too. I think Im more nervous about JFk and POE than anything.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Hey girl how are you,

If it weren't for God I could not even breathe. It is HIM who sustains me through boot camp, tests and trials.

I would have jumped off the cliff a long time ago if He had not given me the strength to endure.

I still have about 40 pages of waiver stuff to read on another message board so I can stay on top of the lawyer who seems competent.

Hoping to hire her in about a month or 2 to start this mess.

Had an offer on the house from a turkish family but they are not coming up to my price so I def need a buyer soon.

Don't you need a vacation house in germany :lol: ?

As to the dogs, I have bred, exhibited at shows and trained dogs for 20 + years ( Dachshunds.....wiener dogs :) ) but have slowed down and these guys are still here.

Every once in a while I will breed a litter of sweet little babies but not often.

It is an Excedrin headache trying to find dog sitters when I am running around the globe to take care of things !

How is the wedding preps going ? When is the big day ?

The wedding is approaching 8/23 and I have yet to become Bridezilla......hey, and that is an accomplishment..

I seemed to be more anxious about this crappy Statistics course.....it SUCKS...

Now, I am just buying stuff that I don't need. I just purchased a glass card box with our names etched on it...... beautiful but impractical

But, I keep hollering broke when it comes to flowers. I want fresh flowers but, I want them good and cheap, real cheap..... My sister told me I was backwards .....is it wrong to purchase flowers from a funeral home? :lol:

A few of the dresses needed some small alterations but nothing more than 10 minutes of sewing..... on the other hand my dress had to be cleaned before I could wear it...... that damn red Ghana Dirt / Sand was all up in my lace.

Oct%2031.jpg

Glad to see you are holding down the waiver and not relying on a lawyer to give you all the information......

I'll keep your approval at the top of the prayer list.

Edited by We_Destiny

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Thank you wedestiny for your prayers, you don't know how much I appreciate it.

I love the glass card box, I wonder if you can maybe use it for Christmas cards or your old love letters later or take the top off and put a candle in it , there has got to be a way to reuse it. I prefer glass over wood anytime!

Dang for the red sand in your lace :o

Recycled flowers ..... :P well whatever works for you will be just fine. I want just some green stuff, like palms etc. with one single orchid here and there.

I am not into flowers that much. Geez I estimate to not be reunited for a whole additional year so my wedding plans kind of went out the window and it may just be a JP wedding. This super long wait sure can take all wind out of your sail.

Well at least the stats studies take your mind off turning into bridezilla :rofl:

Timeline

I should!

Well, it's gonna be JP here. Still no dress. Sigh.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Im not looking at all. How can I? There is no money. Period.

kodasmall3.jpg

Im not looking at all. How can I? There is no money. Period.

Try Ebay. Very reasonable. You probably can get one for $50.00. Some people on Ebay always seem to want to get rid of stuff for little or nothing.

Edited by nopalavar

Timeline

I could always try the thrift store. But there you really can't try anything on. Oh well!

kodasmall3.jpg

I could always try the thrift store. But there you really can't try anything on. Oh well!

Hey, Thrift store is a good place too. Alls you have to do is pretty it up and redo somethings. Take it to a tailor to size it up for you then get it dry cleaned. That is, if you find anything you like. Some Thrift stores can carry some old nostalgic and retro gowns. Guess it depends on where you look too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.